Back to AI For Everyone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AI For Everyone by DeepLearning.AI

AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take. In this course, you will learn: - The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science - What AI realistically can--and cannot--do - How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization - What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects - How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company - How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI....

AA
Mar 8, 2019

I got a comprehensive overview of what AI is and the meanings of various concepts being talked about in this context. Excellent course for one to start on a solid ground. Five stars! Thank you Andrew.

PS
Feb 3, 2020

Wonderful and very insightful course. Cleared a lot of doubts and misconceptions. Once again Kudos and Thank you to Prof. Andrew Ng for a wonderful course and educating the world to be a better place.

276 - 300 of 8,116 Reviews for AI For Everyone

By Kush T

Mar 24, 2019

For a complete beginner to AI, this course has been very insightful for me personally. It covered a breadth topics in a very succinct way with illustrations that pretty much most can comprehend. It requires great clarity if thought and mastery of subject to simplify and help demystify a complex subject. Thank you Andrew!

By Shanmuganathan V

Oct 20, 2020

First time doing an AI course and it is great and excited learning the AI.The lecturer Andrew Ng is calm and cool and delivered crystal clear message . In addition, easy to understand the notes provided and user friendly course . Thank you , i have learned a great deal during this coursera course. Regards Shanmuganathan

By MIGUEL C T

Sep 23, 2020

What i´ve learned in this course i consider as a theorical fundament for what´s coming around us, in the world and the industries whos supplies everything we use every day. Dedicate time to learn in this course can help us to open mind about the great implementations of AI, not even in the tech field but in all we work.

By Kyra H

Jun 6, 2020

I recommend this course for anyone who wants to have an accessible foundational look at AI. Andrew Ng's approach is easy to follow, interesting, and memorable. I want to continue to learn more about AI, not as a programmer, but to see how it may impact work in Marketing and Analytics. Well worth the investment in time!

By Tanay R

May 9, 2020

The Course is Phenomenal in teaching the Introduction to AI. You get to know a lot of things about including AI in your Business and a lot of information to get started with AI Projects, Team, and how you can manage all the Projects by gaining value to your Business and staying connected and on track with the AI Team.

By Nandkumar

Nov 1, 2019

Andrew is awesome in terms of the knowledge about AI. At the same time, he is a very good teacher and a very humble person. We need more like him in this world. i will promote this course to a lot of people.

This is an introductory course. For someone who wants to learn more needs to follow it up with advanced courses

By Ahmed A

Nov 18, 2020

Andrew is very knowledgeable Engineer. Course material is unique and adaptive to whatever industry you are involved in. There are optional videos if you want to go a little deep into some of the mentioned topics. Highly recommended Course for CEOs and Entrepreneurs who are willing to know more about hot topic like AI

By Mohamed M

Aug 30, 2020

I had no clue as to what was Machine learning, deep learning etc., though I have been wanting to learn them for quite sometime now. After this course, I feel like it was very helpful and I have gained quite some knowledge that I have always wanted. A huge thanks to the author and the team which worked in this course.

By matteo b

Jul 16, 2020

Being a management student, this course has helped me immensely in getting a glimpse in some of the basic concepts of AI and its possible implementation. This course is exactly what I needed: a non-too-technical explanation of what AI is and composed of and how it can be exploited from a business-related perspective.

By ARMESTAR B A

Jun 21, 2020

Excelente curso para iniciar en el entendimiento de la IA y sus posibilidades de aplicación así como sus limitaciones y el impacto de esta tecnología en la sociedad.

Excellent course to start in understanding AI and its application possibilities as well as its limitations and the impact of this technology on society.

By Masab U

Apr 1, 2020

I think this is the best course for beginners who want to take a first step in AI. Before taking this course, i literally had no idea of what AI is and what are the building blocks of AI and Machine Learning. But now i am capable enough to talk about AI anytime and anywhere. Thanks to Coursera , Thanks to Andrew Ng.

