Back to Financial Markets

SK

351 - 375 of 2,626 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Jayanta B

Jul 29, 2020

Overall, it is excellent. One of the main theme of Financial education is to understand and use it to make "civilization work better" (quoting Prof. Schiller). Some mathematical treatment, and little more of stock, options, and valuation will be great.

By Anton d P

Apr 25, 2020

Fantastic Course... just a disappointment that the Certificate of Completion is not FREE as advertised? I understand the 'original' document would incur a cost, but surely a student would be granted a 'digital/electronic' version of the certificate???

By Carlos A V R

Mar 09, 2020

It's a very complete course that allows you to look at financial markets from a different perspective, I think it can be of great interest for anyone trying to get involved into the financial environment. The lecturer, Professor Bob Swiller is the best!

By Guillermo V

Sep 17, 2019

This should be a course that just about every mature adult should take to learn about the basics of financial markets. The story telling format/way of teaching of Professor Robert Shiller makes the course an enjoyable and memorable learning experience.

By Mauricio R

Jul 07, 2020

I highly recommend to rely on youtube videos to clearly understand the meaning of some terms for those who have really limited experience with financial world. Thanks to everyone involved in making this course available to people all around the worldd

By Connie G C

Jul 02, 2020

Prof. Shiller makes the Financial Markets course very easy, connecting the dots in real application. He is a true Genius. I am very honor that he is my Virtual professor, a lecture from a Nobel Prize awardee. I just hoped that he can make more MOOC.

By Keval V

Excellent course for the beginners. I am an engineer and still I wanted to learn basics of finance. This course is the best choice if you want to understand basics. I would like to add that professor Shiller is very brilliant in explaining concepts.

By Carlos F K

Jun 29, 2020

Course of great academic and practical value, allowed me to deepen knowledge of Finance and understand the human side of the Economy. Congratulations to Professor Schiller for his great work making the course enjoyable and profound at the same time

By Dikshant P S

Jun 15, 2020

The course is very beneficial for anyone interested in the world of finance. Prof. Shiller is just amazing and teaches with enthusiasm and passion which motivates students to learn and discover aspects of finance far beyond the scope of the course.

By Veronika B

May 23, 2020

very useful and interesting course - for both beginners and professionals. You will get a lot of knowledge about the history of the financial markets and understand the reasons why the markets behave themselves in a certain way. Highly recommended!

By Габбасова И М

Aug 04, 2020

I`m strongly satisfied with this course. It was new experience for me and I thank developers of the course, Professor Shiller and also assistant Arun. I`ve gained knowledge in the Finance, Behavioral Finance and much more than that. Thank you all.

By Mamookho R

Jan 05, 2020

The course is very helpful and educational at the same time. I honestly feel educated and enriched by knowledge even though I am still in the early stages of my studies. Thank you so much for granting us this opportunity, truly knowledge is power.

By Long H H

Jul 25, 2020

When I started this class I knew absolutely nothing about finance. After finishing this amazing course I have a good understanding of all the different financial markets and devices. First two weeks were tough for me but I'm glad I stuck with it.

By Kenneth L

Mar 27, 2020

'Financial Markets' is an excellent course which provides valuable insights into the functioning of today's financial markets. It also affords a view of some of the latest financial innovations which can be creatively employed to benefit society.

By Príncipe Z

Feb 26, 2020

the lessons are very clear and not so complex to understand. And the conversation room brings a plus on a way it gave me a space to think on the questions that the students were asking, on which I saw myself with the same doubts. Thanks Professor

By Heather H

Sep 09, 2017

Such an amazing course. I knew nothing about financial markets starting out, and I know feel able to hold my own in a basic finance conversation. Professor Shiller is a wonderful instructor and clearly a brilliant man. Would definitely recommend!

By Zong Y

Jul 15, 2020

the course was entertaining throughout, and it provided an interesting and valuable insight and introduction into the basics of finance and how many of these things will apply to our real world lives as present/future working members of society.

By Utkarsh P

A necessary step towards the world of Finance for students. The Modules are highly relevant and engaging with incredible insights by Professor Shiller on the Financial Crisis of 2008 and the overall functions of different Financial Institutions.

By Tobias C

Jun 06, 2020

Excellent course which combines theory of finance with practical experience from past till present (till around 2016). Attending this course can be of interest for finance professionals as well as private people, as the content matters to both.

By Sandeep R

May 14, 2020

Prof. Robert Shiller makes this course exceptional and different through his knowledge, delivering style and experience in finance. Loved the course. It is highly recommended to anyone who is interested to know about various aspects of finance.

By Malvika A

May 07, 2020

This course is an entire package of Financial Markets designed in a very thoughtful way. Mr. Robert Shiller is a wonderful teacher! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and helping me take my first step into understanding the Financial Markets!

By Srujan G

May 07, 2020

awesome course.I really didn't know anything about how the financial markets work , but now i know how it really works and how behavioral financing impacts on the financial management. This course is really helpful . Thank you professor shiller

By Beltran B

Jul 03, 2020

I learned about every importante aspect of finance, the general theory of it, the why, and the how. Fantastic, it gave me a lot of reality on what it truly exists for, and gave me a lot more knowledge on which to decide my future business life

By Ms. K A

Jun 01, 2020

Learned many thing from the financial markets like, make an informed judgement about whether or to what extent a financial market satisfies the conditions of an efficient market

identify the main factors that could detract from that efficiency.

By Pavan.S

It was such a pleasure joining with Prof. Robert Shiller, by the end of the course I personally gained a lot of knowledge and thank coursera for giving me such a good oppurtunity to learn something very interesting and it was glad to be here.