Back to Financial Markets

Aug 20, 2020

751 - 775 of 2,983 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Deivi T

Nov 05, 2019

Utmost insightful and informative course that gives sufficient overview on how markets work, what is essential for being successful in managing finance.

By Daniela A

Oct 02, 2019

Thank you to the professor Shiller! Great course! It helped me to have an overall understanding of finance, your historical examples were very helpfull.

By walter m c c

Sep 11, 2020

I really liked the course, I talk a lot about the situations that are being presented and it helped me analyze the market in a different way. Thank you

By DEEPALI S

Jul 08, 2020

It was very amazing experience . I learned alot about financial markets . Thank you Yale University for giving such a wide knowledge about the topics .

By Alexandra F

Jul 07, 2020

Great course! Professor Shiller's lessons are very engaging and make you understand even the most complex concepts in a simple way! Highly recommended.

By shokoofeh k

May 15, 2020

Very insightful and very practical knowledge in Financial markets. I am so glad that I took this course and deeply thank Prof. Shiller. He is a legend.

By Soumik

May 09, 2020

Very good course overall covers all the necessary basics of finance and it is a good course for those who are willing to dive into the financial world.

By Antonio R

Jun 01, 2020

Gran curso dictado por un gran profesional. En relación al contenido, explicación, nuevas tendencias, entre otros, muy completo en todos los sentidos.

By Maddalena C

May 02, 2020

Professor Shiller is the best Professor I have met. Really loves the Finance and let you understand and appreciate it. I would start the course again.

By DIANA B

Apr 09, 2020

The course definitely helped me clarify many of the financial tools and notions, and hopefully I will be more successfull with the future investments.

By Smirnov A O

Jan 11, 2020

It was really very useful knowledge gained during the course. All the lectures were very detailed and gave a basic understanding of the stock markets.

By Frank S Y R

Oct 21, 2018

It was a rewarding experience. It really improved my knowledge and my performance as a financial professional. Definitely, I'd recommend to enroll it.

By Jose F G D B

Jul 24, 2018

Great Course! ALL the concepts and topics you need to know to understand how the financial world works. A must for everyone.

Thanks Professor Shiller!

By Miguel A C C

Jul 20, 2020

It is such an amazing learning opportunity from one Nobel Prized author. Professor Shiller explain each topic with an excellent sense of didacticism.

By Yolanda D

Jul 18, 2020

Such a fun course for beginners interested in understanding what drives the market. Prof. Shiller is very engaging and simplifies difficult concepts.

By Alfonso S

Jul 14, 2020

My expectations about this course had been satisfied. Professor Shriller gets you to pay attention and his explanations are great and easy to follow.

By Ornella D

Jul 13, 2020

The exams and concepts of every lesson have a very wide overview of finances making the course more complete and with key concepts to study Finances.

By Alpha A

Dec 31, 2019

Thank you so much for Coursara. Really it is a fine place to learn and equip ourselves. It is a place where we can add one more credit to our career.

By Kanishka S R

Nov 15, 2019

It taught me a lot of things in a very sublime way and also kept me engaged by clearing the broader picture on the types of products and their usage

By sarah a m a a r

Jan 30, 2019

this course helped me so much especially in the behavior finance field , and it's very engaging with the learner over all a very helpful experience .

By Ariel H

Jun 10, 2018

Robert Schiller is a fantastic person and teacher! The course was above all my expectations, one of the best I had. Strongly recomended for everyone.

By Dafne A C M

Aug 15, 2020

Excellent Finance course! If you like the finance field you should totally take this course, it will help you to enrich your knowledge on the topic.

By Khalid S

Jul 20, 2020

A great introduction to financial markets with good explanations and challenging assessments. Really great for someone pursuing a career in finance.

By Varun

Jun 28, 2020

The [rofessor was amazing and i had an amazing time learning under Dr. Shiller.It has been a memorable month and i will never forget this experience

By MOHINI

Jun 09, 2020

I have learnt lot of things about Financial studied through this course .

Our instructor is explained lot of thing very nicely.

Thank you Coursera.