Back to Chemicals and Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chemicals and Health by Johns Hopkins University

This course covers chemicals in our environment and in our bodies and how they impact our health. It addresses policies and practices related to chemicals, particularly related to how they get into our bodies (exposures), what they do when they get there (toxicology), how we measure them (biomonitoring) and their impact on our health. Most examples are drawn from the US....

CR
Jun 11, 2020

Excellent way of presenting the material.\n\nSimple to understand.\n\nBut one suggestion: videos are little lengthier, you may plz look into making shorter videos as tge content is in-depth

BB
Sep 4, 2020

All the videos had experts explaining the complexities associated with chemicals at all levels eloquently and wonderfully compiled information. This course has utilized my time really well.

76 - 100 of 258 Reviews for Chemicals and Health

By Md. I M

Jul 4, 2020

Nice course which is related to my own academic course. So that's why it was very enjoyment to me

By Leonardo C d S

Apr 1, 2020

I really liked this course, learned a lot and found the didactic content, with engaging classes.

By Iago B C C

Sep 8, 2020

It's a great course to get into chemical exposure and the ways that chemicals affect our lifes.

By MAURICIO J V S

Aug 10, 2020

Muy buen curso, genera una vision sistematica e integral para la evaluacion del riesgo quimico.

By MEET B P

Sep 29, 2018

It was a very interesting course. I would like to thank course mentors for making this course.

By LEANDRO H D C

Jun 6, 2020

CURSO MUITO BOM, MUITO INTUITIVO COM PROFESSORES QUALIFICADOS, E COM VIDEOS BEM EXPLICATIVOS.

By Shaina J

Nov 22, 2020

It was an amazing course. Got to learn a lot about chemicals an show they effect our health.

By IRWAN R R

Aug 5, 2020

I like this course, I got much information that relates to human health and the environment.

By Dr.K S K

Jul 6, 2020

Course is well designed and moe informative. More useful for each and every professional.

By PRIYANKA B

Jun 18, 2020

Its very great to learn chemicals and health with coursera.... Thanks for the opportunity

By caitlyn r

gives an incredible insight on all of the things regarding exposure, chemicals and health

By Chibuike N

Dec 9, 2016

That was an interesting coursework. The lectures were taught to the understanding of all.

By Luisa F D B

Mar 24, 2021

Bastante bueno como introducción a la toxicología y al monitoreo de materiales toxicos.

By Agustin F C M

Jan 4, 2021

El contenido es realmente sencillo e informativo, me agrado mucho el material de apoyo.

By Nimsara S

Jul 22, 2020

Really good course. Highly recommended for anyone with a chemical or health background.

By Lauren G

Aug 6, 2020

Very interesting topic with passionate speakers. Clear and concise information, nice!

By Mizbar A

This course help me to better understand what chemicals are and how to deal with them

By Joey H

Jul 20, 2019

Great! It covers the main and important aspects of harmful chemicals and toxicology.

By MOHAMED M P

Sep 10, 2020

Very good and informative course that every one should study to protest the world

By Vishnu T

It is very much useful for Chemistry aspirants and environment experts. Thank you.

By Claire W

Nov 21, 2020

Excellent course, really informative and well structured. Would highly recommend

By Anwita R

Jul 22, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed the course. Thank you professors, peers as well as coursera

By Nishat T

Sep 8, 2020

Very informative course. Learnt a lot and enjoyed the homework and assignments!

By MUHAMMAD R S

Jul 25, 2020

Very helpful ...All instructors are great having good knowledge. Great platform

By Kushan S A

Nov 11, 2020

This is very unique and recommended for who are seeking knowledge of chemicals