Back to Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming by IBM

This course will teach you how to create useful chatbots without the need to write any code. Leveraging IBM Watson's Natural Language Processing capabilities, you'll learn how to plan, implement, test, and deploy chatbots that delight your users, rather than frustrate them. True to our promise of not requiring any code, you'll learn how to visually create chatbots with Watson Assistant (formerly Watson Conversation) and how to deploy them on your own website through a handy WordPress plugin. Don't have a website? No worries, one will be provided to you. Chatbots are a hot topic in our industry and are about to go big. New jobs requiring this specific skill are being added every day, consultants demand premium rates, and the interest in chatbots is quickly exploding. Gartner predicts that by 2020, 85% of customer interactions with the enterprise will be through automated means (that's chatbots and related technologies). Here is your chance to learn this highly in demand set of skills with a gentle introduction to the topic that leaves no stone unturned....

SD
Apr 23, 2020

Very informative course, logically laid out and well presented. I appreciated the step-by-step instruction as this is the first time I've tried this type of build. I look forward to learning more.

MI
Feb 16, 2021

The course was amazing! I enjoyed this course as I learned a new skill of how to create chatbots without a single line of code on IBM Watson Assistant. I would recommend this course to others.

426 - 449 of 449 Reviews for Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming

By Mayank S

Nov 21, 2020

Good introduction to building simple functional chatbots without coding using Watson Assistant (much more could be done using coding), but, I guess I was over-expecting with that "AI" in the name. The AI in use here is minimal & not very satisfactory. There are certain things I expected the AI to know, especially given the natural language understanding capabilities of Watson. I'm sure Watson assistant is much more powerful but what you get here isn't all that smart . I wish I could screenshots to demonstrate it. But sure, a nice intro to building chatbots.

By axel e

Apr 1, 2020

the course is super interesting and well structured. however the 'beginner' label is somewhat misleading. I am quite computer savvy, but not a programmer. If you are a computer programmer this course will potentially make your head spin and leave you a bit frustrated.

By Ashirwad S

Sep 20, 2019

Though this was an amazing course, But if it had more hands-on demonstration would have been better by reducing the large chunks of textual instruction. Overall Experience was pretty good.

By Victor R

Jan 20, 2021

Way too easy to pass, why you can redo the test for so many times? Everytime you can redo the test it should be different questions. The structure is good but as I said, too easy to pass.

By Brian M

Nov 9, 2019

Some of the links with the chatbot instructions did not match with wordpress. I found that aspect to download the plugin impossible with the current directions.

By Isaac O

Mar 27, 2020

Enjoyed it, although I don't like that this course was to teach people how to use a pay-to-use application from IBM.

By vigneswara r

May 18, 2019

its better to provide opensource code instead of IBM Cloud account and testing

By Khadija H

Oct 1, 2019

I could not access labs. Please kindly check. Overall the course was good !

By Jairo A T O

Sep 11, 2019

The course it's fine but the way it is given is not adequate.

By Amy E

Nov 15, 2019

it's ok. learning a proprietary tool, good info nonetheless.

By Patrick C

Dec 6, 2019

The course is based off of an older version of watson

By Alaa B

Jun 19, 2020

If lab is made as videos it would be way better.

By Takahide M

Apr 14, 2021

I was very difficult

IBM cloud version was old

By andrew g

Dec 18, 2019

bit too much cut and pasting

By Rafael F

Jul 12, 2019

Pretty much just reading.

By T D

By MD S H

Oct 1, 2020

great

By Ankur

Ibm websites are full of bugs. I couldn't even register on IBM cloud and didn't get any working solution from their team(only respond once after 2 days of complain). I complained about the same on forum. I didn't get any satisfactory response from there too. I had to leave the course halfway. This is very unprofessional.

By Faraz S

Apr 19, 2020

There was some difference in the screenshots for guidance and the actual website, May be it was updated but the screenshots could be retaken as it wasted a lot of time to find the actual things.

By Yusuf K

Dec 8, 2019

The Watson Assistant Interface is entirely different thn the course.(old) You had better update the course.

By Shahbaz

Aug 20, 2019

I need more practise, guide me where to do?

By Muhammad U H

Jan 22, 2020

Not clear instructions are given.