Back to Financial Markets

SK

901 - 925 of 2,628 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Stefano

Mar 29, 2020

It's been a comprehensive course that gives you solid basis to understand how financial institutions really work

By Nishant T

Mar 24, 2020

The best course I have ever seen ....

Excellent faculty Thanks to Coursera ....

For giving a wonderful opportunity

By NIKHIL G

Jul 19, 2020

one of the best course in financial market and it helped me in understanding finanacial market better thank you

By shubham g

Jul 07, 2020

It was great , after it gave me immense pleasure while acquiring the knowledge regarding the financial markets.

By S K S

Jun 23, 2020

Subject for finance was never new for me , but I could get a neww perspective particularly about managing Risk.

By Parth

Great introduction to the huge finance world. Professor Shiller does a great job teaching his students as well.

By Effy F

May 25, 2018

Fantastic course, Professor Shiller's touch on the importance of financial innovation is especially impressive.

By Zhiwei N

Jan 20, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed the course. Professor Shiller is erudite, articulate and passionate about what he teaches.

By Sejal Y

Aug 08, 2020

Professor is really good and knowledgeable. Overall enjoyed how real-life based and practical this course was!

By Apolline B

Jun 18, 2020

By far the best MOOC I have attended. Passionate professor and really interesting and well-explained content !

By Andres P

Jun 02, 2020

Well designed, with good IT support material makes it easy to understand the concepts presented in the course.

By Sanjay D

May 07, 2020

This course is wonderfully designed for the beginners who are looking for career or having interest in Finance

By Rocco L

Apr 28, 2020

I don't usually have the opportunity to take a class from a world class professor. It was a great experience.

By Yash S J

Mar 13, 2020

Thank you professor shiller and team, Yale University for such course. Very useful for finance domain student.

By Yoav H

Jun 13, 2019

I know it sound dramatic, but I really feel honored to have had to opportunity to watch prof Shiller lectures.

By Yerko A

Oct 26, 2017

I loved this course. It increased my finance knowledge and helped me to understand how the finance world works

By Xiayun Z

Aug 05, 2020

I feel like I learned a lot! although I'll need to come back to review it sometime, to reinforce my knowledge

By Mathias B

Jun 09, 2020

Very interesting course with a reputable professor. This was my first course on Coursera and i was impressed.

By Olexandr P

Feb 27, 2018

Very good beginner-level course. Love it. Although some improvement can be made in regards to practical part.

By Ion I

Nov 03, 2017

Amazing course great additional resource recommendations. Professor Schiller is perhaps the best on his field

By Divy P

Jul 21, 2020

Robert Shiller is great. It was my pleasure to learn from him, thanks to Yale University and Coursera for it

By Jeremiah P H

Jul 17, 2020

You get a general knowledge regarding financial markets, like stocks, futures, options and other derivative.

By GAYATHRI M

Jun 17, 2020

This course is very usefull for all and easy to learn by everyone.. and it is well performed for us thankyou

By Lakshaya G

Jun 15, 2020

it is a very good course. and it helps me learn lot of thinks about financial market and i get lot of thinks