Back to AI For Everyone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AI For Everyone by DeepLearning.AI

AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take. In this course, you will learn: - The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science - What AI realistically can--and cannot--do - How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization - What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects - How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company - How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI....

RP
Jul 16, 2020

Good High-level intro for AI which is useful for not only those unfamiliar with AI and how it works but also useful for engineers to see how AI relates to the business & when it makes sense to use AI.

BS
Jul 30, 2020

I must admit that this is the best online course that I've completed so far. The course is just simple and sweet explaining everything one needs to know clearly and simply without loosing its essence.

251 - 275 of 7,850 Reviews for AI For Everyone

By HIKMET M

Andrew Ng provides the necessary non-technical foundation and perspective for anyone whose organizations seek to leverage the value of machine learning.. Oddly enough this kind of training content is difficult to find online. Recommended for the AI/ML novices, business executives, or anyone seeking a good primer on this subject...

By Andhra M V K

Jul 1, 2019

The content is top-notch and really liked Andrew's explanations of some of the best AI projects out there like face recognition, self-driving car etc. Also agree with his vision for AI and Society. Now moving to deeplearning.ai for more knowledge and practice. Also like to thank Coursera for funding me for this outstanding course.

By Phil O

Mar 5, 2019

By John K M F

Oct 6, 2020

Es un gran curso introductorio a la inteligencia artificial, para tener claro cómo funciona, cuáles son sus bases, sus alcances y limitaciones. Es un excelente curso para comenzar a familiarizarse con términos como Machine Learning, Data Set, Deep Learning, entre otros, bastante utilizados en la era digital que estamos viviendo.

By Shivaprakash Y

Feb 17, 2020

This course is awesome especially for those from management. I have been seeing sales, pre-sales, executives and consultants make very vogue comments or proposals in the meetings. This is awesome course by Andrew, hope this simple and clear message which he gives will percolate down the line of sales and executives of companies.

By Deepika P

Jun 10, 2020

Being a new person to AI, this course provides a complete overview on what are the options ,job roles etc available in world of AI and what future looks like. It also provide numerous projects ideas to try with. I personally like simple explanation by Dr Andrew on each sub topic of AI and his personal experiences in the field.

By Vivek N

Feb 1, 2020

Just the Right Kickoff and Momentum as Andrew Ng says as first step !!!!!!

The way he delivers the material is just tooo goood.

I completed the course i think more fun way .

This is first in line for my AI journey and will follow the tips as mentioned by Andrew to see how AI can be used in our current processes .

Regards

Vivek Nagal

By Aiman

Sep 13, 2019

I , being a Biomedical Engineer found it very useful. It was something very different and attractive to learn , though i had already came across these terms used in the course but learning here made it more clear and it even have made me more interested in taking these courses more.

I simply felt great here!.

Thank you Coursera.

By Anmol M

Mar 6, 2019

I learned lot of new terminology and advancements. Additionally this course gives me a better idea about how to explain AI to a newbie or a non technical person.

I am an engineer, and even though I did all previous courses for Andrew Ng and went through AI transformation playbook earlier, this is much more than just a refresher

By Dipti R M

Aug 23, 2020

The explanation was so exciting that i didn't felt new to the Course. It was a good experience to know about that we didn't know till date.

Sir, I will clap for your presentation skill, the content. I think the content and Explanation was created by taking the common man understanding.

Thank you sir.

Finally, Thanks "Coursera".

By Tabish Z

Mar 27, 2019

The course has given me a very nice overview of the AI. Now, I have a better idea of how AI can help societies and businesses. It also cleared my misconceptions of the unrealistic threats and hype of AI spread in today's world. Also, I liked a lot Dr. Andrew Ng teaching style and the design of this course. Heartfelt Thanks .

By Pratik G C

Mar 10, 2019

Great course for beginners! Andrew Ng's lucid explanations of machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence in general keep a learner engaged throughout the length of the course. I'd definitely recommend this course to my friends & colleagues who wish to gain some basic understanding of artificial intelligence.

