Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

AS

Apr 13, 2018

Very well delivered content - having the slides to review ahead of the videos was very beneficial and I found the readings were very to the point in support of the content being delivered.

301 - 325 of 436 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Teresa B

Oct 19, 2017

it's very much the same style as Theory, except a bit denser. still. I really enjoyed the material and Professor Hartman's approach to it

By Mayur V R

Apr 01, 2020

Great course to go for. All concepts explained in a simple and understandable manner. Hope to make use of the same in professional part.

By Gisela S

Feb 18, 2020

I enjoyed this course. However, the demo about R language was not easy to understand. Overall is a good learning material and exercise.

By Brett C M

Oct 22, 2019

The course is excellent. 4 out of 5 b/c I think the tidy data section could be clearer. Kevin Hartman is terrific. Great peer feedback.

By Apoorv S

Jan 09, 2017

All courses have their benefits. this one had fewer benefits than the second course in this series but still a good one to go about

By Ana S

Mar 15, 2019

The only issue I have with this course, is that I consider it should be updated with more recent examples, readings, and such.

By Beth H

Aug 25, 2018

Good course - would have been good to have some exercises where an actual analysis was completed using the principles learned.

By Nelson D C G

Feb 09, 2016

To put more context here, I think you can expand a little more what are you teaching; especially in the data analysis part.

By João T D G

Apr 09, 2017

Great course, however some points could be improved because sometimes it seemed just a repetition from the theory one.

By Carlos J

Apr 19, 2018

Great course with a quick introduction using an excellent framework in order to address Data Analytics at web.

By PETE C

Mar 13, 2019

Very informative. really liked the professors pace and the way the break down of the different MAP process.

By CHEN L

Mar 04, 2019

Good class, which helps to build up fundamental skillsets of digital analytics from marketing perspective!

By Jaspreet K

Mar 22, 2020

The course gave a good overview about Data Analytics and suggested paths to move forward in this field.

By Valeriia C

Apr 01, 2016

Good course that provide basics. However, I wish it gave a chance to practice the gained knowledge!

By Viviana G T

Feb 24, 2020

The content is useful but I would have loved to see practical examples instead of just theory.

By Henry L

Feb 03, 2017

If we can learn by a specific case study to utilize these tools, that would be more practical

By Victor C

Aug 08, 2016

It's great to learn from someone so high up in the industry and knowledgeable in this field.

By Nicolay K

Oct 19, 2019

Good overview of topics , well structured lectures. However, contents sometimes lack depth.

By Jocelyn

Mar 22, 2020

I hope the instructor can teach more practical skills of common analysis softwares.

By nasreddine H

Sep 15, 2015

Good intro to implement marketing analytics principal, especially lecture 5 onward.

By Smith M

Sep 11, 2019

Insightful and user-friendly course.

Would definitely recommend it to my collogues.

By Ana L B

Aug 16, 2016

I liked the 5 highlights per lesson - it helped recap the most important content.

By Dove

Dec 08, 2018

Nice course! Easy to follow. I'm looking forward to some more in-depth course!

By Iveta E

Sep 25, 2019

Easy to follow, but I expected more practical assignments from this course.

By Ng K W

Nov 12, 2016

Great, though some parts felt like the lecturer was reading off the slides.