Back to Financial Markets

Aug 20, 2020

676 - 700 of 3,178 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Nicolas G

Mar 28, 2019

Es un curso totalmente recomendable no solamente para aquellos de la rama de las finanzas sino para todos, me permitió poder comprender aspectos básicos del tema. Excelente.

By Ludwig D

Jan 23, 2019

Excellent course educating about a broader financial market I could think of, lots of quizzes and fun. Thanks a lot to the whole team, Professor Shiller and Yale university.

By Njabulo J

Aug 24, 2020

Great program for keen investors. It arguable opens a path for someone to pursue Investments as a career. it lays the ground work necessary for all things financial markets

By Belinda D

Jul 30, 2020

O curso foi muito completo e interessante. Aprendi muitas coisas que não sabia, e me ajudou a entender um pouco mais o papel tão importante das finanças na nossa sociedade.

By Camilo R R

Jul 11, 2020

Estoy muy agradecido con Coursera y con este curso que me ha ayudado a mejorar mis competencias profesionales, es un gran contenido para entender como funcionan las cosas.

By JEMIMA M S

I had an amazing time of learning. The professor who is rich in knowledge was able to share wisdom through his lectures. This course provided learnings in life and finance.

By Wissal M

Apr 13, 2020

I really thank Coursera and Professor Robert Shiller for providing this course. It was full of helpful information and a great way to get a deeper understanding of finance.

By Solomon O

Oct 29, 2019

Essential course for those who do not have a basic financial background and want to understand the basics of this world. It was taught with relevant real life experiences.

By VEDANT S C

Jul 21, 2020

A lot of concepts were covered in this course. The professor is very well informed and uses real life examples to better explain the concepts. Overall, a very good course!

By Nishant A R

Jul 16, 2020

I enjoyed this Course. I always enjoy getting extra knowledge during this I got many. Lectures were very well engaging and Professor Robert Shiller's a well versed person.

By SAPTARSHI D

Jun 26, 2020

I would like to thank the entire Coursera team and of course Robert J. Shiller for designing such a beautiful course that helps people new to the world of finance like me.

By Udit S

Everyone who wants to have knowledge related to finance must go for this course. Its an amazing course and will help you through out. Robert Shiller is an amazing speaker.

By Jose d J G S

Excelente curso, conocer las finanzas, tanto tradicionales como del comportamiento de la mano del Dr. Shiller, premio nobel de economía, no tiene precio. Muy recomendable.

By Zain u a

This course was really helpful in enhancing my financial skills.I like how professor Shiller help me to understand everything.

Thank you coursera and Yale university.....

By Yash J

Apr 28, 2020

The financial market course by yale university was very nice. I get to learn about the new financial concepts and many more things in financial world through these course.

By Samyia Z

Nov 22, 2018

The course I took here, taught me how to turn theory of finance into practical model of Financial markets. Coursera is the key to the success and advancement of my career.

By David S

Sep 23, 2020

Just perfect, the course offer the principles of finance, and the teacher is amazing.

I would have him in my university, he explains finance like a mother about her child

By Parwiz H

Sep 17, 2020

A great introductory course about various financial market and its instruments. I think everyone should learn about financial market. And this course is a great resource.

By Adeline S L

Sep 03, 2020

A very holistic program that focuses also the why behind the what, and how we can all play a part in taking this forward for the betterment of others. Highly recommended!

By IOSIF I

Aug 06, 2020

Exceptional course! Incredible speech, analysis and examples by Prof. Shiller. Thank you very much for being part of this course. With ultimate gratitute. Iosif Iosifidis

By Wuilmer p

Jul 04, 2020

Muy completo, tiene todos los elementos relacionados con el Mercado Financiero. Este curso tiene un Profesor de alto prestigio y una Universidad de las mejores del mundo

By Samuel C

Jun 02, 2020

Excellent course, well explained. Professor Shiller is able to explain complicated subjects in an easy manner with fascinating anecdotal evidence and historical examples.

By Karl S C

Jun 29, 2020

I have zero ideas about the financial world so, in one way or another, this course gave me the insight and knowledge of how finance shapes and runs our world. Thank you!

By Pett P

Jun 09, 2020

I took this course because of Professor Robert Shiller's view on the Efficient market hypothesis. I do agree with him and I wanted to learn more from him. No regrets!!!`

By Alfonso L

May 04, 2020

Great course. It would be nicer if it includes references to read since there are so many details covered in so short period of time. I really enjoyed Professor Shiller.