Back to Financial Markets

Aug 20, 2020

1026 - 1050 of 2,981 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Apolline B

Jun 18, 2020

By far the best MOOC I have attended. Passionate professor and really interesting and well-explained content !

By Andres P

Jun 02, 2020

Well designed, with good IT support material makes it easy to understand the concepts presented in the course.

By Sanjay D

May 07, 2020

This course is wonderfully designed for the beginners who are looking for career or having interest in Finance

By Rocco L

Apr 28, 2020

I don't usually have the opportunity to take a class from a world class professor. It was a great experience.

By Yash S J

Mar 13, 2020

Thank you professor shiller and team, Yale University for such course. Very useful for finance domain student.

By Yoav H

Jun 13, 2019

I know it sound dramatic, but I really feel honored to have had to opportunity to watch prof Shiller lectures.

By Yerko A

Oct 26, 2017

I loved this course. It increased my finance knowledge and helped me to understand how the finance world works

By Anush S

Sep 14, 2020

i loved the content and appreciate your efforts i suggest method for student to organise and retain it better

By Xiayun Z

Aug 05, 2020

I feel like I learned a lot! although I'll need to come back to review it sometime, to reinforce my knowledge

By Mathias B

Jun 09, 2020

Very interesting course with a reputable professor. This was my first course on Coursera and i was impressed.

By Olexandr P

Feb 27, 2018

Very good beginner-level course. Love it. Although some improvement can be made in regards to practical part.

By Ion I

Nov 03, 2017

Amazing course great additional resource recommendations. Professor Schiller is perhaps the best on his field

By Christian B

Sep 19, 2020

it was very interesting and encouraging. Easy to understand. Motivating. Professor Shiller is very didactic.

By KEERTHIRAJAN

Aug 31, 2020

financial course by robert schiller was really nice . the way he teches with examples and contents are good.

By Divy P

Jul 21, 2020

Robert Shiller is great. It was my pleasure to learn from him, thanks to Yale University and Coursera for it

By Jeremiah P H

Jul 17, 2020

You get a general knowledge regarding financial markets, like stocks, futures, options and other derivative.

By GAYATHRI M

Jun 17, 2020

This course is very usefull for all and easy to learn by everyone.. and it is well performed for us thankyou

By Lakshaya G

Jun 15, 2020

it is a very good course. and it helps me learn lot of thinks about financial market and i get lot of thinks

By PEDRO V D S M

Apr 25, 2020

Amazing! This is a complete course about finance and how the market works. Congratulations Yale and Shiller.

By Rosamary U

Apr 16, 2020

He is an expert in this theme, he explains perfectly. Please tell me if you are giving another course.

Thanks

By Syed M H J

Apr 16, 2019

Absolutely AMAZING! Learning from a Nobel Laureate gives unique insights into the most complicated concepts.

By Abhishek K

Aug 21, 2020

It was a great course to understand bank related terms for the people who are not from commerce background.

By Ratnadeep

Aug 08, 2020

I'm learning lot of knowledge through the financial markets

Thank you .....!

By Carmen L C R

Jul 18, 2020

Excellent Course!!! I liked the content, the way Professor Schiller explains and all the practical examples

By Subba L K

Jul 11, 2020

This is an excellent course, which is useful to get more knowledge. Thanks to Yale University and Coursera.