Back to Data Analysis with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analysis with Python by IBM

Learn how to analyze data using Python. This course will take you from the basics of Python to exploring many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analysis, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more! Topics covered: 1) Importing Datasets 2) Cleaning the Data 3) Data frame manipulation 4) Summarizing the Data 5) Building machine learning Regression models 6) Building data pipelines Data Analysis with Python will be delivered through lecture, lab, and assignments. It includes following parts: Data Analysis libraries: will learn to use Pandas, Numpy and Scipy libraries to work with a sample dataset. We will introduce you to pandas, an open-source library, and we will use it to load, manipulate, analyze, and visualize cool datasets. Then we will introduce you to another open-source library, scikit-learn, and we will use some of its machine learning algorithms to build smart models and make cool predictions. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge. LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscription is only $39 USD per month for access to graded materials and a certificate....

RP

Apr 20, 2019

perfect for beginner level. all the concepts with code and parameter wise have been explained excellently. overall best course in making anyone eager to learn from basics to handle advances with ease.

OA

Jul 13, 2018

I have been looking for a very non-complicated course on data analysis and I hit the Jackport with this course! Very simplified and explanatory. You should definitely take the course

251 - 275 of 752 Reviews for Data Analysis with Python

By Jimut B P

Sep 22, 2018

nice

By Loïc B

Sep 17, 2018

Very good labs and videos. Thank you!

By Sagar S

Sep 17, 2018

This is very condense course. However the quizzes after every chapter are very timely, and one at the end of the week for entire week, helped a lot. The labs seems very real world, downloaded some notebook am sure will be using them in real world later on.

By Jaimahaprabhu A

GUD COURSE

By Slim S

Simple and Efficient

By Jishu B

Good Bootcamp on data analysis

By Nitin V

Apr 26, 2019

It is an awesome course. But the practice is the only key to strengthen this.

By Usman R M

Apr 27, 2019

By Roshan P

Apr 26, 2019

Thank you for a great course!

By Lingjun K

Apr 27, 2019

excellent course! However, wish to have a more detailed instruction on the drill of the required skills.

By Yellappa D

Apr 29, 2019

Very good course for beginners and to learn basics.

By Ashutosh P

Apr 29, 2019

Thank you so much for creating this is great learning and useful course that I got for Data Analytics.This course is very beneficial for all to enhance the knowledge about data analysis with Python.Thank you sir.

By Maaz A

Apr 14, 2019

One the very well defined and finest course I have ever seen

By Felix G

Apr 15, 2019

Excellent course!!!

By Sangari M

Apr 30, 2019

Video was clear and easy to understand.

By PV R K

May 01, 2019

excellent course i loved it

By Rose C

Apr 19, 2019

I really like the last 4th and 5th sections for data model creation, analysis, evaluation and refinement. Very enjoy this course!

By Anukruthi R

Apr 18, 2019

Im very interested in this course. Ill let my peers to this course.I'll suggest everyone to make thier skills better.

By Kalpa

Apr 18, 2019

Hands on and practical course, Lab exercises help to drive in the methods

By Kean T K

Apr 19, 2019

The materials are easy to understand and the labs help to enhance understanding.

By Wang L

Apr 19, 2019

It’s a very fundamental course for newcomers. I enjoyed a lot from it. And the lab provides greatly functional practice.

By chengwuquan

perfect

By Md I I

May 03, 2019

One of the best courses I have ever taken. Gives a complete hands-on experience of analyzing real-world data with python

By Yu W

May 05, 2019

I enjoyed learning Python by taking this course and I love the interface to practice Python programming! Cheers!

By SHOBHIT Y

May 06, 2019

My experience for this course on data analysis was really enriching where I learned various machine learning techniques and applied to real practical datasets.