Back to AI For Everyone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AI For Everyone by DeepLearning.AI

AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take. In this course, you will learn: - The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science - What AI realistically can--and cannot--do - How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization - What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects - How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company - How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI....

MS
Mar 6, 2021

Wonderful and very insightful course. Cleared a lot of doubts and misconceptions. Once again Kudos and Thank you to Prof. Andrew Ng for a wonderful course and educating the world to be a better place.

BS
Jul 30, 2020

I must admit that this is the best online course that I've completed so far. The course is just simple and sweet explaining everything one needs to know clearly and simply without loosing its essence.

151 - 175 of 8,823 Reviews for AI For Everyone

By Peter L

Jun 28, 2019

This course provided a comprehensive overview of: the scope of AI (what is supervised learning, unsupervised learning, and data science); gave practical advice on kicking-off AI within your company and how to choose your first AI projects, and; important context on AI and society - the information on AI and bias and other limitations of AI was helpful. Also, the content was presented in a very clear, concise, easy to follow format. Thank you Andrew Ng!

By Vivek G

I am one that was a Software developer, long time back and then moved to the business side of things and became a non-IT professional. I wanted to get back to tech and had been curious about AI and Data Science. However, I did a lot of research but couldnt get my head around the host of jargon. Andrew is a fantastic teacher and had explained a lot about AI and its potential. Definitely recommend the course for decision makers or people considering AI

By Furkan

Mar 26, 2019

Really great course that gives you a good understanding of business as well as technical aspects of AI.

My key takeaway is the importance of first starting with AI projects (pilots) before thinking about adopting AI strategy. 50% planning and 50% implementation is always better than trying to plan 100%. Another interesting topic was the advice for developing countries on how they could have a kick-start on AI, by focusing on their industry strengths.

By Estelle

Apr 30, 2019

Anyone interested in AI should take this course. I would even encourage everyone to take it, since having a basic understanding of how AI works should probably be part of general knowledge in today's world. As a project manager in robotics with a non technical background, I was already familiar with many topics addressed in the videos. However, this is the first time I see them addressed in such a clear, understandable way. Thank you Andrew Ng!

By Aryani T

Oct 31, 2019

Andrew speaks clearly with proper speed for us to understand. The sample and presentation are helpful for me to digest the meaning. AI is an interesting topic, in this course I know the basic how it works, and AI must be very useful in the future to replace routine jobs so people could more focus on other more attractive tasks, some new jobs would replace current jobs, we have to always adapt with the new environment to survive. Thank you.

By amine a

Aug 1, 2020

in my opinion this course can gives a general idea about artificial intelligence and can gives inspiration to do some project using this technology, me as a computer science student (master degree) i already take some courses about machine learning and artificial intelligence how to do the implementation of them but this course really gives some ideas about real life and what i can do with this knowledge

special thank to mister andrew ng

By Andrea D P

Feb 3, 2021

Thank you for letting us access this course. I am doing my undergraduate thesis on a philosophical perspective of Artificial Intelligence and this course introduced me to the terms, nuances and systems I will be encountering further into research. This course is an excellent introduction to those who want to learn about AI, Andrew Ng also suggests to learn more about AI by providing topics and problems we should be researching about.

By Prashant A P

Aug 15, 2020

AI for Everyone course has given a flair idea about the Data Science and Machine Learning and basic concept of the each terminology and how it can benefit the organization . In Addition to it , The course also taught the steps to be followed to be a AI organization and its limitations along with importance in society .Professor Andrew Ng has simplified the course and made it so easy with examples that even fresher can understand it.

By Serdar E

Jul 1, 2020

I had very limited information about AI. My friend advised me this course and I really enjoyed. This course gave me a general perspective about AI and encouraged me to study further. I will keep learning more about AI on Coursera and other resources. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to begin the journey of AI. The instructor is brilliant too and made the subject simple and enjoyable. Thank you very much Coursera!

By Sharad A

Apr 5, 2019

Very simple and lucid way to introduce AI technology to beginners. A complicated looking concept is explained in a logical step by step manner in such a way that the learner is never left feeling bored / disconnected with the topics.

The last section on Impact of AI on Society could be slightly shortened / made optional as it is less of technical and more of factual information which maybe of more interest to advanced users of AI.

By Sanika D

Jun 4, 2020

The course instructor Andrew sir just simplified the complex concept of AI which is very much exaggerated elsewhere. If this message could anyway reach to him, I would like to thank him for introducing me to the beautiful world of AI so easily and effectively. I do recommend this course to anyone and everyone who is willing to explore the field of AI and is searching for a head-start. Again, I am really thankful to Andrew Ng sir.

