Back to Financial Markets

JC
Aug 19, 2020

726 - 750 of 3,415 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Jose d J G S

Excelente curso, conocer las finanzas, tanto tradicionales como del comportamiento de la mano del Dr. Shiller, premio nobel de economía, no tiene precio. Muy recomendable.

By Zain u a

This course was really helpful in enhancing my financial skills.I like how professor Shiller help me to understand everything.

Thank you coursera and Yale university.....

By Yash J

Apr 28, 2020

The financial market course by yale university was very nice. I get to learn about the new financial concepts and many more things in financial world through these course.

By Samyia Z

Nov 22, 2018

The course I took here, taught me how to turn theory of finance into practical model of Financial markets. Coursera is the key to the success and advancement of my career.

By David S

Sep 23, 2020

Just perfect, the course offer the principles of finance, and the teacher is amazing.

I would have him in my university, he explains finance like a mother about her child

By Parwiz H

Sep 16, 2020

A great introductory course about various financial market and its instruments. I think everyone should learn about financial market. And this course is a great resource.

By Adeline S L

Sep 3, 2020

A very holistic program that focuses also the why behind the what, and how we can all play a part in taking this forward for the betterment of others. Highly recommended!

By IOSIF I

Aug 6, 2020

Exceptional course! Incredible speech, analysis and examples by Prof. Shiller. Thank you very much for being part of this course. With ultimate gratitute. Iosif Iosifidis

By Wuilmer p

Jul 3, 2020

Muy completo, tiene todos los elementos relacionados con el Mercado Financiero. Este curso tiene un Profesor de alto prestigio y una Universidad de las mejores del mundo

By Samuel C

Jun 2, 2020

Excellent course, well explained. Professor Shiller is able to explain complicated subjects in an easy manner with fascinating anecdotal evidence and historical examples.

By Karl S C

Jun 29, 2020

I have zero ideas about the financial world so, in one way or another, this course gave me the insight and knowledge of how finance shapes and runs our world. Thank you!

By Pett P

Jun 9, 2020

I took this course because of Professor Robert Shiller's view on the Efficient market hypothesis. I do agree with him and I wanted to learn more from him. No regrets!!!`

By Alfonso L

May 4, 2020

Great course. It would be nicer if it includes references to read since there are so many details covered in so short period of time. I really enjoyed Professor Shiller.

By Jonathan A P

Feb 9, 2020

I really learned a lot from this course, especially about daily activities and how banks function.

Thank you Dr. Shiller for allowing non-Yale students to learn from you.

By Salvador M

Feb 3, 2019

thank you very much to Coursera, Yale University and Professor Shiller, it has been a great experience and I will keep all these learnings as long (and as deep) as I can

By kcteo.net@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2018

The course well covers its objectives. The materials well structured, interactive, fairly demonstrated the aspects of financial markets & its quiz is also well designed.

By Jayantee C

Apr 9, 2018

This course really helped me gain a very good understanding of the financial markets. Recommend to all those who have none or very little knowledge on the above subject.

By M V A

Mar 27, 2018

It is delighting to learn from Mr Shiller , a noble laureate directly.

I wish there are more questions during the lecture. So that we are more attentive while listening.

By Dev P

Aug 25, 2020

I strongly recommend this course for bachelors. They can learn many things from this. Thanks to Mr. Robert J. shiller for making us understand so easily and efficiently

By Chandrima T

Jul 11, 2020

Robert Shiller's engaging style of teaching is clearly reflected in the course modules. It is a very insightful course and a must for all embarking a career in finance.

By Alieu S

Jun 5, 2020

It was an interesting course because I have learned a lot more specially how insurance and mortgage systems work around the globe. Thanks to the Instructor and his team

By Rohit M

Jun 4, 2020

The best course to learn more about the US financial market, which is most advanced in terms of innovation. Also learning how finance can reduce inequality and poverty.

By Adam S

Engaging professor, accessible material to someone without a background in finance, and yet still covers a great deal of important material in a relatively short course

By Piotr Ł

Great course, learned a lot, I recommend it to anyone who wants to know the basics of finance and investing! I will definitely come back to review the materials, 10/10!

By Jagannathan I

Nov 3, 2017

An awesome course to get people started on the path to complete financial literacy. It provides students with sufficient understanding of an exhaustive range of topics.