Back to Programming Foundations with JavaScript, HTML and CSS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Programming Foundations with JavaScript, HTML and CSS by Duke University

Learn foundational programming concepts (e.g., functions, for loops, conditional statements) and how to solve problems like a programmer. In addition, learn basic web development as you build web pages using HTML, CSS, JavaScript. By the end of the course, will create a web page where others can upload their images and apply image filters that you create. After completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Think critically about how to solve a problem using programming; 2. Write JavaScript programs using functions, for loops, and conditional statements; 3. Use HTML to construct a web page with paragraphs, divs, images, links, and lists; 4. Add styles to a web page with CSS IDs and classes; and 5. Make a web page interactive with JavaScript commands like alert, onClick, onChange, adding input features like an image canvas, button, and slider....

JS

Jan 13, 2020

A very helpful code which allows you to learn the simple of JavaScript HTML and CSS. Very helpful in building websites and an excellent course for beginners or even people who have never coded before.

IS

Oct 06, 2015

This is the first course I am taking in Coursera.org. The valuable instructors of Duke University designed and created a masterpiece for learners. Thank you so much guys. Greets from Istanbul, Turkey.

201 - 225 of 1,366 Reviews for Programming Foundations with JavaScript, HTML and CSS

By Austin P

Jan 28, 2019

Course gives a very good overview of HTML, CSS and JavaScript and introduces elementary programming concepts in a clear and simple to understand fashion.

By Klaudia C

Dec 12, 2019

Such a nice course!

Everything is very clear, teachers are nice and they are trying to explain everything in the best possible way. Highly recommending!

By Ossama I

Aug 20, 2019

This course is unbelievable everything is perfect(teachers,the way of teaching,the sources...).Thank you University Duke and Coursera for this course.

By Yae J P

Dec 17, 2016

I like the idea of using JavaScript for learning very basic idea of programming. It was very easy to follow and transitions well into the next course.

By Abdullah B B

Nov 14, 2019

This course made me believe that I can make web applications, starting from basic to advanced and as the time passed. It showed me that, I can do it

By Daniel E B

Feb 24, 2016

The sequencing of the elements and the pace are delightfully challenging but in no way overwhelming. This is a world class level offering. Loved it!

By Pengfei H

Jul 30, 2017

Cool class, I learned a lot of knowledge about JS, Css and Html and also experienced a lot of fun in coding those interesting tasks. Thanks a lot.

By divyanshi s

Apr 19, 2019

keep supporting students across the globe by providing quality content of different revolutionary courses by experts of prestigious universities.

By Ayush H

Jun 16, 2018

The course was amazing. When I started the course, I knew nothing about HTML, CSS and JavaScript but now I feel that I know at least some of it.

By Xiaoqiang X

Jan 04, 2017

Very helpful class that give me the fundamental knowledge about Html, CSS and JavaScript. I'm ready to learn and develop my own website for fun!

By Ayushi V

Jun 19, 2019

great course to start learning from scratch .

interactive faculties,engaging exercises and knowledge testing quiz made the course more valuable.

By Johnathan H

Aug 07, 2017

Loved the instructors, they were each very knowledgeable on the topics discussed. Looking forward to completing the rest of the specialization!

By RAVI K

Jul 29, 2017

i really get good experience in java script. I never show course of java script like that .it is really good course. i get a lot of new things.

By Pawel A

Nov 07, 2016

Very good concept. Helpful explanations and fun practice parts. The mentors are patient and answering every question in no time. Keep on going!

By Jini M

Oct 01, 2015

I'm learning a lot of new and useful programming skills quickly and efficiently. I also love that I can make progress on my courses on my iPad.

By Christopher M

Nov 23, 2016

Very informational and the teachers are extremely helpful and quick to respond. Lots of fun programming activities. All in all a great course!

By Yukun C

Jul 26, 2019

I think this course is very good, it is very suitable for beginner. In addition to the class , there are still homework to review, very good.

By Constance F

Nov 27, 2016

Great course; I learned a lot!! Not sure "beginner" level was the way I'd describe it though. I was glad I had some programming background.

By Eric P

Sep 30, 2019

Best Instructors i've ever seen so far. Organised way of teaching. I learned so many new topics which are not available in any other courses

By Eduardo G N

Mar 10, 2016

Thanks to everyone involved with the design and creation of this course.

This course added a lot to my knowledge, I hope to meet them again.

By VISHAL K

Mar 20, 2018

This course helps to augment good understanding of some basic programming concept. HTML, CSS and Javascript is expained in very simple way.

By Joseph D P C

Feb 21, 2017

Excellent starter course for those seeking their future and opportunity in the IT field. To see if this is the niche where one belongs to.

By Kemal M T

Dec 07, 2019

one of the best online learning platforms I have seen is coursera.

I caught the basic concept of javaScript HTML and CSS in a good manner

By Jacob M

Jan 28, 2017

I have not felt overwhelmed by information at any one point while taking the course, so it's a really great starting point for beginners.

By Shailendra N

Dec 06, 2015

It was my choice to join this course and now I am so glad its easy to learn and remember everything easily. A Big thanks to my Teachers.