Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

LT
Aug 3, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

RR

This course was very informative and interesting. Even people without dogs as pets and having an interest towards pets can take up this course. By doing so, we get to understand ourselves better.

426 - 450 of 1,095 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

By Xie Y

Feb 1, 2017

good tutor! good class structure! and the videos, pics and experiments in the classes are really interesting!

By Danielle G

Dec 14, 2019

Excellent cours. J'ai adoré!! J'aimerais d'autres cours sur le comportement et la psychologie canine. Merci!

By Sarai F G

Feb 8, 2018

Brilliant, interesting and fun. I enjoyed every single lesson and video.

Thank You and do some more, please!!

By Mel N

May 1, 2016

Super interesting ! I really enjoy it. I want more courses regarding dog psychology !Love Dognition , also !

By Vannia S P

Sep 23, 2020

This is an amazing course! Great content, explained in a very playful and dynamic way, totally recommended.

By Lauren W

Dec 7, 2018

Learned a lot. Very interesting and fun course to take, especially when done alongside the dognition games.

By Sofía N

May 14, 2020

Hi my name is Sofia, Ijust finished my course about DOG EMOTION AND COGNITION I want a certificate please.

By ARANTXA T H

May 6, 2019

Muy interesante para conocer más a fondo el aprendizaje y evolución del perro, e incluso de otros animales

By David J V

May 27, 2018

It is a very interesting, fun and highly recommended course.a great job on Dr. Hare's part.Congratulations

By Sarah R

Feb 25, 2017

Great view into dog emotion and cognition! Fantastic for helping learn the psychological side of training!

By Mandy B

Jan 15, 2017

There is a lot to learn and it is very interesting!!! The games are fun to play at home with your own dog.

By Chiréne H

Sep 24, 2020

It was really fascinating! I learnt so much about dogs and how they operate. Really enjoyed it, thank you

By Ameesha T

A good course and easy to complete too..We will get a better understanding of dog cognition and evolution

By Megan K

Aug 9, 2018

such an interesting insight into the way we can study dog evolution to learn more about our own evolution

By Marianne F

Mar 31, 2018

Great course with lots of information. It certainly changed my view of my dog's approach to us as humans.

By Yolan r M

Oct 9, 2020

I learned a lot and it was very informative! The instructor did a very good job presenting the material.

By Loralee B

Jul 7, 2017

Great course! A must-take for dog owners, but also a great class for those who don't have their own pup!

By Anupama S

Jul 3, 2017

I really enjoyed studying the course. Looking forward to get some more certificate from Coursera.

Thanks

By María S E

May 9, 2017

Excelente, lástima que debo traducir los exámenes para poder hacerlos ya que no se encuentran en español

By Sairon C B

Nov 6, 2015

Awesome course. It blows your mind and take you straight to the universe of cognition. Very recommended.

By Luisa B

Oct 10, 2020

SOY MEDICA VETERINARIA ZOOTECNISTA DE COLOMBIA Y DOY GRACIAS POR TAN EXCELENTE CURSO PARA MI FORMACIÓN.

By Jenny H

Jul 7, 2019

Very interesting course! It taught me how to better interact with and understand my furry best friends.

By Sandra T

Oct 2, 2019

Excellent course! Fun, informative and has improved my understanding of evolution and dogs in general.

Mar 18, 2018

Definitely not what I expected, but much more profound and stimulating. Great content and well taught.

By Sergio R

Oct 15, 2016

Curso estupendo, esencial para todo aquel que quiera dedicarse a los perros. Brian Hare es un maestro!