Back to Financial Markets

May 08, 2020

401 - 425 of 2,277 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Hitesh P

Jun 06, 2020

This course has helped me understand different instruments of Finance and helped me to see finance from a different prospective. The aspects like behavioral Finance looks so obvious after you know them. :)

By Md S T K

Apr 28, 2020

The professor wonderfully simplified the ever complex financial market that is integrated part of today's modern human civilization. If you enjoy a thought provoking lecture series ~ this course is for you.

By Sudeep M

Jun 25, 2020

The course helped me get knowledge of plethora of financial markets that exist. Working in finance industry didn't give me so much opportunity to know what exists in financial industry but this course did.

By Suprateem B

Apr 29, 2020

Exceptional course covering a broad spectrum of topics for anyone interested in learning about Finance. Professor Shiller provides in-depth analysis of certain issues encouraging the learner to think more.

By Marta L C

Jan 03, 2018

Brilliant content and wonderful teacher, at the highest level ever seen. Not only pleasant but also absolutely inspiring. I could be listening to Robert Shiller for hours. Well, infact, this is what I did¡

By Adrian K

The course was amazing. To be able to learn from professor Shiller was really valuable and although it will definitely stay with me for a long time, I know for fact that I will come back to it very often.

By Alexander M

Aug 12, 2017

Amazing! Simply amazing! Professor Shiller's course is really 'human friendly'! Professor Shiller is definitely the right person to lead you into the challenging world of Finance! I am very grateful. :]

By Eben H

Nov 08, 2019

What a privilege to do a course of this calibre with the one and only Robert Schiller! Its been truly inspirational and there is lots to follow up on. Well done and many thanks to the entire course team.

By Simeon M

Mar 26, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed the course and I will highly recommend it to all of my friends. The course gave me an excellent overview of the financial markets and I learned many details that I never knew before.

By Bobby

Mar 25, 2018

It was a wonderful course. The professor was really amazing , and the best part of the course was each and every term were being explained with real life examples which made the course more interesting.

By Ashesh s

Sep 13, 2017

This is one of the beat courses I have taken on finance. Being a normal guy who loves to learn more about economics, this course provides with lots of information and real world examples. Damn. Loved it.

By Dr S R

Its a fantastic course . Thanks to University and all the faculty members for teaching in a very effective way . I gained a lot of knowledge from this course . Once again i thank to all the Professors .

By Christy K

Fantastic course with comprehensive teachings on basic financial knowledge, emphasizing not only on the money side, but to explain and illustrate the power of finance to create positive social impacts.

By Ateev A S

Jun 15, 2020

Professor Robert Shiller is a legend in true sense. I started this course with a mere curiosity about financial markets and now I am even more curious about what's left to know in the field of finance.

By Austin O

Jun 08, 2020

Excellent, thorough and practical. The Course was very demanding and challenging., but Professor Shiller and his team made it enjoyable and easy to understand. The course was worth the time and effort.

By Rabijit B

Its a very good course for those who are from finance background. Coursera is doing a wonderful job. Professor Shiller is an amazing finance teacher and guide. He has an amazing personality. Thank You.

By Keydson

Feb 10, 2020

Como um iniciante, eu ache o curso muito bom. A forma de colocação dos temas foram bastante pertinentes. Em outra oportunidade farei sim a continuação. Gostei muito também da didática do prof. Shiller.

By Gonzalo D

Sep 21, 2017

Excellent course, I took it in 2015, now I´m on the actualization. Prof. Shiller is really an expert, an his class is really intersting and enjoyable, thank you, very much!!

Best regards, Gonzalo Corral

By Shubham N

Jul 10, 2020

Professor Shiller is not only a brilliant economist but an enigmatic storyteller as well. The pace of the course is good and the examples drawn from the real world makes it easy to connect the dots.

By Alessandro C

May 15, 2020

Very interesting course!

Very well organised in terms of lessons and exams and addressing and discussing all main topics in Financial Markets. Moreover great Faculty with great guest speaker as well.

By Christopher S

Jul 03, 2020

Robert Shiller made learning about Financial Markets very interesting with a dash of humor. He is insightful about the different topics and gives and explanation to both sides of the coin. Thanks!

By Santiago E

Jun 10, 2020

Very complete and very well teached by Dr. Shiller with the main focus on doing whats best for the society and best for our world. I learned alot and I can´t wait to put this new knowledge to work.

By Sheraz K

Feb 05, 2019

One of the best courses i have taken on coursera, incorporating Psychology to the traditional finance theory which makes it exciting and fascinating. Thank your Professor Shiller, you are awesome.

By Karen I

Jan 14, 2018

What an excellent course. So much to learn in so little time. It is of interest to see the Yale University Campus and the Business Students intertwining their responses to questions of interest.

By Reid J

Mar 05, 2019

By far the best MOOC I've taken in terms of pacing, content, and presentation. To any university who wants to know how to successfully communicate via online platforms, look no further than this.