Back to Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101) by LearnQuest

Welcome to Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101). Over the next few weeks, we will discuss the basics of Cloud computing: what it is, what it supports, and how it is delivered. We will delve into storage services, Cloud economics, levels of managed infrastructure, and Azure services. We will also explore different deployment models of Cloud computing, as well as several hosting scenarios. Last but not least, we will compare some of the cloud platforms and discuss the future of cloud computing....

AS
Jan 29, 2021

I really loved the content of this course because I never thought that this course will help me to teach such basic concepts deeply with precision & up-to-date knowledge. Thank you Stakeholders!

CI
Dec 16, 2020

Thank you for given opportunity to follow this excellent course, providing financial aid . Thank you every one for helping me\n\nthis course helped me to get good knowledge about cloud computing

51 - 75 of 1,374 Reviews for Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101)

By rohit k

Jun 4, 2020

The articles provided other than the videos present in the course are very helpful.

A very basic knowledge of all the cloud related terms with its services like block chain, iot, storage etc most of them are covered (basics)

By Rafat H J

It is a really great way to start a career in Cloud computing. It has provided me with the basic idea of what the cloud is and opened me up to a new way I can implement my programming skills. I'm glad to enroll this course

By Kohilaprian N

Thanks to coursera to provide this course and Instructor explained and gave additional links to learn more about this cloud computing basics. Discussion and Quizzes gave more interested to move forwarded to this course.

By Sandalu A

Jun 20, 2020

I gave 5 stars since this course provide what the main topic stated "Cloud Computing Basics'.Don't take this course unless you have zero knowledge on cloud computing.Mind you that this is a basic introductory course.

By Aniket S

Feb 6, 2021

The course gave me an idea of what Cloud Computing is, its various forms, its applications, and ways of application. This knowledge will help me to utilize cloud services and gain deep understanding of it.

By Aman S

Jan 30, 2021

By Mohammad S

I thought it will teach us how to use cloud computing techniques. This is provide us some hands on into this. But the understanding for cloud computing increased after this course.

By Ankit G

Jun 18, 2020

Explained the concepts associated with Cloud computing in layman's language. Highly recommended for someone who is rally going to begin with cloud computing.Taught from scratch.

By Brennan T

Jun 7, 2020

Comprehensive introduction to the main concepts of Cloud Computing, padded with additional information on upcoming trends and technologies that play a role in Cloud Computing.

By Satyajit S

Apr 25, 2020

An amazing experience and was very informative in regards to clearing the basics for me. I want to thank our teacher and mentor for the course. I loved this course very much.

By Erin M

Jun 1, 2020

This course taught me many of the basics of Cloud Computing. I really feel like I got a lot out of this course and will be able to apply it to my future learning and career.

By Varsha V

Nov 9, 2020

It really gives you all basic understanding requires for Cloud Computing. Take this course before jumping to any specific cloud Technologies to have a better understanding.

By SHUBHAM C

Sep 29, 2020

Yeah, I enjoyed this course. Everything was introduced and explained in good manner. The references given were really outstanding and added valuable part in my knowledge.

By pavan k p

Aug 10, 2020

i am layman of cloud computing. but, after taking this course i have gained good knowledge on it. Instructor was explained neatly and clearly. I am happy with the course.

By Alibek S

Thank you so much! It was very interesting to know more about today's technologies and cloud services of big companies like Google, Microsoft, IBM, Amazon and SalesForce.

By Eduard B d D

Jul 9, 2020

This course helps you to learn the fundamental notions of Cloud computing. It is really useful whether you are an IT professional or want to learn about Cloud computing.

By Sehresh M

Apr 22, 2020

Very Helpful course with a good overview of different cloud computing concepts. if anyone want to know about cloud computing basics I will recommend to join this course.

By Ravi B

Oct 14, 2020

It was a nice course on Cloud Computing to know the basics of computing. Also trainer has a wide range of knowledge about all the topics provided in the entire course.

By ANIKET S B

Jul 29, 2020

I enjoyed this course and learned new skill. This course cleared my doubt about cloud computing. The tutor is having great knowledge of cloud computing.Thank you.

By Anik S

It helped me to acquire knowledge about cloud computing. Now this area is pretty clear to me. Now I want to dig deep down and learn more about this topic. Thanks.

By Deepak M

Sep 21, 2020

This course gives some good knoweldge on cloud computing and all the terminologies used in it. And also it talk on lastest technological trend in digital world.

By Aryan K

I'm very delighted to write about this course. I pay my gratitude to coursera for providing such a amazing course which enhance my cloud knowledge. Thanks a lot.

By R.Prashanth K

Apr 8, 2020

cloud computing course helped to know about AWS,ASURE ,IOT and many things.

I have learned new topics and usage of cloud computing. I am thankfull to course era.

By Rupa F

May 9, 2020

This course covered all fundamental concepts one needs to know about cloud computing and created interest in learning cloud computing in detail. Thanks a Lot!

By DeFarron K H

Apr 9, 2020

This course was just what I needed to further my understanding regarding the Cloud. I highly recommend it for any beginners who want to learn about the cloud.