Back to Financial Markets

May 9, 2020

351 - 375 of 3,376 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Neil S

Oct 8, 2017

Excellent course. Professor Shiller made the video's very interesting despite them being educational. It was interesting and enjoyable. Excellent quality. Learned lots painlessly, nicely sized workloads (4hours/week). Looking forward to doing another course and ideally from Yale.

By Akanksha S B

This is a great course even for a non-finance person like me. There are a lot of takeaways from the course and its structure is systematic and engaging.

I would highly recommend this course to anyone seeking to answer the many questions of finance that have always troubled our minds.

By Darren L

Apr 27, 2020

Really great course to get involved in the world of finance. The lecturer makes the lessons very interesting and interactive with the user. I really enjoy the ongoing quizzes, chalk talks and salons which give you a deeper understanding of the coursework. Overall, a fantastic course!

By narjes s

Nov 19, 2020

The best most valuable course I've ever done! No one can teach this module better than Robert Shiller! The lecturer is engaging and keeps you interested in the material. He tries to break it down so that you understand and the content is precise and lecturer is very knowledgeable.

By Phung E W

Jun 17, 2020

Professor Schiller gave very clear and straightforward content regarding everything I need to know for the financial markets. Also, i found that the histories examples and stories shared by the professor is getting me excited to understand more about this topic! Highly recommended

By Aditya J

Jun 6, 2020

This course is one of the best course I've taken so far. Prof. Shiller is one of the most engaging and knowledgable prof I've come across online. This course gave me a spark to pursue this field further. I hope that someday, I have the opportunity to meet Prof. Shiller in person!!

By Daniel R

Sep 26, 2018

Very good introduction to financial markets from an expert. Dr Schiller is an excellent instructor, and provides interesting examples and stories to clarify his points. I enjoyed the quizzes and assignments as well. I would happily take additional courses provided by Dr Schiller.

By Joshua Z P L

Feb 21, 2018

This course is a great way to learn the fundamental elements of financial markets, using mostly the United States as a reference. Besides, Mr. Shiller and his teaching assistant provide valuable insights on the course. Therefore, I highly recommend this Financial Markets course.

By Diego A T P

Jul 28, 2020

Curso muy dinamico y analitico que permite expandir tus conocimientos sobre el comportamiento de los mercados financieros y como estos fueron sufriendo cambios con el paso de los años. Ademas, permite conocer diferentes herramientas financieras y su creacion de muchas de ellas.

By Enrique R V

Jul 21, 2020

Brilliant course, essential for anyone that wants to get introduced in financial markets. Every topic from stock markets to mortgages and financial literacy is explained by an engaging and wise professor which makes it very interesting. I'm very happy to have taken this course.

By Matteo T

May 3, 2020

Thanks to Prof Shiller and to coursera for this wordefull introduction to Market. During the lectures you can experience many points of view and explanation for the same think. Thanks also for the introduction the the modern disciplines on the finance, like behavioural finance.

By sunil k

Jun 14, 2018

I took this class because I have no background in finance and wanted a good introduction. This class is a solid introduction to the subject. Prof. Shiller's manner of explaining things and providing historical context on important financial concepts will remain with me forever.

By Lukas M

Nov 11, 2017

I fully recommend. I have learned more about financial market. I believe, that now i have deeper knowledge. Very interesting topics have been futures, option, stock and real estate for me.

According to me, the best benefit was to listen professor Shiller. Huge respect. Thanks.

By Eunice K

Oct 30, 2020

Dr. Robert Shiller seems like such a genuine and honorable person. I really enjoyed learning from him, and I admire his teachings so much. This is a great course, and a big thanks to Coursera, which allows low-income students to take courses from such prestigious institutions.

By Dr. E P

Sep 18, 2020

Excellent course, excellent methodology. The prestige of Yale University counts, all added values ​​are rated a, plus the honor of having a Nobel Laureate in economics be your professor. Thank you very much, Dr. Robert Shiller, Ph.D., for your valuable teaching. God bless you!

By Hirenkumar T D

May 13, 2020

It was an excellent overview of financial markets for all kinds of assets. The best part of the course is that there were lots if examples and it was delivered in a very nuanced way. The teacher did not pass judgement on most of the things making students think for themselves.

By Gaurav

May 10, 2018

This is an amazing course, well done team to bring Mr. Shiller onboard for such a cours and given students like us to recieve an opportunity to have quality education from a premium institute which has professors like him. We are grateful to you to provide this platform to us.

By Javier I v C

Sep 6, 2020

Me pareció un excelente curso en el que pude comprender la normativa internacional, conocer entidades financieras de los EE.UU, conocer el mercado de derivados y saber las ventajas que posee cada producto financiero, como recompensar las pérdidas con las opciones financieras.

By Giorgos B

Oct 28, 2020

Having the historical background, combined with the evolution through the years gave a complete view. A variety of relative topics was covered while keeping the course interesting. A very well-constructed course and an amazing professor. Everyone can gain a lot through this.

By Shubham S

Amazing course. I did not have a lot of knowledge about financial markets before taking this course. However through this course I have learnt a lot of this space and cleared many of my misconceptions. Prof. Shiller has a great technique to teach and make topics interesting.

By Santosh K V

What an insight!

This is also meant for those entrepreneurs and top executives/ management , who handles P&L of the company. If you learn well, the detailed knowledge gained from this course would help all of you to handle finance related tasks and assignments. Thank you

By Pratyush G

Sep 14, 2020

An absolutely incredible course it is. It really helped me to gain the rightful amount of knowledge as I was a complete beginner. It surely helped to me get knowledge. Thank you Coursera and Thank you to Professor Robert Shiller for his amazing experiences and knowledge.

By Ilyes E O

May 9, 2020

Successfully completed Yale University Financial Markets course with Honors achieving a Grade of 96.8% !

I highly recommend this course by Professor Robert Shiller if you aim to gain valuable skills in #financialmarkets #finance #behavioraleconomics and #behavioralfinance

By Suzana d A P

Oct 9, 2017

I recommend this course to everyone who wants to learn about finances. The content is broad, but practical. The lessons, tests and the discussions were very good. It was an honor to have the opportunity to learn with Professor Robert Shiller in an Yale University course.

By Noble K S

Jul 25, 2020

This course helped to understand the developments in finance and have a deeper understanding of the role finance plays. I was able to grasp the idea of the contents easily. I thank Yale University for offering this finance course, which will be beneficial for my career.