Back to Chemicals and Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chemicals and Health by Johns Hopkins University

This course covers chemicals in our environment and in our bodies and how they impact our health. It addresses policies and practices related to chemicals, particularly related to how they get into our bodies (exposures), what they do when they get there (toxicology), how we measure them (biomonitoring) and their impact on our health. Most examples are drawn from the US....

BB
Sep 4, 2020

All the videos had experts explaining the complexities associated with chemicals at all levels eloquently and wonderfully compiled information. This course has utilized my time really well.

Jul 21, 2020

51 - 75 of 258 Reviews for Chemicals and Health

By Jennifer M T M

Jan 3, 2021

Excelente!!! aprendí mucho de verdad estoy infinitamente agradecida, sobre todo por la oportunidad, he tenido siempre interés en esta área de la química.

By Shashi R

Jun 17, 2020

it was amazing being part of very informative course. Thanks to Coursera, experts and course coordinators for insightful and enlightening course content

By Balasubramanian

Jul 17, 2020

without studying the course i cant understand the chemicals but now the chemicals are present in everywhere.how to handle the risk management system

By FEBBY O T

Feb 2, 2021

the course is good at all, i learn something new and another point of view abou chemical. especially about the relation between chemical and health

By Aie G

May 23, 2019

Excellent introduction to toxicology. The normative part is focused on the U.S. system but nonetheless it is a very useful and relevant course.

By Saleh K

Apr 5, 2021

Very good overview and excellent explanation on different concepts that people working with chemicals or exposed to chemicals need to know.

By Cynthia A

Jan 17, 2021

Not long after completing this course, I took a pharmacy tech class. I was far ahead of the curve thanks to having had this course. Thanks!

By Thennakoon M D D

Aug 18, 2020

EXCELLENT course!!!!I have gained very informative knowledge.I would like to thank all the lecturers in this course and thank you coursera.

By Dr. L R B

Apr 29, 2021

This is a great course and I would encourage all to take this course who want to know more about Chemicals and Health in the Environment

By Daniela D F

Nov 9, 2017

Excellent course with great background in toxicology, risk assessment and explains the new TSCA (American legislation on chemicals)

By Catherine H

Jan 26, 2021

Thank, it is a great introduction to toxicology. Engaging and educational. Understandably it is based on US law and institutions.

By Karla E P O

Jul 21, 2020

I really enjoyed the course and learned a lot in the process. I'd like to thank all the professors for this amazing experience.

By Ng S P

Sep 22, 2020

I love this course about its practicality and informative content. Thank you to all the staff who helped make this happen!

By Oki K

Jul 12, 2020

I've got many new knowledge and also information from this course. It definitely useful for myself and also my career.

By Likhith J

Oct 1, 2020

IT WAS AN AMAZING COURSE. LEARNT THE WAYS HOW CHEMICALS affect OUR HEALTH. THE CASE STUDY WAS ALSO VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE

By Steven H

Aug 1, 2020

Very interesting, encourages teaching and learning over worrying about homework and grades. Really liked learning it.

By Dr M B

Oct 24, 2020

Very informative, thought provoking and easily followable course. It is helpful for both teaching research as well.

By Nelly J G H

Jul 28, 2020

Excellent way to raise awareness of the impact of chemicals on our health. Very good organization and content.

By Ana T F

Nov 8, 2020

Is a very interesting course. Now I understand What and how the chemicals afects our body and our environment

By Mohammad Y K

Jul 20, 2017

a very well explained and a balanced course which effectively increases our knowledge. thanks to course era .

By Dr. C K

really very good knowledge to save ,to handle and deals with our day to day life with chemicals.thanks alot.

By Rebecca L

Jul 29, 2020

Lectures were very interesting and I enjoyed writing for the peer reviewed assessments. I learnt so much!

By Amanda G

Aug 20, 2020

Pretty great introduction to toxicology with some opportunities to learn specifics of certain chemicals!

By Wetsho M

Nov 11, 2020

This is the best course,it has helped me understand a lot about chemicals and the impacts on health.

By Ricardo G M

Jun 17, 2020

A nice approach to chemicals and human health. Essential for everyone involved in Risk Assessment.