Back to Financial Markets

SK

726 - 750 of 2,618 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Victor J

Sep 10, 2017

Great introduction to financial markets. High quality teaching and contains much learning for everyone with interest in Finance and economics.

By vanitha p

Jul 27, 2020

Excellent and learnt a lot form this course. Sir has explained with lot of examples and experiencies which were of very great use

Thanks a lot

By Michaela S

Really learned a lot from Prof. Shiller! Very interesting and engaging course that I looked forward to every week during COVID-19 quarantine.

By Amla S

This is a brilliant course to obtain basic information regarding finance and the professor makes the course extremely engaging and palatable.

By Siddhant A

Sep 27, 2019

This certification taught me how behavioural finance and financial markets work. A big thanks to Professor Shiller, Yale and coursera. Kudos.

By SIRUI Z

Mar 06, 2018

Well-organised content and knowledgeble professor and helpful classmates. I will definitely recommond the course to my friends and relatives.

By Antonius F G

Nov 07, 2017

Very informative and mind opening course. A lot of useful materials even for myself who does not work professionally in the field of finance.

By Benjamin M

Aug 06, 2020

Exelente el profesor y los temas abordados , nos da la posibilidad de acceder a profesores de talla mundial desde cualquier parte del muno .

By Changming L

Jul 28, 2020

A good and friendly course which is suitable for all kinds of people. Each theories are easy to be understood and the professor is engaging.

By Holly B

Jul 14, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed this course and learnt so much much than i thought i would. Learing about who things started was really interesting also.

By Lucas N D S

In my opinion the course was absolutely excellent. Not only was it well organized but also the lessons were interesting and quite practical.

By utoy n

Aug 23, 2019

I enjoyed the course a lot and it has given me great fundamental knowledge on financial markets. Thank you very much Professor and Coursera!

By Godwin E

Jul 17, 2019

This course has equipped me with knowledge on trading and financial markets management and better investment management in the world markets

By ZHENG Z

Jun 02, 2019

Dr. Robert Shiller made finance and financial markets simple enough to understand. Very helpful and inspiring course. Thank you Mr. Shiller!

By Leonardo C

Apr 28, 2019

The course gives a very useful overview on the financial markets. It's the right course if you're approaching this field for the first time.

By Nanthawan A

Sep 23, 2017

This course is very useful. I like that he combined all everything including history, so I can understand the root of the problems we face.

By Sahil S

Jul 18, 2020

I would like to thank the Professor who approved my Financial Aid request. I will be in contact with him and hope to see him in the future.

By Rishi R V

Jul 09, 2020

Great Professor! He gives practical examples of things happening in our day-to-day lives. A Must do course for all the finance enthusiasts.

By Anandhalakshmi R

Jun 13, 2020

It's a good and very useful of the course and ,I like and it's our profession of use to course

Select the course and you get a new knowledge

By Nelly T

Apr 30, 2020

Very enriching both personally and professionally. Passionate excellent teachers which makes the course all the more engaging. I recommend!

By Alejandro S

Apr 09, 2020

Excellent course. Great to get started in understanding the finance markets and understand how they can benefit society and not just a few.

By Verdié

Jan 24, 2020

The lecture is not yet finished but it is amazing and challenging. The materials are very good and the quiz are very clever ! so, Excellent

By Moreri T

Nov 27, 2019

Professor Shiller delivered the most sterling lectures ever in this course, and i am so glad and be proud to be one of his scholars, thanks

By Javier G C

Jan 07, 2019

One of the best course of finance I've ever taken by a prestigious university. And professor Robert Shiller may deserve most of the credit!

By Jean-Raphael

Dec 21, 2017

I've learned a whole lot. This course is great for someone who wants to get a global understanding a finance while going into some details.