Back to Chemicals and Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chemicals and Health by Johns Hopkins University

This course covers chemicals in our environment and in our bodies and how they impact our health. It addresses policies and practices related to chemicals, particularly related to how they get into our bodies (exposures), what they do when they get there (toxicology), how we measure them (biomonitoring) and their impact on our health. Most examples are drawn from the US....

Jul 21, 2020

All the videos had experts explaining the complexities associated with chemicals at all levels eloquently and wonderfully compiled information. This course has utilized my time really well.

BB
Sep 4, 2020

51 - 75 of 219 Reviews for Chemicals and Health

By Karla E P O

Jul 21, 2020

I really enjoyed the course and learned a lot in the process. I'd like to thank all the professors for this amazing experience.

By Ng S P

Sep 22, 2020

I love this course about its practicality and informative content. Thank you to all the staff who helped make this happen!

By Oki K

Jul 12, 2020

I've got many new knowledge and also information from this course. It definitely useful for myself and also my career.

By Likhith J

Oct 1, 2020

IT WAS AN AMAZING COURSE. LEARNT THE WAYS HOW CHEMICALS affect OUR HEALTH. THE CASE STUDY WAS ALSO VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE

By Steven H

Aug 1, 2020

Very interesting, encourages teaching and learning over worrying about homework and grades. Really liked learning it.

By Dr M B

Oct 24, 2020

Very informative, thought provoking and easily followable course. It is helpful for both teaching research as well.

By Nelly J G H

Jul 28, 2020

Excellent way to raise awareness of the impact of chemicals on our health. Very good organization and content.

By Ana T F

Nov 8, 2020

Is a very interesting course. Now I understand What and how the chemicals afects our body and our environment

By Mohammad Y K

Jul 20, 2017

a very well explained and a balanced course which effectively increases our knowledge. thanks to course era .

By Dr. C K

really very good knowledge to save ,to handle and deals with our day to day life with chemicals.thanks alot.

By Rebecca L

Jul 29, 2020

Lectures were very interesting and I enjoyed writing for the peer reviewed assessments. I learnt so much!

By Amanda G

Aug 20, 2020

Pretty great introduction to toxicology with some opportunities to learn specifics of certain chemicals!

By Ditsame W M

Nov 11, 2020

This is the best course,it has helped me understand a lot about chemicals and the impacts on health.

By Ricardo G M

Jun 17, 2020

A nice approach to chemicals and human health. Essential for everyone involved in Risk Assessment.

By Md. I M

Jul 4, 2020

Nice course which is related to my own academic course. So that's why it was very enjoyment to me

By Leonardo C d S

Apr 1, 2020

I really liked this course, learned a lot and found the didactic content, with engaging classes.

By Iago B C C

Sep 8, 2020

It's a great course to get into chemical exposure and the ways that chemicals affect our lifes.

By MAURICIO J V S

Aug 10, 2020

Muy buen curso, genera una vision sistematica e integral para la evaluacion del riesgo quimico.

By MEET B P

Sep 29, 2018

It was a very interesting course. I would like to thank course mentors for making this course.

By LEANDRO H D C

Jun 6, 2020

CURSO MUITO BOM, MUITO INTUITIVO COM PROFESSORES QUALIFICADOS, E COM VIDEOS BEM EXPLICATIVOS.

By Shaina J

Nov 22, 2020

It was an amazing course. Got to learn a lot about chemicals an show they effect our health.

By IRWAN R R

Aug 5, 2020

I like this course, I got much information that relates to human health and the environment.

By Dr.K S K

Jul 6, 2020

Course is well designed and moe informative. More useful for each and every professional.

By PRIYANKA B

Jun 18, 2020

Its very great to learn chemicals and health with coursera.... Thanks for the opportunity

By caitlyn r

gives an incredible insight on all of the things regarding exposure, chemicals and health