Back to Financial Markets

Aug 20, 2020

326 - 350 of 3,025 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Diego A T P

Jul 28, 2020

Curso muy dinamico y analitico que permite expandir tus conocimientos sobre el comportamiento de los mercados financieros y como estos fueron sufriendo cambios con el paso de los años. Ademas, permite conocer diferentes herramientas financieras y su creacion de muchas de ellas.

By Enrique R V

Jul 21, 2020

Brilliant course, essential for anyone that wants to get introduced in financial markets. Every topic from stock markets to mortgages and financial literacy is explained by an engaging and wise professor which makes it very interesting. I'm very happy to have taken this course.

By Matteo T

May 03, 2020

Thanks to Prof Shiller and to coursera for this wordefull introduction to Market. During the lectures you can experience many points of view and explanation for the same think. Thanks also for the introduction the the modern disciplines on the finance, like behavioural finance.

By sunil k

Jun 14, 2018

I took this class because I have no background in finance and wanted a good introduction. This class is a solid introduction to the subject. Prof. Shiller's manner of explaining things and providing historical context on important financial concepts will remain with me forever.

By Lukas M

Nov 11, 2017

I fully recommend. I have learned more about financial market. I believe, that now i have deeper knowledge. Very interesting topics have been futures, option, stock and real estate for me.

According to me, the best benefit was to listen professor Shiller. Huge respect. Thanks.

By Dr. E P

Sep 19, 2020

Excellent course, excellent methodology. The prestige of Yale University counts, all added values ​​are rated a, plus the honor of having a Nobel Laureate in economics be your professor. Thank you very much, Dr. Robert Shiller, Ph.D., for your valuable teaching. God bless you!

By Hirenkumar T D

May 13, 2020

It was an excellent overview of financial markets for all kinds of assets. The best part of the course is that there were lots if examples and it was delivered in a very nuanced way. The teacher did not pass judgement on most of the things making students think for themselves.

By Gaurav

May 10, 2018

This is an amazing course, well done team to bring Mr. Shiller onboard for such a cours and given students like us to recieve an opportunity to have quality education from a premium institute which has professors like him. We are grateful to you to provide this platform to us.

By Javier I v C

Sep 07, 2020

Me pareció un excelente curso en el que pude comprender la normativa internacional, conocer entidades financieras de los EE.UU, conocer el mercado de derivados y saber las ventajas que posee cada producto financiero, como recompensar las pérdidas con las opciones financieras.

By Shubham S

Amazing course. I did not have a lot of knowledge about financial markets before taking this course. However through this course I have learnt a lot of this space and cleared many of my misconceptions. Prof. Shiller has a great technique to teach and make topics interesting.

By Santosh K V

What an insight!

This is also meant for those entrepreneurs and top executives/ management , who handles P&L of the company. If you learn well, the detailed knowledge gained from this course would help all of you to handle finance related tasks and assignments. Thank you

By Pratyush G

Sep 14, 2020

An absolutely incredible course it is. It really helped me to gain the rightful amount of knowledge as I was a complete beginner. It surely helped to me get knowledge. Thank you Coursera and Thank you to Professor Robert Shiller for his amazing experiences and knowledge.

By Ilyes E O

May 09, 2020

Successfully completed Yale University Financial Markets course with Honors achieving a Grade of 96.8% !

I highly recommend this course by Professor Robert Shiller if you aim to gain valuable skills in #financialmarkets #finance #behavioraleconomics and #behavioralfinance

By Suzana d A P

Oct 10, 2017

I recommend this course to everyone who wants to learn about finances. The content is broad, but practical. The lessons, tests and the discussions were very good. It was an honor to have the opportunity to learn with Professor Robert Shiller in an Yale University course.

By Noble K S

Jul 26, 2020

This course helped to understand the developments in finance and have a deeper understanding of the role finance plays. I was able to grasp the idea of the contents easily. I thank Yale University for offering this finance course, which will be beneficial for my career.

By Daniel P D

Jun 03, 2020

Great Course for everyone who wants to learn about the Financial Markets.

There will be some topics you won't understand if you are a beginner. That said, on the internet, you will be able to understand everything discussed in this course and even improve your knowledge.

By Derick M S

An exemplary course. Deals with all the basics and more of financial markets and how to understand the market trends. A very elaborate study of all the various concepts and terms of financial markets and stocks. The course is also structured in the best possible manner.

By VENKATESWARA R M R

Apr 14, 2020

great professor. simply superb learning. expecting more time with the prof.

his teaching mingled with his experiences made him exemplary.

explaining from the ground examples makes him outstanding.

kudos to the prof. enjoyed and learned a lot.

expecting more courses from him

By Kieran Y

Jun 09, 2019

Professor Schiller is the reason to take this course. He understands and explains Finance not just in the traditional sense, but also in an applied way that matters to society and the good that can come from Finance. It's not just about money, it's about us as a people.

By Ting-Yen T

Feb 16, 2018

Fantastic! I learned a lot about financial theories, modern investment tools, public finance policies and a full scope of the financial markets. I also like the salons and chalk talks among professor, TA and Yale students, which illuminated a lot of concepts. Thank you.

By Oak S

Jul 08, 2020

This course covers the wide range of finance topics and it is very comprehensive. Professor explains all the concepts clearly with examples. This course should be taken by everyone to understand the basics of finance and financial markets and to apply in the real life.

By Dhruv B

Jun 25, 2020

Prof. Shiller is exuberantly amazing!, I mean got to learn a lot from this course, although I was a bit into finance already, still learned a lot of unknown things, his way of teaching is really good, specially the chat sessions, I loved the course, highly recommended!

By Rahul Y

Aug 16, 2019

Professor Shiller provides an amazing introduction to Financial Markets through this course. His experience in the field of Finance makes this course invaluable. The course focuses on teaching why finance is an essential part of human lives and how it drives economies.

By REGRAGUI A

Oct 15, 2017

An interesting and entertaining course about the basics of finance and financial markets. A good introduction to those who wants to discover this great world. It is an easy access course even for people who don't have deep knowledge in finance and financial calculus...

By Rajeswari.M

Aug 30, 2020

I am Prof. Rajeswari.M working in Loyola college at Chennai. I belong to a commerce background and I wanted to learn new concepts in finance. Really I learned a lot about the market situation and market functioning Financial Market is really a good and useful course.