Back to Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101) by LearnQuest

Welcome to Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101). Over the next few weeks, we will discuss the basics of Cloud computing: what it is, what it supports, and how it is delivered. We will delve into storage services, Cloud economics, levels of managed infrastructure, and Azure services. We will also explore different deployment models of Cloud computing, as well as several hosting scenarios. Last but not least, we will compare some of the cloud platforms and discuss the future of cloud computing....

AS
Jan 29, 2021

I really loved the content of this course because I never thought that this course will help me to teach such basic concepts deeply with precision & up-to-date knowledge. Thank you Stakeholders!

AS

Great learning with course.But there sholud me more practical lesson to learn the real hands on.Real worlds exmaples should be given for each topics such as pokemon go is deployed on kubernetes.

101 - 125 of 1,343 Reviews for Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101)

By Soumyadip M

May 3, 2020

Thank you, for this useful course. It is so much helpful to me. I have learned many interesting and important things from this course.

By Orlando G

Apr 28, 2020

Loved this course, completed in 3 days. The amount of information offered in each module was just enough to understand in bite-sizes.

By Md S R R

Aug 1, 2020

Excellent basic course on cloud computing. I learned a lot, if the slides were in an infographic way it will be easier to understand.

By Sushma H

Jun 24, 2020

This course is for beginners.All the basic concepts have been explained very nicely along with some useful links for reading purpose.

By Ibukun D O

Apr 21, 2020

It is simple and very easy to understand especially for a layman in cloud computing. It easily sustained my interest in the subject.

By Javier L

Feb 12, 2021

Great and didactic platform to learn, its been a good experience, Highly recommended for future courses choices!! thanks so much..

By Pitta M

Oct 29, 2020

This course is very informative and easily understandable . This course will help to get the basic idea about the could computing.

By VIGNESH V

Sep 29, 2020

It was really an awesome platform to know about cloud computing. I suggest everyone must take this course to learn about the cloud

By Sanjay R

Jan 19, 2021

Beautifully Designed and Paced course for self-learning. Excellent Job done by the Organizers of this course. Hats Off to you !!!

By Rainier G T

Jul 7, 2020

A brief wrap-up of the basics of Cloud Computing. Concepts and products that are essential to cloud computing are presented here.

By Divij S

Jun 8, 2020

This Course gave a brief insight into the cloud computing platforms, the different cloud services available and their pricing.

By Dinesh B

Aug 2, 2020

Amazing introduction to the Cloud Computing world! Thank you, and looking forward to learn more, in further advanced courses.

By CHINDADA S V P

Jul 4, 2020

It's a very wonderful and great course to learn and it's worth time for those who have keen interest to learn cloud computing

By Asmita V R

May 2, 2020

This the best crash course for cloud computing beginners this helps me a lot . I will refer to this course with my friends

By Christober S

Apr 23, 2020

yes is very good course . i personalty learn cloud computing how is work ,what are application used,who provide good cloud.

By Tanmay S K

Jul 1, 2020

Good course , with great learning material and good instructor , also the course is too the point and not with a slow pace

By Tharindu T

Jul 1, 2020

This is a good opportunity to have a good idea of Cloud computing. content is clear and easy to learn from the beginning.

By Himanshi G

Amazing course .....I really want to thank coursera for provide such a amazing course...nd learning material was awesome.

By Omar H

good introduction to Cloud computing, the course covering many aspects of cloud computing; Many thanks to the Instructor

By Vineet C

May 8, 2020

It Was a great experience and cover so many things in Cloud computing basics thanks to all Coursera platform cheers...!!

By Ahmad A

Aug 6, 2020

Very Much Helpful and easy to learn. Thank you Bangladesh Computer Council. Thank you Coursera Team. We love you a lot.

By swetha

May 2, 2020

THIS COURSE PROVIDES A COMPLETE BASICS FOR THE CLOUD COMPUTING. VERY USEFUL AND CLEAR DEFINITIONS FOR THE EVERY TOPICS.

By Noufal k

Sep 9, 2020

the course has briefed about the cloud and its infrastructure as well I recommend for all and happy learning everyone

By Oladipupo M S

This Course provides me with basic understanding of Cloud Computing and the economics behind the various cloud model.

By Antor B M

Jul 6, 2020

I am very much satisfied with the course material cause now I can look forward to getting a step ahead to learn more