Back to Financial Markets

Aug 20, 2020

826 - 850 of 2,980 Reviews for Financial Markets

By ZHENG Z

Jun 02, 2019

Dr. Robert Shiller made finance and financial markets simple enough to understand. Very helpful and inspiring course. Thank you Mr. Shiller!

By Leonardo C

Apr 28, 2019

The course gives a very useful overview on the financial markets. It's the right course if you're approaching this field for the first time.

By Nanthawan A

Sep 23, 2017

This course is very useful. I like that he combined all everything including history, so I can understand the root of the problems we face.

By Sahil S

Jul 18, 2020

I would like to thank the Professor who approved my Financial Aid request. I will be in contact with him and hope to see him in the future.

By Rishi R V

Jul 09, 2020

Great Professor! He gives practical examples of things happening in our day-to-day lives. A Must do course for all the finance enthusiasts.

By Anandhalakshmi R

Jun 13, 2020

It's a good and very useful of the course and ,I like and it's our profession of use to course

Select the course and you get a new knowledge

By Nelly T

Apr 30, 2020

Very enriching both personally and professionally. Passionate excellent teachers which makes the course all the more engaging. I recommend!

By Alejandro S

Apr 09, 2020

Excellent course. Great to get started in understanding the finance markets and understand how they can benefit society and not just a few.

By Verdié

Jan 24, 2020

The lecture is not yet finished but it is amazing and challenging. The materials are very good and the quiz are very clever ! so, Excellent

By Moreri T

Nov 27, 2019

Professor Shiller delivered the most sterling lectures ever in this course, and i am so glad and be proud to be one of his scholars, thanks

By Javier G C

Jan 07, 2019

One of the best course of finance I've ever taken by a prestigious university. And professor Robert Shiller may deserve most of the credit!

By Jean-Raphael

Dec 21, 2017

I've learned a whole lot. This course is great for someone who wants to get a global understanding a finance while going into some details.

By Idris A

Aug 28, 2020

I am so glad that you have given me the chance and the opportunity to study and know more about this course, thanks so much and God bless.

By Hoe S Y

Jul 29, 2020

Professor Schiller takes a difficult subject and teaches it in such an engaging manner. I enjoyed and benefited immensely from his course.

By Puja R

Jul 16, 2020

Love the professor's insights, and ethics, and the way he simplifies everything, but still doesn't shy off from slightly deeper reasonings

By Anurag G

Aug 06, 2019

I really great course for anyone who wants to understand and learn the basics of financial markets from an engaging learning by Dr. Robert

By Henrique V R d M

Feb 18, 2018

Amazing course, thanks to Professor Shiller and all the faculty involved. Truly incredible opportunity for everyone interested in finance!

By Ali I E

Sep 16, 2017

I got a lot of information from this course and professor Robert shared some of his life experience, and understanding variety of markets.

By Khine T

Sep 04, 2020

It was an awesome course, very informative and enjoyable. Thanks very much Professor Shiller, Yale University and Coursera. Cheers, Khine

By Hillary J R B

Aug 30, 2020

El curso de Financial Markets me pareció demasiado interesante ya que aportó con conocimientos nuevos acerca de los mercados financieros.

By Hugo G Q V

Jul 31, 2020

Es un curso donde hay bastante conocimiento e información académica, datos reales, estadísticos, entre otros. Lo recomiendo rotundamente.

By Noor M R

Jul 24, 2020

i liked this course very much, i learned lots of things. The professor is also so good. I am very happy for doing and passing the course,

By Kapil J

This course helped me to understand the finance basics and purpose of finance in our life (not just about making money but improve lives)

By Mary A M

May 06, 2020

I've learned a lot from this course. Hopefully there will be more courses that can help people to become financially literate. Thank you!

By Dushyant S

Nov 11, 2019

The course was very informative, easy to understand with various examples. Thanks a lot for preparing this course for a beginner like me.