Back to Financial Markets

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Financial Markets by Yale University

IH

Mar 9, 2021

This course is easy to follow and interesting. Professor Shiller is very motivating. It not teaching about finance but more importantly how finance can build a better life for all. Really recommended.

JC

Aug 19, 2020

626 - 650 of 4,963 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Rita G

Dec 16, 2019

Most badass course ever. I'll be doing it as many times as I need to get this subject down! This guy is a genius! I love Dr. Shiller, I love his positive uplifting attitude toward money, and I love this amazing, high-end course. Go Bulldogs!

By Raitis S

Feb 16, 2021

I have read several books to get a basic understanding of the financial markets. The course helped me to aggregate all information. Plus, I received new knowledge that can be applied when analyzing my finances and setting future priorities.

By Five T T

Nov 19, 2020

Very insightful. A comprehensive overview of the Financial Markets. The quizzes and tests are very useful to check understanding. Also enjoyed the peer-review aspect; a new concept for me on courses like this. Will defiinitely recommend it!

By Mukul J

Apr 30, 2020

I immensely enjoyed this course on Financial Markets. I enjoyed the lessons and I'd like to say that Prof. Robert Shiller conveyed the learnings as a story-teller rather than a typical lecturer which kept my concentration with greater ease.

By Jeff R

Sep 17, 2017

This course provided amazing insight to financial markets. I have been in financial markets for many years, but this course gave me a different perspective on various markets. I am already using my new enlightenment with positive results!

By Sharmishtha M

Great course . It was a great learning and enriching experience . Respected professor Robert Shiller explained finance and financial markets in the most simple way yet making it very effective to understand and apply it in day to day life.

By Igor J

Dec 17, 2020

Tener a un profesor premio Nobel es algo magistral, estás aprendiendo de una mente brillante, los conceptos básicos se aprenden bien y de una forma sencilla, con ejemplos claros, en mis conocimientos hay un antes y un después de Shiller..

By Antonio E R S

Nov 17, 2020

The experience Doctor Shiller has in finance is huge, and the way he transfers the knowledge he has to students who may or may not be finance experts is incredible like you can literally understand every topic he presents during lectures.

By Wilfredo M

Sep 27, 2020

Absolutely loved this course! Prof Shiller is extremely knowledgeable and I loved how he gave us the history on everything that was taught. I wish I could take classes from him in person. Thank you for an amazing course. Highly recommend!

By Gulrukh O

Jul 5, 2020

i am very happy to earn the grades and the certificate. I'm very grateful to Robert Shiller for his efforts and excellent explanations of topics. I believe that the knowledge I attained in this course will definetely help me in my career.

By Catherine S

Jun 11, 2020

Many thanks to mr Shiller! I’ve enjoyed this course so much ! I’ve understood how the US economy works ! I have a lot of homework to do reading all the books he mentioned in this class ! He gave me a perspective to invest in my education!

By Ignacio R

Feb 28, 2022

Muy buen curso que entrega una pincelada a los conceptos más importantes de finanzas, es un curso para todo pública pero requiere de estudio previo. 100% recomendado para todos quienes quieran tener una noción de los mercados financieros

By Jorge T

Dec 27, 2020

Overall my expectatios. Give me tools but much more undertansding of financial markets human behviour. The bonus of Ferguson was amazing. Same thing for Geogia Guest lecture something that most of the latin america governments must take.

By Honneur M

May 5, 2020

Dears,I had a great pleasure studying with you. I am an experienced teacher, a MSc in education and a defender of the EAD process. The Financial Markets Course is well designed and evenly distributed in units and questionnaires.Thank you

By Giacomo G

Feb 2, 2021

This course for me is truly amazing!

The professor has a lot of passion and the course is perfectly structured for online teaching. It is required to take notes, otherwise is very difficult to pass the different tests. I really liked it!

By Héctor C

Oct 19, 2020

Magnificent course, Robert Shiller shows us in a simple way the importance of financial markets. Extremely grateful that a person with a Nobel Prize can share so much knowledge and show that there is nothing better than helping society.

By Amirhosein B

Sep 24, 2020

This is one of the best courses about finance, especially; if you just want to start your career or learning in the finance world. Prof. Shiller talks about not only formulas and numbers, but the deep meaning of finance and its purpose.

By Laura

Aug 31, 2020

This was a wonderful course that addressed the benefits and shortcomings of financial markets and how the issues that evolve may be mitigated. Professor Shiller is an engaging and enthusiastic lecturer. I highly recommend this course.

By Daniele Z

Mar 26, 2020

Prof. Shiller make everything easy to understand, and in general is a great pleasure to listen to him. The course architecture is great, and I personally found it as a really nice way to learn, or get deeper knowledge during spare time.

By N G R

Apr 6, 2019

Extraordinary course for who are fascinated and new to financial world. Professor Shiller not only explains you concepts but also inspires a lot and make you more fascinated towards financial markets and behavioural economics/finance.

By Mauricio M R

Apr 12, 2018

Great material and presentations. Professor Shiller has great knowledge and knows how to pass it in a simple way. Very didactic.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is new to Finance and wants to start getting involved with it.

By Lydia d F

Jul 10, 2021

I really enjoyed this course, Professor Shiller is very motivating. The most thing I love about this course is that Professor Shiller enforces the ultimate goal of this course is using finance effectively and towards a better society.

By Salin K S

Jun 7, 2020

An absolute delight to go through this course, especially the lucidity with which principles and logic behind the subject was communicated by Prof Robert Shiller.....It truely is a honour to have learned from you Sir!!!....God Speed.

By Ma F L

Apr 28, 2020

I love it and I learned so much about the fundamentals of the financial market. These are the things that you cannot just find. A real lecture is what it takes to fully understand the financial market. Thank you to the great professor!

By Aditya R

Aug 28, 2020

One of the best courses in Finance for students trying to learn about the Financial Markets. Dr. Robert Schiller deserves special appreciation for his effort in simplifying all the key concepts. Special thanks to the Teaching Assitant