By Kartheswar D

May 8, 2020

Wonderful course!, I came to know how the online platforms really works under this AI system, for example ML in amazon,google,self driving cars, pro's and con's of the AI systems. I strongly recommend my colleagues who are up to register this course,just go for it!.

-kartheswar devaraj(electronics and communication engineer)

By Trevor L

Apr 2, 2019

Great high level course for business stakeholders or technical minds jumping into AI. Really appreciated the following:

-balanced assessment of AI's current capability

-the vision required to build a team and yet it's ok to start small

-ethics and using AI for the good of humanity to solve real world problems vs just profits

By Shakir R K K

Jul 1, 2019

Great course for the beginners, one needs a path to get master in the particular skill set, the Instructure elaborated each area of AI to get the idea. I hope every beginner who will complete this course will start the next one of his / her interest. Thank you so much for creating such awesome and loud and clear tutorials.

By Tanya A

Jul 7, 2020

This is a great course for a newbie. I am energized to find was to use the concepts in discovering opportunities to use AI and ML. Even though I don't know how to build solutions, finding the opportunities will allow me to collaborate with technical experts more effectively. I'm not scared to ask questions now. Thank you.

By Jose A R N

Mar 17, 2019

My name is Jose Antonio from Brazil. I am looking for a new Data Scientist career (https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseantonio11).

I did this course to complete my CV in AI and ML.

The course was excellent and the classes well taught by teachers.

Thank you for the support, course quality and great classes.

Regards.

Jose Antonio.

By Niraj V

May 2, 2020

Truely helpful for me and the people who are looking for studying the basics of AI and this course doesn't just let you learn AI but also gives you some idea about Deep Learning and Machine learning and gives you a difference between ML and Data Science.

This course was surely helpful for me for learning non-technical AI.

By Kush T

Mar 24, 2019

For a complete beginner to AI, this course has been very insightful for me personally. It covered a breadth topics in a very succinct way with illustrations that pretty much most can comprehend. It requires great clarity if thought and mastery of subject to simplify and help demystify a complex subject. Thank you Andrew!

By Shanmuganathan V

Oct 20, 2020

First time doing an AI course and it is great and excited learning the AI.The lecturer Andrew Ng is calm and cool and delivered crystal clear message . In addition, easy to understand the notes provided and user friendly course . Thank you , i have learned a great deal during this coursera course. Regards Shanmuganathan

By MIGUEL C T

Sep 23, 2020

What i´ve learned in this course i consider as a theorical fundament for what´s coming around us, in the world and the industries whos supplies everything we use every day. Dedicate time to learn in this course can help us to open mind about the great implementations of AI, not even in the tech field but in all we work.

By Kyra H

Jun 6, 2020

I recommend this course for anyone who wants to have an accessible foundational look at AI. Andrew Ng's approach is easy to follow, interesting, and memorable. I want to continue to learn more about AI, not as a programmer, but to see how it may impact work in Marketing and Analytics. Well worth the investment in time!

By Tanay R

May 9, 2020

The Course is Phenomenal in teaching the Introduction to AI. You get to know a lot of things about including AI in your Business and a lot of information to get started with AI Projects, Team, and how you can manage all the Projects by gaining value to your Business and staying connected and on track with the AI Team.

By Nandkumar

Nov 1, 2019

Andrew is awesome in terms of the knowledge about AI. At the same time, he is a very good teacher and a very humble person. We need more like him in this world. i will promote this course to a lot of people.

This is an introductory course. For someone who wants to learn more needs to follow it up with advanced courses

By Ahmed A

Nov 18, 2020

Andrew is very knowledgeable Engineer. Course material is unique and adaptive to whatever industry you are involved in. There are optional videos if you want to go a little deep into some of the mentioned topics. Highly recommended Course for CEOs and Entrepreneurs who are willing to know more about hot topic like AI