Back to AI For Everyone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AI For Everyone by DeepLearning.AI

AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take. In this course, you will learn: - The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science - What AI realistically can--and cannot--do - How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization - What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects - How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company - How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI....

HC
May 11, 2019

I now are equipped with right attitude to AI projects, it's limitation and how it will affect our society/jobs. It is very beneficial for me to set up the right mindset to carry on to next AI courses.

AA
Mar 8, 2019

I got a comprehensive overview of what AI is and the meanings of various concepts being talked about in this context. Excellent course for one to start on a solid ground. Five stars! Thank you Andrew.

26 - 50 of 9,008 Reviews for AI For Everyone

By Muhammad A

May 26, 2019

Excellent course for anyone who wants to understand ai and how it is being applied across many industries. Five star for ANDREW NG and COURSERA.

By Carlos H V F

Jul 20, 2019

It is a fantastic course, although introductory. It is just the beginning and this course simply motivates me to continue my studies on AI.

By Brengshak M S

Jul 31, 2020

I must admit that this is the best online course that I've completed so far. The course is just simple and sweet explaining everything one needs to know clearly and simply without loosing its essence.

By Édouard R

Mar 6, 2019

I feel the content is too light on actual advice and too generic. I understand it was meant as a non-technical course, but only 4 weeks of content that can mostly be found in previous speeches made by the author does not represent enough value for the price, especially compared to previous courses made by the same author.

What is there is good, there is just not enough.

By Ryan P

Jul 17, 2020

Good High-level intro for AI which is useful for not only those unfamiliar with AI and how it works but also useful for engineers to see how AI relates to the business & when it makes sense to use AI.

By Konstantinos T

Apr 10, 2020

The course actually does what its title promises: Introduces everyone to AI. Well designed, with helpful examples, this course is the best boost for a beginner entering the world of AI. Andrew Ng has an amazing way to transform complexity into simple, understandable words. I definitely recommend it as one of the most valuable courses I have attended so far. Thank you Andrew!

By AKANNI D E

May 23, 2021

I used to have an abstract idea of what AI is. Most times, all I can think of are robots when it comes to AI. The course is an eye opener for anyone who wants to understand AI in the simplest of ways.

By Jean-Philippe B

Aug 27, 2019

Very general, as a large chunck of it could apply with little change to other topics, such as IT in general, management of change etc.

in the end, you know quite little, just a thin, very thin layer of knowledge, not even enough for friends discussion.

To pay 45$ fo this is realovercharge, for 4 weeks with quite little substance each week.

By Jelle F H

Jun 12, 2019

too much opinion rather than statement supported by facts

By Sophie C

Mar 22, 2019

Too low level information

By Bob C

Mar 28, 2019

Great overview of AI, from what it can currently do, to how it does what it does, how to "train" AI, how to consider using it in you work and the societal and employment implications of AI. One of the major reasons I took this course was because it was presented by Andrew Ng, a foremost expert in AI technology. The course was broken down well into "bite-size" chunks and "easy to digest." I would recommend it to anyone who wants to better understand this technology.

By Bhaskara R G

Andrew explained the basics of AI very well with live examples and its implications to our lives. He also included technical videos to curious minds. What I liked most is finding the overlap area of AI and your professional vertical skills and working on them. His explanation of how bias can impact AI programs and what are the things we can do to reduce bias is awesome. This course motivated me to go the whole nine yards in deep learning. Keep learning life long.

By Binay S

Jul 9, 2019

Not that much of good .

By giri b

Jul 9, 2020

Nice

By Vivek N

Feb 1, 2020

Just the Right Kickoff and Momentum as Andrew Ng says as first step !!!!!!

The way he delivers the material is just tooo goood.

I completed the course i think more fun way .

This is first in line for my AI journey and will follow the tips as mentioned by Andrew to see how AI can be used in our current processes .

Regards

Vivek Nagal

By Khandaker M A

Jul 13, 2020

This course, by far, is the most interesting introductory AI course I have ever done. It really shows the way to accelerate job skills on AI companies. For those who want to have a new AI startup, this course is a must. So don't waste your time, enroll as early as possible.

By Umer K E

Dec 31, 2020

I am so satisfied that I chose this course to begin my learning of AI. Highly recommended for the starters, The way of explanation, use of easily relatable examples and fruitful advices in the last week of this course are the things which I loved most about this course.

By Rahul V K

May 23, 2021

Great Course to start with !I am so glad to start off my AI journey with this course. It helps to get a comprehensive overview of what AI is and its impact in the society. Thanks Andrew NG, Coursera and DeepLearning.AI for providing such a wonderful course.

By Sagar d

Jul 14, 2020

Great course - both thoughtful and concisely focused on the essential and complex environment around AI alongwith an introduction to the present stae and projected state

By Yashuv B

Jul 14, 2020

This course is the best if someone want to know concepts behind AI(new elctricity). It would be helpful if this course is taken before getting into AI more.

By Prisha S

Jul 26, 2020

Waste of money hardly talks anything meaningful about AI. Better read few articles on AI then wasting money on this course

By Mariyada K

I did not find much information

By sobia p

Nov 21, 2019

I found this course very informative, specifically for the one like me, who is starting this AI from scratch. Andrew Ng provided a complete picture of how AI can be practically implemented for the betterment of society. I would like to suggest if some practical videos of AI applications could be added like how Alexa, siri are being used. As being a national of developing country Pakistan where technology is not very common. These devices are very expensive and are not frequently used, so a exposure is required. And another suggestion concept in case studies in which step expertise of software engineer, Machine learning engineer are required need to be emphasized. What kind of hardware support is required need to be discussed for the development of application Otherwise it was perfect. Thanks Andrerw Ng.

By Danielle D C

Mar 22, 2021

This course did an outstanding job of conveying and demystifying what AI is, its limitations, and where we are at in terms of advancement in Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI) vs. Artificial General Intelligence (AGI). It was particularly helpful in defining common terms & the processes involved, that you would hear being used in various discussions, webinars, etc surrounding Data Science & AI. These include Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Technical & Business Diligence. Overall, Professor Andrew has done an impeccable job of explaining these concepts in a simplified way, which will actually stick with you for the long term. Thanks again Professor Andrew!

By Jungyong U

Sep 12, 2019

There has been loads of hype about AI from the media. For those who have not learned Artificial Intelligence, that is quite confusing on whether this technology at the moment might be feasible. However, I have now realized how AI works and where it might be needed to make the world a better place. Thank you so much, Prof. Andrew Ng.