Back to Financial Markets

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Financial Markets by Yale University

IH
Mar 9, 2021

This course is easy to follow and interesting. Professor Shiller is very motivating. It not teaching about finance but more importantly how finance can build a better life for all. Really recommended.

JC
Aug 19, 2020

1176 - 1200 of 4,411 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Alejandro S

Apr 9, 2020

Excellent course. Great to get started in understanding the finance markets and understand how they can benefit society and not just a few.

By Verdié

Jan 24, 2020

The lecture is not yet finished but it is amazing and challenging. The materials are very good and the quiz are very clever ! so, Excellent

By Moreri C

Nov 27, 2019

Professor Shiller delivered the most sterling lectures ever in this course, and i am so glad and be proud to be one of his scholars, thanks

By Javier G C

Jan 6, 2019

One of the best course of finance I've ever taken by a prestigious university. And professor Robert Shiller may deserve most of the credit!

By Jean-Raphael

Dec 21, 2017

I've learned a whole lot. This course is great for someone who wants to get a global understanding a finance while going into some details.

By Santiago S F O

Feb 10, 2021

It is a great course where I learned what is necessary to understand financial markets, from the stock markets to the benefit corporations

By Axel I P

Jan 25, 2021

If you don't study finance or economics it really gives you more sense about what's happening in the world regarding economy and finances.

By Nelly T

Sep 26, 2020

Very enriching both personally and professionally. Passionate excellent teachers which make the course all the more engaging. I recommend!

By Idris A

Aug 28, 2020

I am so glad that you have given me the chance and the opportunity to study and know more about this course, thanks so much and God bless.

By Hoe S Y

Jul 29, 2020

Professor Schiller takes a difficult subject and teaches it in such an engaging manner. I enjoyed and benefited immensely from his course.

By Puja R

Jul 16, 2020

Love the professor's insights, and ethics, and the way he simplifies everything, but still doesn't shy off from slightly deeper reasonings

By Anurag G

Aug 6, 2019

I really great course for anyone who wants to understand and learn the basics of financial markets from an engaging learning by Dr. Robert

By Henrique V R d M

Feb 18, 2018

Amazing course, thanks to Professor Shiller and all the faculty involved. Truly incredible opportunity for everyone interested in finance!

By Ali I E

Sep 16, 2017

I got a lot of information from this course and professor Robert shared some of his life experience, and understanding variety of markets.

By Giorgi K

Apr 9, 2021

It has been a phenomenal learning experience for me, for which I can only thank the Yale University, and Professor Shiller in particular!

By Billy M

Feb 5, 2021

The Professor is really cool! He makes the concepts very easy to relate to and understand. I would 10/10 recommend this course to anyone!

By 318 D S

Nov 27, 2020

Financial marketing help us to study the current situation in world. It also help to understand the market structue and market conditions

By eshel f

Oct 13, 2020

I really enjoyed doing this course, it was very interesting and gave me many new points of view about the economic behavior of the world.

By Khine T

Sep 4, 2020

It was an awesome course, very informative and enjoyable. Thanks very much Professor Shiller, Yale University and Coursera. Cheers, Khine

By Hillary J R B

Aug 30, 2020

El curso de Financial Markets me pareció demasiado interesante ya que aportó con conocimientos nuevos acerca de los mercados financieros.

By Hugo G Q V

Jul 31, 2020

Es un curso donde hay bastante conocimiento e información académica, datos reales, estadísticos, entre otros. Lo recomiendo rotundamente.

By Noor M R

Jul 24, 2020

i liked this course very much, i learned lots of things. The professor is also so good. I am very happy for doing and passing the course,

By Kapil J

This course helped me to understand the finance basics and purpose of finance in our life (not just about making money but improve lives)

By Mary A M

May 6, 2020

I've learned a lot from this course. Hopefully there will be more courses that can help people to become financially literate. Thank you!

By Dushyant S

Nov 11, 2019

The course was very informative, easy to understand with various examples. Thanks a lot for preparing this course for a beginner like me.