Back to Financial Markets

May 9, 2020

876 - 900 of 4,470 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Deepak K A

Sep 20, 2021

Thanks to Mr. Robert Shiller to make Financial Market learning curve an erudite discussion . I am feeling enriched and empowered with great perspective and insightful learning .

By Adithya N a

Feb 10, 2021

Thank you for this great course. Anyone trying to learn the basics of fin markets should do this. If you are interested in stock market etc, you should definitely do the course.

By Creig L

Jan 4, 2021

This course really helped me understand the basics of Finance and Investment Banking, and the underlying factors that can affect your market portfolio, in a long period of time.

By Pane M

May 14, 2020

It was a pleasure to be a part of the course, I enjoyed every moment. I highly recommend it for any one interested in Financial Markets. Professor Shiller is an amazing teacher.

By Carlos O M

Oct 17, 2019

No tenia ni la menor idea de como funcionaban los mercados financieros, pero con este curso y la explicacion del robert shiller comprendí las bases básicas del mundo financiero

By Guillaume T

Mar 22, 2019

It is simply a blast to listen to Professor Shiller, who drops witty elements of wisdom in all areas of economics that the course goes through. Really worth the time investment!

By Aleksandra Y

Nov 19, 2017

Professor Shiller impressed me a lot. Even though I had been graduated from non-english speaking university, I have studied a lot through Professor's "Financial Markets Course".

By Alan G

Nov 2, 2020

Robert Shiller is a well known expert and it was an honor taking his class. Especially liked learning the meaning of some fairly common terms, that I did not fully understand.

By Abiola A

Sep 18, 2020

I particularly love the wealth of knowledge available on this course. The depth with which Prof taught the courses made the concepts stick. I appreciate the salon sessions too!

By Paulo Y K

Sep 2, 2020

Eu realmente gostei deste curso. Me ajudou a pensar de forma diferente. É um curso que eu vou recomendar para todos meus colegas. O prof. Shiller é realmente um cara fenomenal!

By Antoine S

Sep 18, 2017

The course was a great overview of Financial Markets. It was a great course with valuable information that has inspired me to delve deeper into the world of financial literacy

By Sher K

Apr 14, 2021

The course has been very useful in understanding many key terms of financial market. It gave me an insight into the working of stock markets and other financials institutions.

By Hio I L

Feb 6, 2021

I am grateful for the opportunity to attend the course, which will give me many interesting examples to understand more, but also make me more motivated to complete the course

By Launardo

Aug 30, 2021

Really interesting course by robert shiller. I thank you for lecturing us. I get a lot of knowledges such as behavioral of finance, market finance, and the regulation itself.

By Trina M

Jun 25, 2021

Financial theory was certainly covered and was easily followed. Would certainly suggest this to anyone that would like to explore the general foundation of financial markets.

By Luis A C C

Mar 6, 2021

It is a good course for people who want to enter the world of finance. I learned so much with this course and I thank Coursera for having quality courses on their plataform.

By Cindy Y

Feb 10, 2021

Fantastic course from a fantastic teacher! Professor Shiller makes the topics come alive with memorable examples, especially those where he lived through them. Many thanks!

By Dan G

Sep 5, 2020

This course offers a good, broad overview and history of financial markets. Professor Shiller shares his extensive knowledge with interesting examples and an engaging style.

By Kianti S

Jul 22, 2020

I've learned so much. Definitely a must course when you want to delve into the world of finance. Professor Robert Shiller did a fantastic jobs on discussing all the concepts.

By Anran W

Mar 14, 2020

A great course by a Nobel Prize laureate. I especially love the wrap-up of the course. Think about your position in the historical transformation, instead of your life cycle.

By ABIGAIL A

Dec 13, 2019

this course actually helped me understand situations around me , which I though may not even have huge impacts on the society as a whole. Thanks for the opportunity coursera.

By Jyoti R

Sep 11, 2018

Great Teacher with great knowledge. Helped me a lot to understand about financial Terms and Markets. How to invest, what things t care before investing. etc Thank you Sir :)

By Hugo R

Aug 15, 2018

Excellent course with an extraordinary professor. The quality of this course is definitely in the communications excellency of Prof. Shiller. Also, the discussions contribute

By Server S

Oct 1, 2017

Extremely grateful to Coursera for the possibility to take lectures by Professor Shiller, 2013 Nobel prize winner. This is probably the highest quality possible in education.

By Sourav D

Mar 28, 2021

A conglomerate of all important aspects of finance. Chapters are well stitched together. Very insightful sessions by Professor Schiller. Strongly recommend for this course.