Back to Financial Markets

May 08, 2020

951 - 975 of 2,539 Reviews for Financial Markets

By M A

Jul 25, 2020

the course is very good but it seems mechanical .it can be made natural by conducting salons with us

By Shivam B

May 16, 2020

Professor Shiller provided an honest, nuanced view into the world of finance, 10/10 would recommend.

By Florencia M

May 15, 2020

Excelente curso, muy amplio en cuanto el aprendizaje de todo el mercado financiero. Muy recomendable

By Mpho M

Nov 08, 2019

I would recommend Coursera to any individual that is willing to learn and take their careers further

By Anup K G

Jul 31, 2019

Professor Rober Shiller is a very good teacher and his life experiences make the course even better.

By Paul O

Nov 25, 2018

I am loving it so far!! Great learnings, I can't explain on this review...you just have to take it!!

By Nikhil V

Jun 13, 2020

Really great course. The instructor was very engaging and the content of the course was well picked

By Karan P

Jun 13, 2020

Fantastic to have the opportunity to learn from one of the great economic minds of this generation.

By Ed F

May 23, 2020

Lots of interesting information and analysis. Would recommend as a starter to all areas of finance.

By Ray G L G

May 12, 2020

Very credible resources and great module lessons. Speakers are well adept in their knowledge field.

By Carl G

May 06, 2020

I found this to provide an enjoyable learning experience regarding information everyone should know

By Noyel K

Apr 26, 2020

It was a great course. It really helped me get a overall and general view of the financial markets.

By Yudi W

Apr 23, 2020

opening up my understanding for financial market as i am an new profession in the finance industry.

By supriya

Apr 10, 2020

The course was very informative & learned new things which i haven't known about financial markets.

By Jørn H

Jun 14, 2019

Very good introduction to the topic, and Dr Schillers anecdotes keeps me glued to all the lectures.

By Mounesh B

Apr 24, 2019

Very engaging and informative course under the guidance of renowned economist Prof.Shiller himself.

By Daryl M

Oct 18, 2018

I was very impressed with the course and the Coursera platform. Will certainly recommend to others.

By Bran M

Aug 18, 2018

Great presentation by professor Shiller. A refreshing and insightful approach to financial markets.

By Diego F S

Mar 24, 2018

The course offers deep insight into the finacial markets analysis. I will recommend it to my peers.

By Jaichandar S V

Jul 05, 2020

It is a Good Course which gives us the Vast Knowledge on Funds, Finances and the Financial Markets

By Adedamola A

Jun 30, 2020

I loved every minute of this course and it has inspired me to switch my major from law to business

By Mahnaz H

Best online course I've ever had. Professor is so engaging, materials and teaching method is great

By Lorelyn R M

Jun 20, 2020

I have gained tremendous amount of knowledge about the aspect of finance that I didn't know exist.

By Jishnu S

Apr 26, 2020

one of the most informative courses i have taken in my life.The professor is an excellent teacher

By Ryan B

Feb 18, 2020

Professor Shiller is amazing, if you're interested in finance and economics you'll love his class.