Back to AI For Everyone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AI For Everyone by DeepLearning.AI

AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take. In this course, you will learn: - The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science - What AI realistically can--and cannot--do - How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization - What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects - How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company - How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI....

RP
Jul 16, 2020

Good High-level intro for AI which is useful for not only those unfamiliar with AI and how it works but also useful for engineers to see how AI relates to the business & when it makes sense to use AI.

BS
Jul 30, 2020

I must admit that this is the best online course that I've completed so far. The course is just simple and sweet explaining everything one needs to know clearly and simply without loosing its essence.

151 - 175 of 7,853 Reviews for AI For Everyone

By Dr. S S

Jul 12, 2020

The course was very useful to know about AI, its limitations, what can and can't be done with AI. Learned about difference between machine learning and deep learning, Roles and responsibilities of various positions in AI era. The course faculty explained all the concepts very clearly and in understandable ways with case studies and examples, and also with some of remedial actions for AI company.

By Kashif A Z

Jan 11, 2020

Professor Andrew Ng is excellent at explaining complex topic into simple, easy to understand ideas that helps everyone learn about AI growth, limitations, and value to society and the world economy. Everyone should take this course small step for a big picture. Andrew Ng is awesome when explaining things. Quality and background is good compared to other videos. Became fan of Coursera after this.

By Giuseppe D R

Sep 13, 2020

An excellent course for introduction and getting an well structured overview to AI. Very impressive including technical, business and ethical overview. After this course I have a better understanding about what AI is, how to start AI projects, current limitation and social impacts. Structure and content motivates learning and makes curios to learn more. Best thanks to Andrew for this course.

By Abhishek R

Jul 3, 2020

I am a lawyer with no technical or science background. I'm happy and satisfied with the course, I have a great understanding of how AI works and plan to take it further with constant learning. Mr Andrew NG has done a magnificent task at making this course interesting and insightful. I would suggest everyone wanting to know about AI without getting into the technicalities to take this course.

By nasreen.shaik

Jul 6, 2020

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Coursera. I have loved the learning I have been able to do and look forward to taking many more classes with them. I have always been interested in Psychology and Coursera has given me the chance to take the classes that really interest me. I don't understand the reviews with low ratings. I have never had any problems with them.

By Parveen S

Mar 4, 2019

A great course to help provide perspective on Artificial Intelligence, its promises and limitations.

As a consultant working on identifying and evaluating worthy AI opportunities, the greatest challenge has been about building awareness around the topic. This course helps provide the framework and language (to articulate the thoughts) to build an AI based organization!

Thank You Andrew Ng!

By Laith J

Sep 5, 2020

The course was very informative. Even though I am not a CEO of a company or planning on becoming one anytime soon, this course taught me a number of things that I didn't know could be useful or information that would've taken me a long time to learn anywhere else. Understanding the information was very easy even though the topic is usually seen as a topic that is really hard to understand.

By Anoop

Jan 1, 2020

This course gives very good insight about industry transformation through AI application. This course also help business leaders to set realistic expectations from AI application in their respective domain. It also help how AI will impact society and what action need to initiate to address that in short term and long term. To sum up very good course to learn and embark on AI application

By Teemu K

Mar 9, 2019

Great overview of the various related areas, understandable presentation even without in-depth expertise. Some of the quizzes go a bit deeper but manageable and good to require some thinking. Even with working with some topics in the field for past few years, I find it very valuable to have this type of overall view and show relations between elements, as well as practical case studies.

By SRIDHAR K

Aug 2, 2020

Very simplistic and authoritative way of learning about artificial intelligence and its profound impact it will have on the productivity. Busting the myths about artificial intelligence, learning the methodology to implement the AI tools to improve the way we perceive our work and the societal impact it will have to enhance overall approach for the betterment of the society at large.

By Jose B

Aug 3, 2020

Excellent course ! A must for everyone !

Andrew Ng really motivates to learn as he masters AI as a whole and touches every aspect involved !

Thank you very much for allowing me to learn about so many applications and implications as definitely AI is a superpower that will lead us all the way through 4IR times.

I am 67 seven years old and have not felt so enthusiastic for many years !

