Back to Financial Markets

Aug 19, 2020

876 - 900 of 3,639 Reviews for Financial Markets

By VARSHINI K

Sep 5, 2020

It was such a wonderful experience with Yale University. The teachings are awesome. Shiller has such a wide knowledge about finance.Thanks Yale University

By Sarika G

Jul 24, 2020

Really helped in gaining knowledge in various sections of finance and economics. Very well designed and well explained course. Would definitely recommend.

By Vickash P

Jul 15, 2020

I love the lecturer , he's very educative and I think he should write a book or something ! Or post motivational videos about finance and money and life !

By Kavya S

May 5, 2020

It benefitted me alot. I am a student from Economics background.I thank Professor Schiller for the effort he put forth. Thank u sir and Coursera platform.

By daniel b

May 16, 2019

What an amazing perspective on financial markets, and monetary motivation. Love the course, Love the teacher, I think anyone can benefit from this course.

By Oleg D

May 2, 2018

It was a great overview of Financial Markets by a great teacher. I have learned not only about stocks, bonds... but also how finance can change the world.

By kunal d

Sep 19, 2020

A very well defined course for introduction to the world of Finance. No financial or economics background needed to take this course. Highly Recommended.

By Giovanni M P

Aug 16, 2020

Great course! Professor Shiller will gift you with so much amazing informations, concepts and stories! Also, the tests are very helpful on your learning.

By Tomáš L

Great course! Complex financial terms are explained in simple words with various examples. Moreover, professor Shiller's presentation is really engaging.

By Alejandra T

Jun 5, 2018

Great course. The professor has great knowledge in the subject, knows how to explain it in an engaging manner and is evidently a kind, moral human being.

By Paul A

Jan 14, 2018

It was an interesting course and every little time i had was always to be on the screen and i had a good exposure to trade secrets in financial markets.

By Dhwani M P

Nov 22, 2020

Extremely well designed course to get in depth knowledge about Financial markets. Thank you Professor Robert Shiller for sharing your valuable insights.

By Miller A G

Aug 13, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course, it exposed me clearly to the world of finance without leaving any major financial concept untouched. Worth the time.

By ANTONIA

May 12, 2020

Professor Shiller was very engaging and made me love the topic. I am now able to understand how markets work and explain the different msrket phenomena.

By Elizabeth J

Apr 28, 2020

I have learnt so much, and have solidified my foundation knowledge of financial markets. This course is easy to follow, super interesting and rewarding!

By Pankaj P

Apr 16, 2020

Mr.Shiller is outstanding in explaining the things in a very practical way and its truly a good start for a new comer in the field of financial markets.

By Deivi T

Nov 5, 2019

Utmost insightful and informative course that gives sufficient overview on how markets work, what is essential for being successful in managing finance.

By Daniela A

Oct 2, 2019

Thank you to the professor Shiller! Great course! It helped me to have an overall understanding of finance, your historical examples were very helpfull.

By walter m c c

Sep 11, 2020

I really liked the course, I talk a lot about the situations that are being presented and it helped me analyze the market in a different way. Thank you

By DEEPALI S

Jul 7, 2020

It was very amazing experience . I learned alot about financial markets . Thank you Yale University for giving such a wide knowledge about the topics .

By Alexandra F

Jul 7, 2020

Great course! Professor Shiller's lessons are very engaging and make you understand even the most complex concepts in a simple way! Highly recommended.

By shokoofeh k

May 15, 2020

Very insightful and very practical knowledge in Financial markets. I am so glad that I took this course and deeply thank Prof. Shiller. He is a legend.

By SOUMIK M

May 9, 2020

Very good course overall covers all the necessary basics of finance and it is a good course for those who are willing to dive into the financial world.

By CARLOS A A T

Dec 1, 2020

Increíble experiencia y la visión del profesor Robert sobre las finanzas me encanto, un abrazo desde México y gracias por compartir sus conocimientos.

By Antonio R

Gran curso dictado por un gran profesional. En relación al contenido, explicación, nuevas tendencias, entre otros, muy completo en todos los sentidos.