Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

AS

Apr 13, 2018

Very well delivered content - having the slides to review ahead of the videos was very beneficial and I found the readings were very to the point in support of the content being delivered.

226 - 250 of 396 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Hesham S

Sep 10, 2019

A great course that dives deep into data analytics and data visualization

I have started applying the principles when creating website performance report and could create more insightful and easy to understand report for my company which can help them make decisions

By Amilcar J L R

Sep 10, 2019

Excellent introduction to data analysis and very good references and support readings.

By Tumelo M

Sep 11, 2019

This course gave me a clear practical understanding of Analytics. Love it!

By Andile N

Oct 06, 2019

Great course! I liked the structure of the modules and the assessments! My only request is that the content is updated to include recent data and statistics.

By rohan p

Oct 10, 2019

Excellent course with great in-depth insights

By Rizwan H

Oct 12, 2019

great love it

By Muhammad I

Sep 24, 2019

An excellent course. Must for every marketer.

By Orangel A

Oct 28, 2019

Excellent course !!! The tools it shows totally help digital marketing.

By Daniel M P

Oct 31, 2019

The practical aspect of the course and the major difficulty made this course really engaging. It has taught me very much about the analytics aspect of digital marketing.

By CHEN L

Mar 04, 2019

Good class, which helps to build up fundamental skillsets of digital analytics from marketing perspective!

By PETE C

Mar 13, 2019

Very informative. really liked the professors pace and the way the break down of the different MAP process.

By Ana S

Mar 15, 2019

The only issue I have with this course, is that I consider it should be updated with more recent examples, readings, and such.

By Dove

Dec 08, 2018

Nice course! Easy to follow. I'm looking forward to some more in-depth course!

By Fereydoon G

Feb 20, 2019

As it has said in the course, there is not any technical stuff here.

I personally enjoyed it because of the new material I learned about marketing, analytics and research.

Take the other analytics course for better insight.

By Eugene T

Feb 16, 2016

Interesting course with great insights on web analytics. It will be good if there were some assignments where we could execute some analytics concepts

By Apoorv S

Jan 09, 2017

All courses have their benefits. this one had fewer benefits than the second course in this series but still a good one to go about

By Mari

Mar 02, 2017

Great use of information that can be put to use immediately!!

By Viktor P

Aug 16, 2017

Please update data and services

By Sofia P

Jan 29, 2017

The course content is very valuable to any digital marketing practitioner, but the reason I am rating it as 4/5 is that there was basically no "In practice" part. All assignments were along the lines of "discuss this," which might be OK to make us think, but analytics is so much about doing I missed having a chunk of data thrown at me to see what I can find.

By Alejandro M

Mar 20, 2017

Excellent Course, but is not for beginners.

Excellent Professor too.

By Rajkumar A

Dec 27, 2015

Simple, Practical and Crisp.

By Alicia G

Aug 14, 2017

This was a fairly good course, however I don't feel like I walked away learning much more than I already knew. I think I was expecting some more detailed instruction on how to perform specific analyses, and this course was quite general. The best part was the fourth module that talked about data visualization, which I did actually find super helpful!

By Ahmed S M A

May 23, 2018

good

By Thiện L

Feb 22, 2016

This course is acceptable for basic practices. Highly recommended for those who want to take first dip into the Marketing Analytics world.

By Gustavo S d S

Jun 27, 2017

Valuable course for those who want to know more about Digital Marketing and data analysis, webscraping and related subjects.

However the course just presents the steps you need to take, in order to accomplish your results, actually it doesn't show you how to retrieve data using RStudio, Tableau or any other data analysis software, so it is a "Theoretical Practice" and it's recommended that you have some background on Digital Marketing.