Back to Financial Markets

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Financial Markets by Yale University

IH
Mar 9, 2021

This course is easy to follow and interesting. Professor Shiller is very motivating. It not teaching about finance but more importantly how finance can build a better life for all. Really recommended.

BK
Oct 25, 2021

1351 - 1375 of 4,564 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Mansi G

May 3, 2021

It was a Great experience with Yale and Coursera for this opportunity of learning financial market in a appropriate manner.

By vishka07

Apr 9, 2021

Good course, I opened my mind to the way I saw finance and economics, its purposes, and problems that should be focused on.

By Hans G

Feb 4, 2021

Was a brilliant experience and I could get a lot out of it .well organised -and easy to handle .could work from everywhere.

By jose t

Sep 25, 2020

Muy recomendable para entender cómo funcionan los mercados financieros y comprender el papel de las finanzas en la sociedad

By Husain T

Sep 1, 2020

Outstanding course by YALE and totally loved how Prof. Shillers used to interact with students and his methods of studying.

By Samuel L M

Jul 16, 2020

Es un gran curso para obtener conocimientos básicos sobre finanzas de la mano de un gran profesor como es el señor Shiller.

By 1292_ T G

Jul 10, 2020

Absolutely amazing experience!

The course is well spanned and Dr. Shiller's way of teaching really makes it more interesting

By Ekaterina K

Jul 6, 2020

My first experience on Coursera and I am totally satisfied with it! the course is well structured and entertaining, superb!

By David S

Jan 13, 2018

Excellent course! Great overview of the financial markets including interesting views and insights from Professor Shiller.

By Pulkit J

Oct 28, 2017

This is an awesome course which helped me gain a lot of knowledge.

I thank my professor for delivering everything so nicely.

By alan j a s

Jul 29, 2021

Excelente e increíble, que por el avance permitido gracias a la tecnología de los moocs. Me dejó reflexiones para meditar.

By Qianqian X

May 24, 2021

learned a lot of basics of financial worlds, very good structured course, thank you Corsera team, thank you Prof. Shiller.

By Carlos W I

Sep 23, 2020

This course has exceeded my expectations, I can say that I have learned a lot about finances, I would totally recommend it

By Prompiriya P

Aug 23, 2020

Very informative and insightful course. While examples might be outdated for the 2020 context. Overall lessons were great.

By Nico V M

Aug 7, 2020

The theories and principles presented in this course are very timely and applicable as they were based on real situations.

By Alberto J

Jul 18, 2020

It is a great course, very enjoyable and interesting. A good course to start understanding the world of financial markets.

By José M G G

Jul 13, 2020

Fantastic, I really enjoyed it. It would be very enriching if you add an update now the we are in the worst crisis ever...

By Jose G T C

Jul 5, 2020

Excelente curso aprendí mucho más Y con claridad sobre las finanzas mundiales y como ayudar en mi país a crear más equidad

By Marta

Jun 3, 2020

very good course! Amazing professor, everything explained. I can recommend it to anyone interested in the Financial Market

By Anjaney L

Jun 1, 2020

very good course. I loved studying about finance from such a well learned professor and it was a very enriching experience

By Rebecca B

Nov 7, 2019

Great course, highly recommend it! Professor Shiller was engaging and gave multiple examples throughout each topic/lesson.

By SATHYAPRIYA B T

May 9, 2021

I like this lecture... I spent much to listen entire course... It's very useful to enrich my career... Thank you Coursera

By KENNYA J O P

Dec 12, 2020

Estoy muy contenta por haber cursado este grado en mercados financieras, aprendí mucho del gran economista Robert Shiller

By glen a

Nov 26, 2020

I like it very much, very comprehensive and help me to build the fundamental knowledge & concepts about financial market.

By Kagiso N

Oct 9, 2020

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and well organised course. looking foward to apply the information i have learned.