Back to Introduction to Engineering Mechanics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Engineering Mechanics by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course is an introduction to learning and applying the principles required to solve engineering mechanics problems. Concepts will be applied in this course from previous courses you have taken in basic math and physics. The course addresses the modeling and analysis of static equilibrium problems with an emphasis on real world engineering applications and problem solving. The copyright of all content and materials in this course are owned by either the Georgia Tech Research Corporation or Dr. Wayne Whiteman. By participating in the course or using the content or materials, whether in whole or in part, you agree that you may download and use any content and/or material in this course for your own personal, non-commercial use only in a manner consistent with a student of any academic course. Any other use of the content and materials, including use by other academic universities or entities, is prohibited without express written permission of the Georgia Tech Research Corporation. Interested parties may contact Dr. Wayne Whiteman directly for information regarding the procedure to obtain a non-exclusive license....

SY

Invalid date

Really Excellent Course. Learned a lot. The way Professor Teaches and explains is excellent. I would suggest all who are interested in mechanics should go through this course.

Best Wishes.

AS

Invalid date

EXCELLENT TEACHING METHODOLOGY AND APPROACH TO CONCEPTS IS AWESOME. PROFESSOR WHITMAN EXPLAINS THE WHOLE TOPIC IN A PERFECT MANNER. I LEARNT A LOT FROM THIS COURSE.

REGARDS

ARYENDER SINGH

976 - 982 of 982 Reviews for Introduction to Engineering Mechanics

By Isaac R

Dec 19, 2020

The course is in intermediate terms but for my age and my time, it is impossible to continue with the course. I could not and I realized that the course almost everything is based on equation formulas and I did not understand anything at all. I thought that as it was an "Introduction" everything was going to do differently. The funny thing is that now I can't unsubscribe and that zero will stay on my record.

By zachariah m

Almost every module was so incoherent I had to go look up multiple Youtube videos with partial information to grasp the concept. Fucking garbage classes with garbage teachers.

By Peter K

Mar 23, 2022

Great experience and learned the basics to engineering mechanics really vell. Thank you and keep up the great work!!!

By BOGA L

Jun 3, 2020

Because you didn't provide a certificate even I completed my course 😑

By mahesh

Jun 24, 2020

worst app i ever used .i could not do my id verification

By sai k v

Jun 5, 2020

others name is given on the certificate

By muhamad j

Oct 23, 2017

it's good for the matery