Back to Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming by IBM

This course will teach you how to create useful chatbots without the need to write any code. Leveraging IBM Watson's Natural Language Processing capabilities, you'll learn how to plan, implement, test, and deploy chatbots that delight your users, rather than frustrate them. True to our promise of not requiring any code, you'll learn how to visually create chatbots with Watson Assistant (formerly Watson Conversation) and how to deploy them on your own website through a handy WordPress plugin. Don't have a website? No worries, one will be provided to you. Chatbots are a hot topic in our industry and are about to go big. New jobs requiring this specific skill are being added every day, consultants demand premium rates, and the interest in chatbots is quickly exploding. Gartner predicts that by 2020, 85% of customer interactions with the enterprise will be through automated means (that's chatbots and related technologies). Here is your chance to learn this highly in demand set of skills with a gentle introduction to the topic that leaves no stone unturned....

SD
Apr 23, 2020

Very informative course, logically laid out and well presented. I appreciated the step-by-step instruction as this is the first time I've tried this type of build. I look forward to learning more.

GV
Sep 6, 2020

It was a great course! I can't believe I now know how to build chatbots and with that the possibility to teach others or make money building chatbots for paying customers. Thank you so much!

126 - 150 of 389 Reviews for Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming

By Aditya A

Apr 5, 2020

From this course I was able to learn how to create a chatbot, which is a lot interesting

By Rafal D

Aug 6, 2019

Great course! Allows you to go from zero knowledge on chatbots to building one yourself!

By Teodomiro P

Sep 22, 2020

Engaging, fun, & non-intimidating course to learn the fundamentals of chatbot building.

By Mohammed M H

May 3, 2020

This course is really amazing. The instructor explains everything clearly. Good course.

By 尹洪伟

Oct 31, 2019

I really enjoy this corse and think it will be useful on my work in the future. Thanks.

By Bhupesh k

May 1, 2020

Very good content for beginners, quiz are at right difficulty level. Highly recommend.

By Bernie M

Very instructional. It looks like you can build something useful with this technology

By Niko S

Jan 25, 2020

I'm now able to create my own chatbot and deploy it on my own web page! it very cool!

By Denisa G

Very interesting and helpful course! Watson Assistant is user friendly and amazing!

By shreebuvan

Mar 22, 2020

very useful course to learn how to create simple basic chatbots without programming

By Oner S

Dec 23, 2019

Great course. Everything is so clear understand and labs are really easy to follow.

By Varadharajan R

Aug 13, 2019

This course was very easy a few practical sessions would have been much appreciable

By Lara K

Dec 4, 2019

A very good course, fully hands-on building chatbots; easily explained. Thank you!

By Sakthi M

Oct 22, 2019

we can gain good basic knowledge in IBM Watson some advanced concepts also covered

By IRENE L

Nov 23, 2020

Very good course, with easy to follow instructions and great learning material.

By Mohammed A M

Apr 16, 2020

Its great in practical work how to build chat bot with AI and Using IBM watson.

By Ravi

Mar 11, 2020

Good course for both developers and non-developers and non-programmers as well

By Ezenwanne K C

Mar 10, 2020

Now with the knowledge from this course I can now build AI powered chat bots

By Anita P M

Sep 30, 2020

Excellent experience to learn chatbot design concept. Thank you IBM Watson.

By Erik L

Feb 4, 2020

Helpful, practical lessons to learn chatbot basics. It was also kinda fun!

By Revathipathi Y

Aug 21, 2019

It is the best course for Beginners.I learnt a lot by this Course.Thank you

By Ding N

Jul 23, 2019

Really helpful to have a general idea about how to apply this IBM chatbot.

By Connor W

Jun 5, 2020

Very thorough explanation with good humour and and enthusiasm throughout.

By Ashley S

May 7, 2020

Awesome class. I feel like I can really use and build my own chatbot now!