Back to Business English: Capstone Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Capstone Project by University of Washington

The capstone project will give you opportunities to demonstrate your competence in the learning objectives for this Specialization. For the project, you’ll use formal, written methods and more casual visual and audio methods of communication to demonstrate your ability to use language appropriate for different business contexts. The goal of this course is to demonstrate competence in writing and presenting a plan using skills and language appropriate for business. Course Learning Objectives • Use appropriate vocabulary to write a mini business plan • Communicate a business plan orally in an organized and engaging presentation...

26 - 29 of 29 Reviews for Business English: Capstone Project

By Rishabh G

Feb 3, 2021

good

By Shriram P M

Jul 10, 2020

We have learnt a lot from the inputs given by the facilitator.

By Magarajothy A

Oct 15, 2020

Good

By Fairelys L V

Aug 8, 2019

If all the course is 49$ per moth why for the capston project I have to pay 79$? . Also I lost 390$ because I sucribed for "Free" in blokchain course and coursera discount 39$ per month in my credit card and not refund my money. Coursera must confirm with users if they want to continue with the course.