Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

LB

Nov 16, 2018

Great information about plot and scene structure. The information about revision was entirely new to me - thank you! The exercises were good and difficult in a good way that helped me hone my writing.

MM

Dec 01, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

76 - 100 of 623 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Camille T

Oct 13, 2018

Extremely helpful! I'm rethinking a lot of my previous approach to writing, especially when it comes to creating interesting scenes and ensuring my characters each have a clear desire while I write.

By Giulia C

Oct 13, 2018

Really brilliant course.Extremely satisfying very well structured and taught in a brilliant way from the great Brando Skyhorse.

By Trina R

Oct 14, 2018

Very insightful and practical advice.

Oct 15, 2018

very good course

By Geraldine R

Oct 08, 2018

This course is great. I learned a lot and I didn't feel that I was stifled creatively.

The course content is relevant and is presented well online.

By Emmanuel C L

Oct 20, 2018

Excelente conteúdo.

By Albin D

Sep 13, 2018

I've learned so much, but how to structure my scenes and plot in general, sticks out the most.

By Brandon S

Sep 13, 2018

Great course, it got me writing and using new strategies I hadn't before. Would recommend to any aspiring writers.

By C B

Sep 14, 2018

Definitely gave me the confidence to move forward and learn more.

By ALI F

Sep 20, 2018

Excellent course! Informative and easy to follow...

By Leo J R

Sep 20, 2018

Great lectures - bite size, enthusiastic instructors. Very interesting assignment.

By Ramona K

Sep 22, 2018

This course has helped me understand how to write so the reader sees what I am telling. More than a story someone reads to you but allows you the ability to bring the reader in to see the action and be a part of what is going on.

By Shellie K

Sep 25, 2018

I enjoyed the assignments and felt the instructor, Brando Skyhorse, was clear in his explanations and assignments. This course helped me organize and pace my stories in a meaningful way. It also reminded me of the power of revision. If you have to pick 1 course out of the entire series, this one is probably the one to pick.

By Tina S

Sep 30, 2018

I got a lot of of this course that has really impacted my approach to writing.

By Gavin J J

Oct 01, 2018

It made me do some I would not have done on my own.

By Judy W W J

Oct 03, 2018

I have learned a great deal from this course and will use the skills learned to continue advancing my writing skills. Thank you Brando. Your teaching materials have been of invaluable use.

By sameer k

Oct 05, 2018

bj

By Ольга И Б

Jul 17, 2018

Amazing! Extraordinary! Awesome! With lots of practice. :)

By D'Andra L

Oct 27, 2018

The best out of all the courses in the specialization.

By Karen R

Nov 02, 2018

I can't say which one of the courses was the best, as I learned so much from each of them. It's been a while since I've taken this course and I'm sure if I took it again, would learn even more. Thank you!

By Nisarg S

Aug 16, 2018

The course is precisely designed and gives ample amount of information regarding the plot. This course has given me enough details about the plot and its structure in detail with different types and methods, that I can now write my own novel about which I was procrastinating a lot.

By Laura M C

Aug 29, 2018

Loved it. Enjoyed the materials and the assignments immensely. The only thing I , let's say, dislike is that we have no feedback from an instructor. Although it is not a realistic request, I know, I still wished it.

By Aprielle T

Aug 29, 2018

Great course! I definitely learned alot of valuable information.

By Anjum

May 18, 2017

Great course.

Dr. Brando is a great teacher.

By Elsa W P

Apr 14, 2017

I found the teaching videos very easy to follow and understand. The assignments were relative to the teaching and helped cement the knowledge in my brain.