Back to An Introduction to American Law

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to American Law by University of Pennsylvania

This course will give you a glimpse into six different areas of American law: Tort Law, Contract Law, Property, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, and Civil Procedure. You will gain insight into the complexities and dilemmas that arise from the application of law in different settings, and what is distinctive about American approaches....

AA

Sep 16, 2018

I enjoyed this course and it helped me to understand the basic parts of American Law. My only suggestion is to provide even more cases as examples to demonstrate the doctrines and statutes. Thank you.

AT

Apr 9, 2020

A great first step on understanding the basic principles of American Law, providing an insight into impact on the systems we encounter on a daily basis and how these systems have developed over time.

376 - 400 of 961 Reviews for An Introduction to American Law

By Alvaro G E

Aug 23, 2020

Loved this course from the beginning. I would recommend it to anybody interested in the US legal system.

By Maria M d C L F

Apr 12, 2020

An excellent introductory course to better understand the foundations and specificities of American Law.

By Lee J C

Apr 10, 2018

A very useful introduction to American Law, that was delivered in a professional and appropriate manner.

By OLUKADE E I

Aug 19, 2020

it was a really insiightful and educative lecture. the lecturers explained their various sections well.

By Chandrasekharan S

Lucid lectures by all the instructors and are easy to grasp by beginners to whom the course is intended

By Júlio G L G

Feb 5, 2020

Uma ótima maneira de conhecer a partir de noções básicas o direito americano e seus ramos de aplicação.

By Kalaugali S

Apr 14, 2022

Thank you for such a great opportunity to study at your University. I learned a lot of useful things.

By Zeljka D

Apr 6, 2021

I enjoyed the course, it is a great start for anyone who wants to learn more about US law. Thank you!

By Olivia P

Jun 30, 2020

The lessons were engaging and easy to follow! I learned a lot; so glad I decided to take this course!

By Jaron K

Oct 2, 2019

I Liked it! It was exciting and filled with great concepts and really drove me to want to learn more!

By Takayuki U

Nov 7, 2015

This course introduced American legal system with its history and key cases in a very compact series.

By Martin P

Jun 29, 2021

M​y brain hurts from the amount of information presented, however, the presentations were masterful!

By 7282 q

May 20, 2021

very simple and helpful I enjoyed it

اعجبني وجود ترجمة الى اللغة العربية شكرا لمجهودكم الاكثر من رائع

By Beatriz M R N d S

May 1, 2020

i've learned so much and I am so happy to be able to finished this with a very good gread. thank you

By Joo-Chiang L

Dec 17, 2019

Excellent intro course, I learned a great deal being a complete novice. The video lectures are good.

By Claire N

Jul 24, 2017

It's a great opportunity to be introduced to the American Law system. The professors were all great!

By Angela B

Jan 16, 2020

This is a very challenging introductory course! You will gain basic understanding of American law.

By Audry C D S W

Apr 23, 2016

A course for lawyers, students of Law, and anyone interested to learn how Justice works in America.

By Akithma M

Aug 13, 2021

The course was very informative and I enjoyed learning American Law from each professor's lectures

By Richard L L

Mar 28, 2021

There is a lot to know when it comes to the laws of the land, this is a very good beginning point.

By Francisco R

Nov 7, 2020

Great teachers, great content, schedule flexibility. It was my first course and I do recommend it.

By Julia I

Jul 26, 2020

Super helpful and I learned a lot. I feel more confident in my understanding of my rights and law.

By Laura F

Jun 5, 2020

I found the course very interesting and each of the professors explained the material really well.

By Qi W

Jun 19, 2019

very enlightening and informative. give a very clear introductory speech to the key American laws.