Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

AS

Apr 13, 2018

Very well delivered content - having the slides to review ahead of the videos was very beneficial and I found the readings were very to the point in support of the content being delivered.

226 - 250 of 411 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Joffrey S

Nov 26, 2015

U

By Hannah F

Dec 13, 2015

It would be helpful if the reading materials had recommended chapters from the textbook that we were asked to download. While it it helpful to have the text book the course is entirely passable without the use of the text, what I caused for me is heavy reliance on the videos and recommended reading material because it consumed less time but then I still feel that there is a bit more I could have learnt. So I suggest using chapters from the recommended text book as well to broaden the knowledge of students who are quite new to Digital Analytics like myself.

By Lachlan B

Oct 04, 2017

This provided a very good framework for marketing analytics. Not intended to be a deep dive into R programming or statistical theory, but if you have such abilities already or are willing to invest into the deeper study of these and related skills then again, this provides a great framework within which to apply such skills. If you already have relevant technical/analytical skills then this will really help you, as the course title says, put them into practice in a professional setting.

By Harolyn A

Oct 10, 2018

I was interested on Analytics, but not that much because I have my tendency to be atracted to creativity, and I used to think that were two different worlds. Thanks to this course now I enjoy even planning a research, but obiously more creating the report.

The professor is clear, and the lectures and offered reading are pretty usefull, it does not matter what you work.

You will enjoy it and can take a lot of advantage, specially improving your reports.