Back to Financial Markets

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Financial Markets by Yale University

IH

Mar 9, 2021

This course is easy to follow and interesting. Professor Shiller is very motivating. It not teaching about finance but more importantly how finance can build a better life for all. Really recommended.

JC

Aug 19, 2020

676 - 700 of 4,979 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Víctor R G G

May 24, 2021

I did not have any advance knowledge about financial markets before taking this course, and now I understand more how things on the market work. It was awesome having Robert as a mentor, he really knows what he is teaching us.

By Yi Y

Aug 28, 2020

Dr. Shiller taught the finance in a view angle that is bigger than anybody else to deliver the truth meaning the purpose of finance. The class changed my way of looking at money, trading and finance as a whole. Amazing class.

By Vincent N

Aug 20, 2020

Worth to learn, no matter what background you are. Professor Robert Shiller explained lots of prominent knowledges about finance in a simple understood way. Knowing more financial literacy improves your about our civilization!

By Matteo S

May 3, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, well done, interesting, very actual, and very well explained by professor Shiller. I got totally involved in his way of teaching, he showed passion and huge competences. A very huge thanks to him.

By Crespi L

Apr 12, 2020

El curso es excepcional, el profesor Shiller principalmente. El ayudante de clases muy bien tamibén. El curso está muy bien logrado. Los contenidos son excelentes. Está bien estructurado. Gracias a Coursera por la oportunidad.

By Miguel A L

May 14, 2021

Excellent course, besides that the topics seen were very interesting. On the other hand, the talks between classmates and the teacher were interesting since examples were seen according to what was seen in the course topics.

By manisha t

May 6, 2022

I highly recommend the cour se to the fellow friends to persue it. /;it is a vakue addition and incalcataes good learning habits. Thanks Robert shiller for the videos and the learning materials for upgrading in te knowledge.

By Rossatorn K

Aug 23, 2020

The course was exceptional. I feel like my knowledge about the efficient market and finance has broadened. Great examples were given and each concept was thoroughly explained. I am so glad I have decided to take this course.

By Vidhya.M

Jun 8, 2020

Its just a sublime course ,mainly i loved all the lecturers who thought me in this .This course helped me a lot to know deep about financial markets.

I THANK YALE UNIVERSITY AND MY UNIVERSITY FOR PROVIDING ME THIS OPPURTUNITY

By NEEL S

Amazing course. Professor Robert Schiller is just amazing. Was engaged throughout the 7-weeks worth material and wished this could have gone on forever. It was quite insightful and helped me develop a liking towards finance.

By Pablo F M R R

Dec 16, 2020

Excellent course !!, the teacher is extremely human and didactic added to the fact that the knowledge about the markets is invaluable.

I only have words of thanks and congratulations to Professor Shiller and Yale University

By George M V

Oct 15, 2020

This is an excellent course for people tackling the world of finance: market economics, financial regulation, and dynamics of the market among others. Fully recommend, take your time to actually do it in full. 100% worth it

By Mateo R C

Mar 30, 2021

Gives you the fundamentals of understanding how the financial markets work. I took this course as a supplement to the corporate finance class offered at my MBA. This course helped me to understand the subject much clearer.

By Nathan G L

Sep 21, 2020

Through this course, I have learned not only technical financial terms but much deeper meaning of the financial markets which I have always wanted to understand financial issues, I feel very lucky that I took this course.

By Angel M

May 5, 2020

Great Course to get a basic understanding. I wish more maths could be involved and lectures be recorded from the lecture rooms. The same course is found on Youtube (from 2011) and i believe the same content would be ideal.

By ThejasVishnu R

Sep 14, 2018

It is a brilliant course for beginners in financial markets. The lectures given by Prof. Shiller are so easy to understand and comprehend. The salon talks and various discussions also helped me better understand the topic.

By Aakash B

Apr 16, 2021

Professor Robert James Schiller is a knowledgeable, charming and an engaging professor. This course is very well designed for beginners like me, who have a passion towards Finance and maybe one day take up a career in it.

By Samuel Z S

Jun 13, 2020

Thank you Prof. Robert Shiller for your valuable lecture. It was a great time following and finishing your lecture. Would it be possible for asking advice for further online course after this financial markets? Thank you.

By Aakash M

Jun 13, 2020

Largely Informative course with great real life examples and application....

Lecture Notes or General Notes could be included which contain definition of terms used, important events etc... Coursera shall take note of this

By Sagnik P

Jun 5, 2020

Absolutely spectacular course. Professor Shriller has been absolutely amazing and has won highest degree of respect from me. It has been a mesmerizing course with such enriching experience and so much knowledge to absorb.

By Dionisio E N R

Excelente curso para alguien que quiera comenzar a adentrarse en el mundo de las finanzas. Este curso despertó en mí una mayor motivación por las finanzas y me permitió conocerlas desde perspectivas totalmente diferentes.

By nicholas

I Accomplished my goal on advancing my knowledge of finance and marketing. Working at my own pace really helped me thrive in this environment and I will be recommending this course to all my fellow friends and colleagues.

By Shashwat P

Sep 1, 2019

An excellent course which touches almost all the aspects of various financial markets. One needs to have a bit of prior knowledge to understand the course. Overall, it adds a lot of value to one's financial understanding.

By Ajay K

Feb 24, 2022

Prof Shiller has deep knowledge and I enjoyed his simplistic and engaging teaching approach. I have learnt a lot about Finance through this course and I recommend it to others. Thank you Prof Shiller and Yale University.