Back to Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Review

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Review by Georgia Institute of Technology

The purpose of this course is to review the material covered in the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam to enable the student to pass it. It will be presented in modules corresponding to the FE topics, particularly those in Civil and Mechanical Engineering. Each module will review main concepts, illustrate them with examples, and provide extensive practice problems....

AK
Apr 16, 2016

This course was a good refresher which hit a lot of topics covered on the FE exam. I supplemented this course with some reference books and the NCEES manual and I was able to pass the FE Exam.

PO
Jul 21, 2020

What an excellent and remarkable experience i had during this period thanks to georgia tech university for this amazing opportunity i hope to fully having a degree at the university sometime.

126 - 144 of 144 Reviews for Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Review

Aug 5, 2020

Great experience

By Youssef A

Oct 22, 2016

The course is well made. Unfortunately, you will find at least one, minor or fatal, error in every video as well as quizzes. It also doesn't cover all the important subjects, so I would not call it an "FE Exam Review" course as the title might be very misleading. The course is good for reviewing the mentioned subjects but don't depend on it as your sole source of review.

By Mohammad A

Jan 4, 2019

I really liked the quiz at the end of each Topic/weeks. Lecture video could be a little longer to add more depth. Homework was very helpful in getting us ready for the Final exam, I took the course for certificate. Thanks

By James T

Aug 25, 2016

I am glad that this exist but notice many errors. Every chapter has at least one error. Wish the admin address these issues through the discussion forums.

By Steven M S

Decent. Not great, not poor.

By Saeed w A M

Aug 2, 2019

В

С

Е

ХОРОШО

By Nathan P

Jun 15, 2020

Unfortunately this course leaves a lot to be desired in explanation or completely worked examples. The professor or his grad students are to lazy to show their full work just because its not the concept they are covering at the time and they often drop units on worked examples or solutions. This lack of units also makes the worked out examples clear as mud at times. No solutions provided for the quizzes which can be vary frustrating if you cannot figure out how they arrived at an answer. Given that the quizzes are multiple choice and the questions don't change its only a matter of time before you find the solution even if you cannot arrive at the solution mathematically. Overall the course helps get you in the engineering mindset which is why I gave 2 stars and not 1 but, is not that helpful if you have been out of school for more than 6 months. If I have paid for the course I would be asking for a refund at this point. Georgia Tech I am NOT impressed!

By Joseph E

Aug 30, 2020

A great course, however, $50 for the badge seems very excessive and inconsiderate considering that IBM courses on Coursera provide you with a free badge for each course in Cybersecurity.

By Edwin D

Dec 19, 2017

Good: Well presented, enjoyable. Bad:Prepares you for 2% of the exam by focusing on corner cases. I appreciated the course but it's just not the best way to spend your time.

By Jonathan W A M F

Aug 20, 2020

IM NOT TIME TO CONTINUE

By Subhash s

Aug 6, 2020

Good

By Papa G

Jun 13, 2020

TERRIBLE COURSE. So many mistakes in the content that make you doubt your work continuously and have to go to the forums to find the corrections made by other hapless course takers. I don't understand why coursera/Gtech can't issue pdf's of corrections, etc with each video. I was also locked out of submitting quizzes because it took me too long to finish the course. I was asked to either pay for it again or just get the *already free* content that anyone can access. Oh and this should be renamed: FE civil course because the breakdown definitely doesn't match the FE mechanical exam spec. I wish I was warned before wasting my money here. I was definitely robbed off my $50

By Caleb A K

Aug 16, 2019

Horrible course. Videos and quiz questions constantly have mistakes. We're human so that's expected, but they've never been fixed. There's no guidance or help for questions. This was posted years ago and never fixed updated. While this may help for studying for the FE, there are WAY better resources out there. Just Google something else.

By benayah B

Sep 29, 2019

The video not in good quality, and there is no PDF or different way to have the questions.

By Robert W

Aug 21, 2019

So Many Errors in Videos and even the Weekly Quizzes. How is this not fixed yet??

By 53 H K