Back to Financial Markets

JC
Aug 19, 2020

IH
Mar 9, 2021

This course is easy to follow and interesting. Professor Shiller is very motivating. It not teaching about finance but more importantly how finance can build a better life for all. Really recommended.

3826 - 3850 of 4,147 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Chilasagar S P G

May 8, 2020

it is be very useful for me to complete this course it helped me to learning the financial market of accounting stands of stock market and complete

By Ritesh G

Jul 9, 2020

it was a nice course and professor was good but covered very basic topics which being a student finance I was familiar with but prof. was engaging

By ARIOLI S

Apr 1, 2021

I would add more details about the different theories presented. Even as optional lectures for those willing to dig into more detailed arguments.

By Héctor A C T

Jul 24, 2020

Very interesting topics about finance, before I didn't knew anything but now I now the bases and the structures to finance. Than you very much!!

By 613 S D

Jun 12, 2020

It is really a good experience for me to have completed this course. Prof. Robert shiller is a very enthusiastic and engaging teacher of course.

By Saurabh H J

Aug 15, 2019

The course was really enriching. I would have liked more if sir would have covered more about other financial market like India, Australia etc.

By JORGE P

Aug 26, 2020

Muy buen curso!, con excelente nivel y didáctica por parte del instructor.

Recomiendo a quienes desean incursionar en el mundo de las finanzas.

By Aaron D

Jul 7, 2019

A really informative course and it also made me learn new things on a tangent wherein I referred Investopedia to make the learning efficient.

By Chaitali K

Aug 31, 2020

This course was very helpful. I learned many things about finance because of this course. It helps me to understand the financial market.

By Preet S S 1

The overall structure of the course was very good, and also the instructor explained each and every notion of finance in very apt manner.

By Manikandan C

Sep 25, 2018

The course is great. My only issue is, it could have been somewhat more exhaustive in coverage with formulae, calculations and equations.

By Dhiraj P

Jul 24, 2020

This course for student of any background science,art or something else gives basic knowledge of finance,insuarance and share market...

By Aashutosh A

Jul 6, 2020

The basic nature of the course and thesimple language used is very effective in order to get an introduction to the financial markets

By Franco S

A very useful course. Easygoing and interesting. Professor Schiller explains every concept in a clearly way. I strongly recommend it.

By Karishma Y

Nov 15, 2020

Pretty good and useful course. The professor does go on a few tangents here and there, but overall I feel that I have learned a lot!

By Marco

Mar 8, 2021

Very realistic overview of Financial Markets. It puts the feet on the flour and guide you to make a good use of financial markets.

By Vanshika D P

Jan 4, 2021

it was really interesting course and I understood deeper knowledge about financial markets and the way to deal finance in future.

By Carlos A

Jul 1, 2018

Good very basic training to understand concepts. Very useful conversations recorded between professor Shiller and their students.

By Deepak G

Apr 30, 2020

It was a great opportunity for me to learn something new on financial market from DR. Schiller.

These online are worth watching

By Vanit S

Apr 29, 2020

Pretty good overview of financial markets. If anything, a good way to figure out if you are genuinely interested in the topic.

By Sumukh J

Dec 16, 2017

Professor Schiller gives a good primer on financial markets. His thought and insights on certain topics were very interesting.

By Gokul .

Jul 28, 2020

It is a very interesting and informative course. This course has helped me shape an idea and overview on the financial world

By Kandis B

Jul 24, 2020

Wasn't as engaging however, I respected the time you put into teaching me along with the "q&a" at the end of your lectures.

By Sukhumaran

Sep 8, 2018

This course requires brief knowledge of financial markets before taking it up. it is not advanced, but still challenging.

By Robin S

Aug 26, 2018

A good course that on a general level motivates and explains why certain financial markets/instruments have been invented