Back to Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101) by LearnQuest

Welcome to Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101). Over the next few weeks, we will discuss the basics of Cloud computing: what it is, what it supports, and how it is delivered. We will delve into storage services, Cloud economics, levels of managed infrastructure, and Azure services. We will also explore different deployment models of Cloud computing, as well as several hosting scenarios. Last but not least, we will compare some of the cloud platforms and discuss the future of cloud computing....

CI
Dec 16, 2020

Thank you for given opportunity to follow this excellent course, providing financial aid . Thank you every one for helping me\n\nthis course helped me to get good knowledge about cloud computing

AS
Jan 29, 2021

I really loved the content of this course because I never thought that this course will help me to teach such basic concepts deeply with precision & up-to-date knowledge. Thank you Stakeholders!

151 - 175 of 1,384 Reviews for Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101)

By Anoop g

Jan 18, 2021

I have learn the Amazon web system and cloud computing device that very good course in all students

By Aditya K

Jan 5, 2021

There's everything in it, ranging from cloud to even Decentralized applications. Loved this course.

By Ali S B

Jul 26, 2020

Great Course, I would highly recommend this course to know / refresh the basics of cloud computing.

By velakkayala b

Jun 27, 2020

This course has given an immense knowledge for the beginers and has a great experience of learning.

By William

Jun 19, 2020

The course has provided detailed information and good presentations by the course for each modules.

By vasavi m

Jul 25, 2020

I learnt many things from this from this course,it's a great opportunity for all with free of cost

By Muwonge P

Jun 8, 2020

This has been a priviledge to have acquired this certificate and content has been very informative

By Gautam B M

May 7, 2020

Excellent course , with a good guidance which is being provided through amazing videos and quizzes

By Shivam Y

Apr 27, 2020

I used to learn basic concepts of cloud computing.

And the course was too good, extremely helpful .

By Kaviya s S

It's really very helpful to understand from the basics.It's help us to get in shape in the topic.

By Aninkan G

Apr 27, 2020

The course helped me a lot in understanding the basics of cloud computing.Thanks a lot coursera.☺

By UMAMAGESWARAN J

Apr 24, 2020

That was absolutely useful for the beginners who dont have an idea about cloud . good explanation

By vss k e

May 5, 2021

Course Content is Excellent and the way instructor dealt with the concepts is quite intresting .

By lucky d

May 7, 2020

This course really exposed and enlightened me to major terminologies surrounding cloud computing

By ABOUBAKAR B

Oct 28, 2020

It is a very rewarding course, it is clear and allows you to quickly understand cloud computing

By Tim B

May 3, 2020

Great overall course presenting all the relevant terms and explanations of how the cloud works.

By Vishal N

Apr 25, 2020

It was a good course and gve good insights on the Cloud Computing and the various other topics.

By luv k

Apr 17, 2020

This is badly designed coursed with no real value in it rather than simply flipping the slides.

By Sonali P S

Jun 21, 2020

All the pointers explained were clearly understood and helped to understand the basis concepts

By A S R

This is the first course for me on cloud computing and helped me a lot to understand concepts.

By Monika S

Jul 2, 2020

It's very informative and I enjoyed it . Hoping for advance level because i wanna learn more.

By Shobhit M

Jun 25, 2020

This course is truly a very well researched and explained project,Kudos to Coursera and tEam!

By Kirti A B

May 12, 2020

This is the best course for beginners.Beginners can learn many basic things from this course.

By SAI M M

May 12, 2020

This is an excellent course for those who want to learn cloud basics in a short span of time,