Back to Essentials in Clinical Simulations Across the Health Professions

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Essentials in Clinical Simulations Across the Health Professions by The George Washington University

This 7-week course provides you with key strategies to help understand the foundation of Clinical Simulations. During each module, you will learn about 7 key components of Clinical Simulation Across the Health Professions and its' impact in your current position as a healthcare professional. Please utilize all of the Resources provided by each of the modules to support and enhance your understanding of each concept. You will learn about the following topics in this course: Module 1: Getting Started in Clinical Simulation-the Fundamentals Module 2: INACSL Standards of Best Practice: Simulation Module 3: Implementing Simulation in the Curriculum Module 4: Developing a Simulation Center Module 5: Basics of Debriefing in Simulation Module 6: Evaluation Methods in Simulation Module 7: SPs in Simulation About The George Washington University School of Nursing Ranked among the top nursing schools by U.S. News & World Report, the George Washington University School of Nursing educates and inspires nurses to provide high-quality, compassionate person-centered health care. The school develops leaders actively engaged in health promotion, patient advocacy and healthcare innovation, and prepares exceptional nurse educators who pursue quality and advance the profession. The School of Nursing is committed to improving the health and wellbeing of people and communities locally, nationally and globally. The school values lifelong learning and its students advance nursing practice, leadership and education as they make a difference in the world. For more in-depth simulation education, please see the GW Nursing Simulation Initiatives. https://nursing.gwu.edu/gw-nursing-simulation-initiatives...

RW
Jan 19, 2020

I found the course easy to follow and fit in to a busy work schedule. It gave me insight in how to incorporate simulation into my teaching and the importance of following standards of best practice.

SG
Aug 8, 2019

This was a great course to familiarize myself to the process of simulation. I appreciate all the details and components of the process that help to make simulation such a great learning methodology.

76 - 100 of 170 Reviews for Essentials in Clinical Simulations Across the Health Professions

By Jayne F

I think the course was very well organized and well paced. I learned TONS. I enjoyed all aspects.

By Marsha W

Apr 14, 2020

Great Overview of simulation. I appreciated the incorporation of theory and learning resources.

By Cinthia R

Jul 21, 2020

Very well outlined. I’m glad I took the course to help improve simulation in my organization!

By Ryan O

Dec 11, 2019

A great overview of the elements necessary for the effective use of simulation in healthcare.

By Lori V

Jun 1, 2020

Wonderful information provided. As a novice simulation educator this program is invaluable!

By Christine H

Apr 7, 2020

Excellent course I have learned so much and can't wait to implement some of the teachings

By Esmeraldo C D L A I

It was fun and exciting way to unlearn, learn and relearn Simulation-Based Learning.

By Anna S

Very Interesting and well rounded introduction to nursing simulation education.

By Erika K

Wonderful review for the CHSE. I also learned A LOT in the course. Thank you!!

By Charmaine C

Mar 30, 2020

I have learned a lot. Thank you very much. I wish to have more on debriefing.

By Teri H

Jun 25, 2020

This was such a great course. It is a wealth of information and resources.

By Vinicius d S F

Mar 26, 2020

Curso incrível, abriu novas oportunidades na minha carreira profissional.

By kathy M P

Jun 2, 2020

Great program. I learned a lot about a variety of topics in simulation.

By Michan A M C

Oct 24, 2020

A really great basic course, it gives a lot of clues to keep learning!

By Betty A B Z

Sep 30, 2020

Excelente curso. Se me dificultó por el idioma, pero aprendí. Gracias

By ayoub s a m

Aug 31, 2020

Thank you. It was a useful course and I hope to apply it on the ground

By Alison E

Oct 15, 2020

very good introduction to simulation and SP with extensive resources.

By Agnieszka S

Jul 30, 2020

Great sources of knowledge, very professional.I will high recommended

By Cassie M

May 23, 2020

Excellent Modules, Presenters, and Ease of Use! Thank You!!! Cassie

By Chassity L M

May 14, 2020

Great Course. I learned a lot. Experienced instructors who gave rea

By MeeFung H

Apr 17, 2020

Great Course!! in details and specification in contents delivered..

By Tricia H

Mar 18, 2020

I found this course informative and readily applicable to practice.

By Tammy H

Jul 27, 2020

This was a great course with interesting and engaging instructors.

By Peggy W

Jul 29, 2020

Excellent - comprehensive, thought provoking and well organized.

By Juwhra M

Jul 18, 2020

we have benefited a lot from the course