Back to Financial Markets

BK
Oct 25, 2021

826 - 850 of 4,556 Reviews for Financial Markets

Sep 8, 2021

L​es agradezco enormemente, por este fructivero y valioso curso, en el cual me aporto mucho aprendizaje y conocimiento para seguir disfrutando de mi carrera como estudiante universitario.

By Nana Y D

Feb 9, 2021

This course is well structured and very informative. The Professor did a brilliant job. The salon discussions were unique as much as they were educative. I'm very glad I took this course.

By Sheryl L

Jul 10, 2020

Excellent course. For someone new to finance, this was a wonderful introduction, full of interesting, relevant content. Honour to be taught by Prof. Shiller, such a global thought leader!

By Katya M L

May 15, 2020

great course to understand the basics of Economics and how it affects our day to day. Recommended to everyone trying to start from scratch to get into the world of finances and economics.

By Alex S

Fue un curso muy interesante, me gusto mucho la forma en la que el tutor explico los conceptos y sobre todo su idea de como deben ser utilizadas las financias para progresar como sociedad

By Alexander V

Oct 15, 2019

This is a very interesting course that gives you a broad understanding of the functioning of financial markets. I absolutely recommend it to anyone that wants to learn more about finance.

By gongala v s s

Sep 19, 2019

In this course professor Shiller gives you an idea about financial markets , how they work, their valuation. This course has been very useful and it is better understanding for beginners.

By Alessandro o

May 28, 2019

I really liked the course. Was amazing to have the possibility of learning from an amazing Teacher well known in the community. Professor Shiller is also an amazing teacher I have to say.

By Nicholas K

Apr 19, 2018

Exceptional summary of the fundamentals of Financial Markets. Engaged both the newcomer and seasoned professional alike.

Professor Schiller is a shining star amongst the field of finance.

By Dan P

Jan 23, 2020

Great course for laying a good foundation of knowledge in the sphere of financial markets. Robert Shiller was engaging in all the lectures and his passion for the subject was infectious.

By Joshua D K

Oct 24, 2018

This course provides a great foundation of knowledge about financial markets, as well as background on investing terminology and strategies/tactics that are used by the finance industry.

By Kiran A N

Jul 19, 2021

Prof. Shiller is one of the most knowledgeable people regarding finance. This course was really informative. I felt the time that I spent for completing this course was very productive.

By Felipe I D B d S

Jul 24, 2020

I learned many concepts more consistently. I want to work in the financial market and I know that I need to have the best knowledge possible, and as deep as I can to have a strong base.

By Kay K

Jul 10, 2020

Truely Amazing lectures and a pleasant insightful knowledgeable journey into the world of Financial Markets. Thank you Coursera, thank you Yale University and Thank you Prof. Schiller.

By Amarish S P

I am very happy to complete the worthy course of financial market which helped me to clear many concepts and also to be aware of international financial market. Thanks to Robert Shiller

By Kasymguly C

Nov 25, 2021

I would like to thank Yale University and my teacher Robert Shiller for everything. These courses were really fantastic and I hope I will use advanteges which I learnt here in my life.

By Ashutosh C

Nov 2, 2021

Prof Shiller is a wonderful teacher. He not just teaches the technical concepts but also the historical underpinnings of why things emerged and why are they like the way they are today

By Nadia L

Jul 9, 2020

A great overview of the ideas, methods, and institutions of financing. Being delivered by a single professor, Robert Shiller, Nobel price winner, made it unique and worthwhile for me.

By ElisaBott02

Jun 23, 2020

It is a very complete and interesting course. It covers all topics that regard technical financial terms and the functioning of the financial markets. I am very happy to have attended!

By Ramanarayanan G

Apr 28, 2020

Excellent program. Especially the lectures of Prof. Schiller is eye opener to many new concepts. Had a totally different perspective of same Finance which was learnt in other programs.

By Víctor A M

Apr 2, 2020

Years after completing the original course, now I equally enjoy this revamped version and Professor Shiller's wise words once again. Thank you Professor, I hope we can meet some day :)

By Reiner G

Nov 22, 2021

T​he course is about my field of interest. Then it was taught by a distinct economist in the person of Dr. Robert Schiller in Yale University. Perfect combination. . . great learning!

By Paritosh Y

Oct 20, 2020

I'm very grateful to Dr. Robert Schiller and Coursera to give this wonderful opportunity to learn the basics of finance. I strongly recommend this course to any aspiring young person.

By Arnav R

Aug 15, 2020

Professor Shiller is exceptional at explaining key financial concepts. He talks about his own personal thoughts and financial views which add more perspective to the world of finance.

By Sayantan D

Jun 18, 2019

A very good course for people who want an overview of the tools that finance and financial engineering can provide, even for those who are not necessarily pursuing a career in finance