By Muhammad S A G M A

Nov 12, 2019

Thank you, sir, for your great courses. This course is another gem in your collection. Although this course is 4-weeks long, it contains a lot of information about future of AI, how to apply it in your company, and its impact of societies and economies. Thank you again, sir. Much love and respect for you from Egypt.

By Abhijit J

Nov 21, 2020

Such an amazing course on AI & ML from scratch level to drive deep contrast into an advanced level of understanding these kinds of skills that will impact our day to day life.

Also, this course teaches me about ethics and the good use of this AL & ML technology to save misinformation about AI on society and cluture.

By Shelly

Sep 19, 2020

This course provides an great overview on AI for everyone who doesn't have any AI knowledge. I really enjoyed this class. In my opinion, it should be the first class to take for someone who tries to determine if AI is helpful for their job or business before spending more time and money to achieve a college degree.

By Rohith A

This course definitely develops ones understanding of AI.It is a Perfect suit for someone who is looking to learn about AI based on curiosity/Self interest.Also It is a complete package in which diverse topics,applications and myths surrounding AI are addressed in simple manner.

Thanks for Andrew for this great job!

By Vijaya K G

Mar 31, 2019

Thank you Prof. Andrew for the wonderful insight to the world of AI. Working in Semiconductor industry for more than a decade now, the course has help me in foreseeing the avenues in my area. With this interesting beginning to the journey of learning AI, I am motivated to take up the next step of learning about ML.

By Javier M

Mar 20, 2019

The course stays true to its name: it helps you start into AI providing a general vision without requiring previous knowledge on the subject. Also, Andrew explains everything with examples and in a most easy way. I'm glad I joined (and completed) this course and there's no doubt I'll keep checking Andrew's courses.

By Andres G

Sep 20, 2020

Throughout the course we learn to differentiate several important aspects in the use and development of AI that can be useful if in the future and in their own interest people want to immerse themselves in this field. I found it a very interesting course, appropriate and full of practical and valuable information.

By Arsalan K

Jul 23, 2020

The way Andrew describes concepts regarding AI makes it more understandable and makes you believe that you can bring AI to your industry. The flow of this course is perfect. The way content is distributed throughout four weeks provide you enough time to grasp the concepts and makes you think, ways to implement AI.

By Anthony N

Jan 15, 2020

excellent instructor. The ability to take a complex subject and boil it down into easy to understand component parts is a great skill offered by the instructor. His guidelines for development of AI programs in business and organizations were both insightful and beneficial since they come from practical experience.

By Krishna S

Jan 16, 2021

This was an exceptional course by a brilliant and student-friendly professor. As a physician, corporate executive, and a novice in the area of AI, Andrew explained concepts with clarity, intelligence and humor. I was riveted, and enjoyed the course thoroughly. Thank you Andrew!

Best wishes, Krishna Sudhir, MD, PhD

By Izhar A D

Nov 2, 2020

Thank you so much Andrew Ng and Coursera for this comprehensive and easy to understand course content even for beginners. It must take everyone no matter which is your industry or in which niche, you are working it is future.

After completing the course last video it was like my teacher is retiring from my school.

By Wazir A

May 9, 2020

Before taking this course I had no idea of how AI works, How can it be used in different industries, limitation and future of AI. Know I can Say that I am able to explain to anyone regarding AI and its basics. Mr. Andrew NG is an amazing instructor, and course was awesome. Thank you Mr. Andrew and Team Coursera.

By Faisal K

May 6, 2020

I wish took this course earlier, this is (and will be for others) a myth-buster and insightful course that clarified all the confusions, delusion I had and provided me the ultimate understanding that other wise was impossible to get from similar courses. Highly recommended and it was fun learning, I had a blast !

By DEEPAK K

Apr 14, 2020

I am very much happy by taking this course. This course helps me to take the first step towards Artificial Intelligence. Most importantly, Andrew Ng sir is a great professor, and an inspirational personality. He had motivated a lot for keep learning and make some remarkable mark in the world. Thank you very much.