Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

MM
Nov 30, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

SD
Jul 13, 2020

It seems easy at the start; give it a week or two and you will be very surprised -- with yourself and your reaction to the feedback.\n\nThe instructions are easy to follow, the insights are priceless.

501 - 525 of 1,111 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Ana G V F

May 14, 2020

A very nice course where you learn the essentials about writing a plot. I very much enjoyed it!

By Mare

Apr 20, 2020

Finally! This class taught me how to plot. Something I have been trying to figure out for years

By Krysten C

Dec 5, 2019

I really loved this course. The instruction was clear and quick and the assignment challenging.

By DJ R

Nov 10, 2018

Very good course. This course forced me to leave the box i had built for myself and my writing.

By Mariya G

Mar 26, 2018

I found this course practical and helpful. I would highly recommend it to other novice writers.

By Alexandra L

Mar 25, 2018

A lot of valuable information and the assignments are just right to try to put it into practice

By Shanique H

Apr 24, 2020

It was great. Very informative and I've already started the next course in the specialization.

By Ashley Z

Apr 24, 2020

Really great, inspiring lectures and plenty of exercises to put the theoretical into practice.

By Albin D

Sep 13, 2018

I've learned so much, but how to structure my scenes and plot in general, sticks out the most.

By Nicol H

Aug 11, 2020

This class was informative and interesting. It helped me step up my creative writing skills.

By Patenopy G

Jul 2, 2020

Aprendi muitas coisas: como deixar minha história atrativa, coerente e de fácil entendimento.

By Pola H

Mar 8, 2016

I gave 5 stars to the craft of character - because it was great, but this is even better. yay

By Ramesh I

Jun 18, 2020

The author or instructor of this course was a good person. He handled everything so nicely.

By Hana H

Nov 11, 2018

Really enjoyed the course! Gave me a lot of direction and good structure for my future work.

By Nourhan E

Sep 18, 2016

This course was really useful and Mr. Skyhorse's way of explaining in the videos was so good

By Paulo d T d S P

Sep 30, 2020

It was really helpful and gives an important basis for someone looking to get into writing.

By IGNACIA D D

Sep 25, 2020

Un muy buen curso para guiar tus primeros pasos en la escritura creativa. ¡Muy recomendado!

By Sanel K A

Apr 29, 2020

so far best place to learn, practice, structure thoughts and stories and uplift confidence

By swapna g

Nov 4, 2019

It has been very helpful, the sessions were well designed to help complete the assignments.

By Khemchand S

Dec 21, 2016

Very challenging, engaging, fun and for new writers its covers the basics. I learned a lot.

By Akshay M

Aug 15, 2020

An amazing course with good video content, good treatment using assignments and reviews...

By Murwyn H

Feb 23, 2020

Super great! I love the Teacher and the interviews and the guidelines and hints.Thank you!

By Joelle G

Aug 4, 2019

I learned a great deal and will be coming back for notes, video in the future. Thank you!

By Angel M

Mar 18, 2019

Very detailed course. Provides resources and strategies that really help to develop skills

By Jamie M

Feb 28, 2018

I have never had such capable breakdowns of plot structures and I truly benefited from it!