Back to Cybersecurity Compliance Framework & System Administration

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Cybersecurity Compliance Framework & System Administration by IBM

This course gives you the background needed to understand the key cybersecurity compliance and industry standards. This knowledge will be important for you to learn no matter what cybersecurity role you would like to acquire or have within an organization. You will learn the basic commands for user and server administration as it relates to security. You will need this skill to be able to understand vulnerabilities within your organizations operating systems. You will learn the concepts of endpoint security and patch management. Both of these topics are important to keep systems current to avoid cybersecurity incidents against an organization. Finally you will learn in depth skills around cryptography and encryption to understand how these concepts affect software within a company. This course is intended for anyone who wants to gain a basic understanding of Security Frameworks, Compliance, endpoint management, encryption or cryptography or as the third course in a series of courses to gain the skill as a Jr Cybersecurity analyst....

FK
Jan 1, 2021

This is a great course by all standards. This course is supposed to be practical in nature especially the System Administration part so that students can practice all the permissions that were taught.

MG
Apr 24, 2020

Very solid course. Quick overview about almost everything you need to know at the beginning. A lot of useful links with additional material to study. Thanks a lot for sharing the knowledge, indeed!

26 - 50 of 334 Reviews for Cybersecurity Compliance Framework & System Administration

By Sayan R

Jun 13, 2020

Didnt received the badge yet

By hafsi

Mar 13, 2021

boring

By Motshedisi R K

Jun 7, 2021

I have learned a lot out of this course & I honestly like the 8 hour come back because one learns that we have to study hard & make our grades improve in that 8 hour session. We must not take learning in these platforms for granted. Thanks IBM & Cousera & LinkedIn for giving the whole world the opportunity to learn and for making simple individuals to become a somebody new & respected. Baie Dankie

By Lakeside D

Oct 11, 2021

I'm so glad I discovered this course! IBM has been a leader in cybersecurity for a long time, and I have been looking to break into this field for a while. This course was the perfect introduction to the subject and I feel confident that it's going to help me learn what I need in order to become job-ready for a cybersecurity analyst position.

By Vlad W

Oct 23, 2020

Nive course and a good introduction to deeper knowledge of how systems work and should be maintained and audited. Provides a nice understanding of how cryptography and hashing implemented and the future challenges for encryption and cybersecurity at all. Still, no technical skills required or given at this time.

By Andrea D P S S

Nov 22, 2020

Excellent lessons can be learned with this course, the key and important points to take into account with cybersecurity, terms such as integrity, confidentiality and authenticity, security controls, in addition to learning about Linux and its commands. I loved this course. Thank you so much.

By STEPHEN G

Oct 18, 2020

An excellent & thorough detailed overview of an extremely complicated subject matter.

Details all the main components of securing the systems & data during rest (storage) in use & in transit through the use of cryptographic algorithms

By Taiwo A O

Oct 12, 2020

I am super excited to learn and acquire new skills that would enable me protect myself and other people from cyber attacks.

I can’t wait to put my hands on practical aspect of cyber security training.

Kindly accept my appreciation.

By SOREMEKUN A J

Jul 30, 2020

The Course has really created an impact and exposure in the area of System Administration and data protector.

I did not regret attending the course. Thanks to all the instructors it is really an exposure.

By Samuel T G S

Oct 4, 2020

I enjoyed the course & especially enjoyed the included blogs & reading assignments. I never thought of the huge ramifications that quantum computing will have on the world of cyber security.

Thanks,

By PETER U

Dec 19, 2020

Very helpful in cyber security. I real learned a lot above organizations involving in cybersecurity and how compliance on the standards a better way of keeping information and systems secured.

By g z

Aug 25, 2020

buen curso, algo tedioso en cuanto a muchos términos pero es claro y bien planteado en cuanto a su contenido. podrían agregar un par de prácticos en los comandos básicos en linux

By Samuel L G Z

Jul 5, 2020

I would recommend since this is a very useful lesson to those who wants to works in as a NOC or SOC. It is essential to get to knows all of the fundamentals and their behaviours.

By Temple i A

Feb 10, 2021

the course give me a clear basic understanding of Cryptography, digital signature , and has awakened and motivated me into pushing further for a carrier in CYBERSECURITY.

By Dave H

Jun 2, 2021

Very thorough and provided a LOT of useful information! Some of the Linux material was a bit in-depth and thought it would be better suited to coding related to Linux.

By Selvaraj P

Nov 19, 2020

Highly structured course on Cyber Security compliance. Every cybersecurity domain person get clear understanding on compliance. System admin parts are explained well

By Sondi M

May 14, 2021

This course was very educational and engaging. I wanted to learn more about Cryptography and Data Encryption and that's exactly what I got! Thank you

By Erwin N

Jul 20, 2020

Great Course!!! I learned a lot about Cryptography and the need to know about Compliance Procedures and Processes!!! Thanks a lot IBM Instructors!!!

By RAHUL R

Jul 1, 2020

its awesome course but add some practical skill show also it help us /student who taking the course how it works . it helps to gain more interesting.

By Santosh S

Aug 7, 2020

This Topic really help the computer user to be aware with diffrernt threat and it educated us to be responsible for what ever we do in internet.

By Vineet K t

Mar 18, 2021

Excellent course designed and explained in brilliant way to understand and grasp the basic concept of security framework , Encryption, Linux

By Vladimir M

Aug 21, 2020

Liked part on cryptography and references for further reading about quantum computing regarding symmetric and asymmetric encryption

By Harindu P

Aug 13, 2020

Cybersecurity Compliance Framework & System Administration. Is one of the best course offered by Coursera.

Thanks a lot 🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝

By Skynet T

May 21, 2021

Very informative Course, Improves the knowledge to be prepared of attacks and threats for an IT industry in an evolving world.

By Richard J B J

Jul 23, 2021

In my bachelors program this just added on to my understanding of Cybersecurity compliance framework & System Administration.