By Giacomo B

Mar 26, 2020

Fantastic course from Dr. Andrew Ng, a practitioner, researcher and expert in AI, for those interested in learning Artificial Intelligence from an executive and business perspective (non-technical). This is an example of what a great online course should be. Time and money well invested as it will definitely help me have more intelligent conversations about AI in business and be a better professional. Thank you very much Mr. Ng!

By Luciana M

Mar 15, 2019

I have never completed a course as fast as I did this one. I couldn't stop watching!! Andrew is amazing. I wish he had taught me throughout my entire life. This course is so well organized, and packed with information. I would have had to read at least three books to get the content here. I loved it. I'm hoping to fix my mathematical short comings enough to be able to take some sort of programming for AI next. Thank you, Andrew!

By Apple P

Nov 4, 2020

Excellent stuff! Everything is explained clearly in a concise manner, step by step with many real life applied examples, it's very easy to understand even for someone who doesn't know anything about AI. Since there's a big fuss about AI and data in my country right now, I took this course to find out about career options, and he addressed this matter as well. Easily one of the best online courses I've taken so far. Nicely done!

By Mr. G M

Apr 25, 2020

Andrew Ng is a great tutor. One should enroll for this course to have a clear idea of what AI actually is. It doesn't matter from which field/domain a person belong, he or she can take up this course to create an added advantage to his knowledge. And, if one keeps on learning AI through such useful online platforms, the person would be capable to implement the concept of machine learning in his own domain/work. Thanks Andrew!

By Sam

Sep 27, 2020

Being already enrolled in multiple AI technical courses raised some questions like "what can AI do and what it can't really do?" Starting a project that is not meant to be tackled totally by AI is a big mistake I think many startups and teams fall into. This course is just as concise and to the point to explain to literally everyone what is actually Ai and what it can actually do without plain exaggeration!

Thanks Dr.Andrew!

By Julio C

Mar 25, 2019

Dear Dr. Ng, Thank you for developing this program. You presented some very interesting perspectives on AI and impact to individuals, business, and society. The subject matter was easy to grasp and I will use the knowledge I learned in your course to complement my knowledge in AI for making better informed business decisions, here at Nanotronics. Kind Regards,

Julio Coppo, Senior Sales Director, Nanotronics Imaging, Inc.

By Lucio C

Jun 23, 2019

I took the Machine Learning course, which was really difficult, as a non-programmer. This course is easier to follow for a business person. It has lots of applications and definition, which helps me move into the same page as others in the AI world. The only drawback is that I wish there are more in-depth content and slightly more technical: the ML course was too technical, and this course is almost non technical at all.

By Boban A

Mar 25, 2019

This is the course I should have started with instead of checking Tenserflow.js and similar courses. As a COO of a B2B Software company, working with REST API and mesh networked microservices, this is the course I should have started with. I am more than grateful to both Andrew and deeplearning.ai for creating this course. Keep up the good work and be sure you will see me as a student in your other courses from now on.

By Dirk V

Jan 24, 2020

This course gave me a great introduction and view about AI and its possibilities as well as its impact on society. But it also made clear what is real, and what is hype. The course is given by an AI guru, smoothly and didactically taught. I recommend the course for all technical and business people that want to start in the AI area or that just want an overview about AI. Actually, this course is for everyone for real.

By David A E G

Apr 28, 2020

An amazing course, explaining the very basics of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning, very recommended to all people out there, looking forward taking a "strong first step" into these topics, and knowing how to apply those into their respective business models!

I am so well satisified with this course, that I am considering taking also the severeal Specializations provided by deeplearning.ai!

By kamalkrishna s

Jan 29, 2020

It was a wonderful course. I am really grateful to myself that I learned AI ,which is totally a new concept for me, from Andrew Ng who made the concepts really interesting. I got to know about Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science , and as to how they are interlinked. The basic concepts in a very non-technical manner, has helped me to dive deep into their inricacies of these varios concepts.

By SRIRAM

Mar 23, 2019

This is my first online course ever. I loved the way it was structured. It now motivates me to gain more knowledge and apply the same for the betterment of my career, contribute wholesomely to my company, country and the world at large. My sense of self worth and ability to contribute to society has increased. I am notch higher in my confidence. Thank you so much Mr.Andrew Ng. You are superb guru. Namaskrams.

By Stelian N

Aug 22, 2020

I am interested in the technical part of AI, but this course was surprisingly helpful even for a technical person.

I happy I took it. I learned a lot about a leadership (or bird's eye) view of AI and regardless whether you are in a managerial position or not, most likely this easy course will add value to the work you do.

Thanks for putting it together! I'd say it's a must do intro too AI truly for everyone.

By Ronald J

May 6, 2019

Definitely geared for everyone and anyone. The course is broken down into digestible material packets that make it easy for anyone new to AI to comprehend. Excellent analogies, examples, and an overall very well spoken guide that touches the ground level for understanding the various categories of data science, deep learning and AI. Then there is the Eric Joyner artwork that also makes you wonder...