Back to Financial Markets

Aug 20, 2020

751 - 775 of 3,172 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Olga O

Jun 28, 2020

a great opportunity to look at the topic from another angle. I have learned many new things and interesting facts, which I haven´t been taught at my university.

By Sheetal S P

May 15, 2020

Very good introductory course . It is more focused around the markets in US, especially for the topic of US. This can be highlighted in the course introduction.

By Janet Y

Apr 21, 2020

The professor does a good job at discussing finance with ethics. Thank you, Professor. I looked forward to your discussions daily, during the COVID-19 lockdown.

By Khansa A G

Jan 06, 2019

WELL THIS COURSE HELP ANYONE TO UNDERSATND FINANCIAL MARKET MORE AND COURSE TEACHER GIVES EXCELLENT EXAMPLES OF REAL WORLD AND THE WAY HE TAUGHT IS VERY GOOD .

By Jeffrey M

Sep 30, 2020

An excellent experience overall. The course is very well designed and Professor Shiller does a great job of making the course informative as well as engaging.

By Shivani B

Jul 20, 2020

must take for anyone wishing to get some preliminary insights on financial markets and understanding the fundamental terms and concepts in the field ofinance

By Nandit M

Jun 27, 2020

i always wanted to learn about finance and this is the best course for that. I have fallen in love with finance due to this amazing professor 'Robert Shiller'

By John K

Jun 23, 2020

Excellent course and topic. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Professor Shiller has explained the entire course in a very interesting and engaging way.

By Butibuti T

This course is absolutely brilliant. I really had a great time learning the origin of concepts and how they evolved through centuries. Thanks, Prof Shiller!!!

By Julian H

May 14, 2020

This course is well structured and gives an overview on financial topics. Now I am motivated to further studies, to deepen my knowloedge on financial markets.

By Nabha J

Jul 16, 2020

This course provides a social aspect to the field of finance. This completely changed my views regarding finance. Professor Shiller is phenomenal. Thank you.

By Shashank R

May 04, 2020

This course is the thing that i just wanted, got to know many concepts in the world of Finance.It would really help me in the future. Thank you Prof. Shiller

By Vaibhav G

Mar 19, 2019

Very Insightful course for a beginner. A right mix of a theoretical framework and practical experiences to help students develop an understanding of Finance.

By Andres L

Jun 27, 2018

Muy buen curso, para aquellos que quieran recibir una introducción a los mercados financieros y su funcionamiento este curso es el indicado. 100% recomendado

By Sourav S

Sep 21, 2020

excellent course designed. honoured to study under the guidance of such an esteemed university and from such an esteemed professor like Mr. Robert Schiller.

By Deepika T

Jun 13, 2020

the objective of this financial market is to understand the concept in the context of financial market micro-structure and the costs associated with trading

By Osiris A G

Jun 13, 2020

Excelente. Información básica de los mercados financieros que nos introducen en el mundo de las finanzas y como gestionar los riesgos de nuestra inversiones

By Gerald P

Apr 13, 2018

First Coursera class. Enjoyed the intellectual exercise. Bob Shiller is a great professor and the course is a matter of the utmost importance to our time.

By Pang B

Jan 07, 2018

I like professor Shiller. He have some some intresting opinion about finanial market and he is very organized and charismatic. I hope i can work for financi

By mobin k

Oct 26, 2017

wonderful course for anyone who wants to know the the most important and required basics of financial markets . The lectures were simple and understandable.

By Muhammad R R K

Oct 04, 2017

A very useful course. Just like professor said, you would understand how the world wok. I wish I could meet him in person in the future. A brilliant person.

By Saima I J

Sep 28, 2020

It a was the best educational course of my life, came to know so many things which was unknown to me. Hope a new start of my career with a great knowledge.

By Sheetal T

Aug 18, 2020

i really loved your course.I am not able to reset my deadlines.i am almost in week 5,i would really like to continue this course.please help me through it.