Back to High-Impact Business Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High-Impact Business Writing by University of California, Irvine

4.4

Effective writing is a powerful tool in the business environment. Learn how to articulate your thoughts in a clear and concise manner that will allow your ideas to be better understood by your readers. Improve your business writing skill by learning to select and use appropriate formats for your audience, use the correct medium and adjust your writing style accordingly, as well as identify your objective and communicate it clearly. You'll also learn to spot, correct and avoid the most common writing pitfalls, and gain valuable experience analyzing, writing and revising a wide spectrum of business documents. From a simple interoffice memo to a twenty-page business proposal, learn how to put good business writing to work for you. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Write effective business communications, including bad news, good news, persuasive writing, presentations, emails, memos, business reports and press releases 2. Learn how to edit and proofread business documents 3. Learn how to write for a global market...

TR

Jul 08, 2016

A simplified course that targets areas of business writing which most of us tend to oversee. In this era of digitalisation and information overload, this back to basics method was really refreshing.

GK

Dec 08, 2018

This course was short, poignant and mindful of our busy lives, while teaching us all how to be more impactful in our writing. This is just what I was looking for to give me an extra edge at work!

76 - 100 of 496 Reviews for High-Impact Business Writing

By Shonubi A

very informative and challenging...thought me about the common mistakes I make when writing a Memo

By Alexander W R

Jul 01, 2020

The content of these classes was excellent, however the videos should be edited more thoroughly.

By Valarie s

Jan 17, 2018

Comprehensive, easy to understand, articulate teacher. I will be able to apply this information.

By Yanan W

Nov 23, 2016

I really love this programme. Well structured and in a very logical sequence. All the tips are f

By JUAN C G V

Oct 27, 2020

I realized about the importance of being professional and polite in business writing documents.

By Saravanan S

Aug 08, 2015

Fantastic course. Real examples and very relevant for the current working population.

Great job.

By Md. N H

Aug 12, 2020

Very informative and well-organized course. Thanks to the instructor for her vibrant lectures.

By Joyce A

Oct 22, 2015

I am really enjoying this course and will certainly use all of the information I am receiving.

By Bryan T J

Oct 30, 2020

Excelente curso, aprender todas estas claves para redactar correctamente son muy importantes

By Argun K

Nov 26, 2018

It`s very useful course to improve writing skill and to learn the key features of reporting.

By NARAYAN C J

Jun 21, 2020

This is a very encouraging learning course and I have learnt lot during the entire program.

By Karen P

Nov 10, 2019

Thanks to this course I was able to see where I was making mistakes in my memos, thank you.

By Mario A A N

Nov 21, 2016

Excelente, me gusto, deberían de especializarlo más al ámbito de negocios en Latinoamérica,

By Jo-Ming H

Oct 25, 2015

Great summary of all important things in business writing. I learned a lot from it. Thanks.

By Amna S

Jul 10, 2020

This Course was very informative. Instructor was so talented. I enjoyed learning from her.

By Mohammad H

Jun 30, 2017

I found this course very effective and meaningful specially for experienced professionals.

By Megan G

Apr 12, 2016

I found the videos, slides and shared websites very useful. Another great Coursera course.

By Sachin D S

Jun 17, 2020

It was a very good course regarding business writing. Learned lot of new things briefly.

By Amarsinh V

Jun 12, 2020

It was an exceptional course where the contents are superb. It is important and helpful.

By jorge i g o

Sep 13, 2020

Excelente curso, bastante util para reaprender habilidades y para potencializar nuevas

By Geraldine M

Aug 21, 2020

The course was informative and it was discussed in a way that it’s easy to understand.

By André P F

Jul 04, 2020

The course has high quality information, disposed didactically and straight forward.

By Joji A

Jun 04, 2020

Good. More content on social media messages in business communication can add value.

By Md S H

Jun 28, 2020

I was blessed to meet such an excellent instructor, highly effective course indeed.

By Paramita

Jul 20, 2019

Concise. Summarizes everything you need to become a better writer in the workplace.