Back to Introduction to Key Constitutional Concepts and Supreme Court Cases

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Key Constitutional Concepts and Supreme Court Cases by University of Pennsylvania

This course offers an introduction to the U.S. Constitution and landmark Supreme Court cases interpreting it. It explores the Constitution’s origins, its amendment over the years, and methods of constitutional interpretation. Topics include the nature and structure of the federal government, the powers of the federal government, and individual rights....

GS
Jun 20, 2020

This course was very didactic and easy to understand. I liked the way that the different theories about each subject were presented, allowing me to build my own opinion and perspective on each matter.

JG
Aug 5, 2021

This course was very helpful and informative. I enjoyed the information and the knowledge I retained. I believe this course would educated an individual (Layman) not knowledgeable in legal profession.

151 - 175 of 292 Reviews for Introduction to Key Constitutional Concepts and Supreme Court Cases

By Jeanette W

Jun 18, 2021

Learned a lot about the constitution and how the supreme courts rule. very interesting!

By Gerardo P D

Mar 3, 2018

Very useful to understand the origin of the constitution and its historical foundations

By rahul m

Jun 29, 2019

Very Interesting and I learned a lot to supplement my AP Government and Politics Exam

By Si Z

Nov 7, 2021

V​ery informatvie, organized and thought provoking course. Glad I took this course.

By Jose L F T

Apr 9, 2018

Excellent course, it give a general idea of Constitutional Law and its application.

By Dianne C

Feb 21, 2021

This course was so interesting and well taught! Every US citizen needs to take it.

By proton

Mar 3, 2018

very useful course, and explain the concept of Constitution very clear.wonderful!

By l m a

Jun 23, 2021

Proffesor Roosevelt was very informative and made the course easy to understand.

By Thierry d I

May 23, 2020

It was a great court, very complete. The subject is very interesting, I love it.

By Mark C

Aug 28, 2016

clearlyand elegantly presented, with key cases illustrative of the controversies

By Jay D

Apr 26, 2020

Very good course bringing out the gradual change in the constitution over time.

By Vaughan W

Jun 13, 2019

Thoughtful, well-organized content - Good pacing - Hope for an advanced course.

By Beverly T

May 29, 2017

Fantastic course. Highly recommended. Kermit Roosevelt III for President 2020!!

By Doan M T Y

This course help me understand US Government and Politics. Thank you Coursera!

By Mildred G

Jul 3, 2016

I believe that taking this course can make me a better citizen of our country.

By nina b

Sep 29, 2020

The professor was great and entertaining. I am going to read his book. Thanks

By Richard L L

Apr 9, 2021

Very interesting, well presented. Open my eyes as to how decisions are made.

By chien y c

Sep 30, 2021

Great course,the teaching is inspiring,and the learner has a lot to gain.

By Laura W

Jul 6, 2020

Great instruction and the professor was great at explaining key concepts!

By DeVona K L

Nov 24, 2020

Easy to understand, I was able to pass it just by reading the materials.

By Matt R

Nov 14, 2016

Clear, concise, interesting and enjoyable. A very valuable use of time.

By Robert F

May 16, 2020

Gave me a totally new way of looking at the political/moral arguments.

By Shameer J

May 9, 2020

A very insightful and instructive course that it concisely delivered!

By Vincent S

Jun 21, 2021

I really learned a lot from this course and I'm very glad I took it!