Back to APIs

Learner Reviews & Feedback for APIs by Meta

Delve deeper into the processes and concepts behind APIs and their infrastructure. Explore the key concepts that underpin API development and the principles of representational state transfer architectural style (REST) architecture. Build basic API and REST data backbones for web apps using Django. Discover emerging API technology and practice other ways to build and work with APIs. Finally, you will test, optimize and develop documentation for an API. By the end of this course you will be able to: • Work with and build APIs • Build basic API and REST data backbones for web apps using Django • Discover emerging API technology • Test, optimize and develop documentation for an API To complete this course, you will need Django experience. Additionally, it always helps to have a can-do attitude!...

LB

Jan 30, 2023

The API course is amazing way to learn diferents topics relationed with django , is also a challenge because you can aplicate the knowledge in short time.

TN

Dec 31, 2022

Amazing, and worth it, I finished the course knowing how to create and utilize API's

1 - 10 of 10 Reviews for APIs

By Iván Z

Dec 22, 2022

An excellent course with a very good final project. I just finished the course and I feel that I can do a lot of new things by my own. Now I can create interesting and well-designed APIs :3

By Dmitry

Dec 31, 2022

A lot of typos and error.

By Zejd I

Jan 26, 2023

Uh this one was the hardest in the Specialization so far. Five previous courses were easy, but this one has tough multiple choice quizzes, and very hard final project. My advice is to study every week hard and don't go further if you don't understand EVERY part of this course (on final project you would need all of the knowledge)

By Luis B

Jan 31, 2023

By Tinomudaishe N

Jan 1, 2023

By FERNANDO C

Jan 8, 2023

I was an excellent course. The material and the methodology is amazing!

By Tiago I

Jan 25, 2023

The best API course I've ever taken.

By Suleiman A

Dec 30, 2022

excellent

By Thọ N

Dec 18, 2022

So good

By Fadi A S

Jan 30, 2023

Not a bad course but the final assignment is too much