By Rafee A A

Jul 28, 2020

It was my 1st course on Artificial Intelligence and I learned a lot about what AI can and cannot do, how to use AI to start a new company, what are the potentials of AI, the different types of Adversarial attacks on AI, AI and social impacts and lot more. So I would say this course will help me thrive a lot in my career of persuading my M.Eng. degree at Chulalongkorn University in AI.

By Amir S

Jul 7, 2019

I got immense knowledge about A.I. by completing this course. It gives you an opportunity in the form of a launch pad to propel yourself into the transformation of world which is taking place because of A.I science. I found the course easy to understand and extremely well made for anyone from any field of work. I would like to thank Andrew Ng for his teachings and guidance. Thank you!

By Rina Y

Apr 1, 2020

I really enjoyed this course with Andrew. As a normal citizen and working professional wanting to learn more about AI and utilize this tool to do good, I find that his explanations are clear and concise. I would highly recommend this course for any beginner. It made me feel like I could grasp a basic understanding of the components of AI, which inspires me to continue learning more.

By andrea c

Aug 12, 2020

Me encantó el curso!!! Aprendí conceptos básicos de la Inteligencia Artificial, lo que me permite entender y conversar acerca de proyectos de AI con equipos de trabajo más técnicos. Me entregó criterios para evaluar ideas de proyectos de AI y sus posibles escenarios de factibilidad, creación de valor e implementación. Muy didácticos los videos, excelente profesor! Thanks Andrew Ng.

By Saurabh K

For a person to get information about AI concepts, it's career opportunities, it's advantages, it's disadvantages, it's fear among people, this is the best place to collect that information. I enjoyed every part of the course though I won't say it was a course as it was way better than a course. It was about enlightenment towards a topic of concern which is Artificial Intelligence.

By Michael I

Mar 6, 2019

I really enjoyed taking the class. It was the first time I've taken a class with Andrew Ng and his presentation style was very good. He providing a calming voice reinforced with (obvious) real world experience in the space. While many of the AI concepts were not new to me, I did learn from this course specifically about how AI is being used at companies based on Andrews experience.

By MEGAT A F A S

May 21, 2019

This is a great course to provide introduction to AI for the general population. Although having first-hand knowledge in computer science and programming greatly helps fast comprehension on the topics discussed in the lecture, it is however not necessary and that the general population can still understand AI better and will improve the society should AI technology is implemented.

By Ramalingam

Mar 4, 2019

Thank you Andrew, for a fine course. I am now keen on doing a couple of courses that as a following up on the domains of AI and Machine Learning. At this time, I would like (a) if you could suggest follow-up courses as a next step for Engineers to continue on the AI & ML space (b) share references to books, blogs and some authors to follow in Twitter / LinkedIn.

Cheers! Thank You!

By Mohd A N

Sep 13, 2020

This course and the respected instructor offered much more knowledge than I ever expected from it! Honestly, I knew a lot about these fields but there is an immense expansion in my knowledge after completing this. The course length and content justifies it's title.

I sincerely thank Mr. Andrew Ng for all his effort into making this course and all other his platform has to offer.

By Ananya N

Jun 19, 2020

Firstly, I thank Prof.Andrew Ng for such a wonderful course. It is useful for learners and professionals across multiple disciplines, and clears all the misconcepts regarding AI,ML & Data Science. The modules of Building AI projects and case studies provide deeper insights. This course can be the first choice of any individual for a better carrer establishment in AI.

Thank you.

By Rahul C

Jun 1, 2020

Over 20 years, I have observed technology transform the way we work or make decisions in our work area. Andrew was simply great in providing a very grounded, and clear insight into adapting to AI in our work places. And as he said - we now have the unique advantage of working at the cross-section of our work and AI. The journey continues.....!! Next task, visit deeplearning.ai

By Ayesha H

May 4, 2020

This is an amazing course. It builds a clear understanding that What is an AI. What are Its Applications and many more? I Will refer this course to every person either he/she wants to begin his/her career in AI or not. Everyone must know what is really meaning of AI its impact on their lives, society, businesses. Thanks for creating such an amazing course. I really enjoyed it.

By Shyam A S

Aug 4, 2019

This is a fantastic foundation course for anyone with or without a technological background to get to know and understand what AI is, how it can be used or built, what are myths and limitations, how it can be used in your company or area of interest.

I love Andrew's commentary and articulate videos. I will come back to do the other AI courses created by him and his team. Cheers