Back to Financial Markets

Aug 19, 2020

876 - 900 of 4,637 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Himanshu G

Aug 4, 2020

A phenomenal course covering all the aspects of financial education and that too by a noble laureate. The engagement level and teaching style are also great. Everyone should do it.

By ABHILASH C

Jun 18, 2020

A very interesting course, designed for someone who wants to learn the basics of Financial markets. The Professor is a Nobel Laureate and engages with a fluid teaching methodology.

By Micol S

Jun 4, 2020

This course is amazing! Very useful and professor Shiller is very engaging, I am so glad I had the opportunity to attend and complete the Financial Markets course here on Coursera.

By RICHARD Z

I loved this class! I think the professor's ideological values about finance helped to make this more interesting as well as worth while. I am extremely happy I took this course.

By Luis P M

Apr 27, 2020

I learned technical terms f unknown fields. I strongly recommend this course not only for new people in finance but also If you are from another field. Professor Shiller is great!!

By Federico L B

Jan 29, 2020

It's been a very useful course! It teaches you the very basic concepts of finance while enhancing your understanding of people behaviors when it come to invest. Really recommended.

By V N

Dec 10, 2019

This course was everything I needed to dig deeper in the finance world.

It is very didactic and interesting.

Robert Schiller explaining things makes you want to search more about it.

By Rahul C

Jan 19, 2019

Amazing course. Introduced a lot of learning components and changed my perspective towards a lot of financial tools and services! A big thank you to professor Shiller and Coursera!

By Fabio I

Sep 4, 2018

I fell in love with the way Professor Schiller takes you through this Course. Although many concepts were not new to me, I preferred his lectures to music in my early morning runs.

By Tkalenko K

Mar 14, 2021

Thank you for the information, the opportunity to learn and get modern knowledge about the world. Great course!!! It gives an analytical view of the world and relationships in it.

By Rohit S

Feb 22, 2021

A very informative course. Prof Robert Shiller is really a master in his profession. HIs immense knowledge and way of teaching really involves you and makes this course look easy.

By Gibrine A

Feb 17, 2021

This course is very objective, supportive and basic necessity for finance student, workers and entrepreneurs to study. It has enhanced my financial perspective, grateful for that.

By VENKATESWARA R M R

Jan 18, 2021

its our privilege to have a professor like Shiller. the explanation and the content is very well curated. and its awesome experience, the journey with the course and dynamic prof.

By Damilare A

Jan 12, 2021

This course is very essential for new and existing players in the financial market.

I must say I enjoyed every bit of the program.

Thank you, Yale University for this opportunity.

By Ashwamegha P

Nov 21, 2020

A comprehensive blend of various financial aspects be it risk management, commodity trading, banking, behavioural economics, etc. Loved the course. Very informative and enriching.

By Макаров А И

Aug 2, 2020

This course was really amazing. When i started it, i was thinking it will be about making money. But it's more interesting, more complicated. I'am really glad to pass this course.

By Ivan S

May 13, 2020

This course offers a great opportunity to learn the information regarding how do the financial markets work, proliferate, and thrive. Recommend it to anyone interested in finance.

By Roberto S

Apr 30, 2020

A very interesting course, I learned a lot about a subject I was interested in... I just wished I had a stronger preparation in maths and economics, but I think I'll work on this!

By Prashant C

Aug 25, 2018

Thank you Coursera for giving us students of all ages and qualifications an opportunity to learn finance from one of the leading professor on the subject...Prof. Robert Shiller...

By Vivian R

Feb 26, 2018

It was a great course, a total overview of Financial Markets. Prof. Robert Shiller explained the theory and insights with great enthusiasm and humor. Highly recommend this course.

By Mark P

Mar 28, 2021

An informative course that gives a detailed overview of the financial mechanisms of the world we live in. I believe it is essential knowledge for everyone in today's day and age.

By Ajeet K

Jun 19, 2020

This is the' best course of the financial market. I am fortunate to listen opinion of the professor Robert Schiller. His remarks on each topic are things to take from the course.

By roberto g

Apr 14, 2020

very interesting to understand how finance can help people to reach a highest level of knowledge and Finance-freedom. I'm a financial advisor and help people is a mission for me.

By Hercules C

Mar 6, 2020

Excellent course! It was an honor to attend this course of Prof. Robert Schiller. Very well organized, make you think, it is a true journey into the history and world of finance.

By Gopi G

Sep 15, 2019

I love Prof. Robert Shiller and his way of intuitive teaching. I wish he produces more risk management and finance courses in MOOC platform to democratize good quality education.