Back to Financial Markets

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Financial Markets by Yale University

IH
Mar 9, 2021

This course is easy to follow and interesting. Professor Shiller is very motivating. It not teaching about finance but more importantly how finance can build a better life for all. Really recommended.

SK
May 9, 2020

726 - 750 of 3,982 Reviews for Financial Markets

By CHENGAPPA K K

Nov 12, 2017

It is fantastic course covered most of the topics of the Financial Marked. Special Thanks to Prof. Robert for his valuable and great presentation and teaching skills. Thanks to Prof. Robert.

By CA I A

Apr 13, 2021

THE COURSE HAS TRULY HELPED ME GET A DEEP INSIGHT IN TO ALL THE ASPECTS THAT THE FINANCIAL MARKETS COMPRISES. IT IS AN EXCELLENT COURSE FOR ANYONE LOOKING TO GET AN EDGE IN FINANCIAL MARKETS.

By farhan K

Dec 24, 2020

This course has full ability to introduce you to probably all aspects related to finance and hence working reality of financial markets with the marvelous style of teaching of proff. Shiller.

By Daniel W

Aug 22, 2020

This course had taught me a lot. Many gratitude for Prof. Robert Shiller for his contribution. I hope I can take a step more closer to work in financial industry. Thank you Yale and Coursera.

By Garima G

Jul 30, 2020

I Thank Coursera for giving me this wonderful opportunity to learn from Noble Laureate himself. Thank you Sir Robert Shiller for this lifetime experience. You are indeed an inspiring teacher.

By Aritra J

Jul 13, 2020

Professor Shiller is exceptional in his packaging and delivery of the vast financial world. This course is great for anyone interested in finance and wanting to learn more about the industry!

By Aayushi V

Aug 16, 2020

The best econ course I've taken(an economics major saying this). Professor Shiller's insights add so much depth to the course, making the otherwise black and white topics of finance vibrant.

By Edison S V

Jun 1, 2020

This course has been very interesting and useful. In fact, I have learned here more than in my masters classes. Professor Shiller is an excel in Finance. I am glad to have taken this course.

By Amy L B

Thank you for allowing the student to really focus on learning the information. I found the lectures and the Salon Discussions to be intellectually stimulating. I looked forward to studying!

By Jorge A C R

It was very interesting in all subjects and very helpful to understand much better the financial markets. Also, the knowledge of professor Shiller is good for the amplitude of the subjects.

By Kathleen S

Dec 16, 2020

This class was very challenging and I have a new appreciation for Nobel Prize Winners. The formulas were very daunting, but the historic background of economic events was more interesting.

By Malcolm E W

Nov 29, 2020

Very interesting material. Instructor is very knowledgable and wants to communicate his knowledge to the student. Most important lesson, don't just do things for the money, but for purpose.

By Amy S

Oct 16, 2020

I learned so much by taking this course. My learning was enhanced by the aility to study topics at my own pace and when I had the time available.

Thank you for this very positive experiene.

By Humberto J V V

Sep 29, 2020

Escribo en español para animar a mis compañeros de habla hispana a realizar el curso, excelente y con ejemplos muy didácticos, me gusto que aprendí la manera como se hacen las cosas en YALE

By Jaime H R F

Jul 4, 2020

Professor Shiller is incredibly well-prepared and knowledgeable. This course is a must if you want to learn how the world works and the nuances in the financial markets. Highly recommended.

By Muyeed M

Jun 19, 2020

Very well explained, It was such a blessing of Globalisation that we can learn from such a scholar. Loved the course. It has given me the basic idea of Financial Markets from the beginning.

By Jonas H

Jun 6, 2020

Compared to my previous finance courses this gave me a new insight that shows purpose rather than technicalities. We got to understand the big picture behind the formation of modern finance

By Mazin A I

Jan 20, 2019

such an extraordinarily amazing course very informative, professor Shiller is amazing and clearly explains everything. benefited a lot from this course. thanks to Yale, Shiller and Coursera

By Oussama D

Nov 8, 2017

I really enjoyed the way the course was given! Excellent work for the professor! I will definitely use his works as references for my future projects! Good job to the Coursera team as well!

By Kasana V N R

Feb 26, 2021

This was my first ever course in Finance and I loved it. I developed a lot more interest in Financial markets after taking this course and I am sure taking this course was a good decision.

By Chester C

Jun 2, 2020

A great way to come to terms with the necessary and always present role finance plays in our life, and a way to understand its role in making our lives better from a world class professor.

By Julia D

The course is very well structured and taught. Professor Shiller explains perfectly well all the basics of Finance. My favourite coursera's course so far. Don't hesitate and take this one!

By Concepcion

May 13, 2020

I want to thank Professor Robert Shiller for an excellent course and introduction to financial markets, this is something not only for our personal benefit but also for society as a whole.

By SAMUEL Y B D

Feb 9, 2021

This course is well structured and very informative. The Professor did a brilliant job. The salon discussions were unique as much as they were educative. I'm very glad I took this course.

By Sheryl L

Jul 10, 2020

Excellent course. For someone new to finance, this was a wonderful introduction, full of interesting, relevant content. Honour to be taught by Prof. Shiller, such a global thought leader!