Back to Financial Markets

SK
May 9, 2020

1001 - 1025 of 4,462 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Jhon G

The overall course was truly great. Professor Shiller in particular has an immense facility to convey complex concepts in a friendly way. Fully mind recommended.

By Franklin M

Feb 13, 2021

Es una opción muy buena e interesante pero me gustaria que las preguntas esten disponibles para el idioma español y por eso mismo es que no pude seguir el curos

By Alejandro B R

Aug 26, 2020

It is a very comprehensive, comprehensive course and fantastically explained by Professor Robert Shiller.

I can only flatter his work and recommend the course.

By Swathi

Jul 1, 2020

Was able to understand in detail what many of the common financial terms meant. And also about working of markets and how finance and economics are interlinked.

By Olga O

Jun 28, 2020

a great opportunity to look at the topic from another angle. I have learned many new things and interesting facts, which I haven´t been taught at my university.

By Sheetal S P

May 15, 2020

Very good introductory course . It is more focused around the markets in US, especially for the topic of US. This can be highlighted in the course introduction.

By Janet Y

Apr 21, 2020

The professor does a good job at discussing finance with ethics. Thank you, Professor. I looked forward to your discussions daily, during the COVID-19 lockdown.

By Khansa A G

Jan 6, 2019

WELL THIS COURSE HELP ANYONE TO UNDERSATND FINANCIAL MARKET MORE AND COURSE TEACHER GIVES EXCELLENT EXAMPLES OF REAL WORLD AND THE WAY HE TAUGHT IS VERY GOOD .

By Lambertus d G

Apr 1, 2021

Excellent lecturing from Robert Shiller gave me an insight in the worlds financial markets, financial instruments and behavioral economics. Highly recommended!

By Jonathan Z

Jan 28, 2021

Great value and presents some interesting viewpoints. I teach Finance II at a University and found this to be very useful tool in further developing my class.

By Constanze M S K

Jan 15, 2021

Super interesting course which highlights historical aspects and explains the complex relations between financial markets, society, politics and humain nature.

By Martin R L P

Mar 6, 2021

Extremely good course by Dr Schiller, the world's best and most famous Financial Markets professor! I enjoyed every minute of the course. Thank you very much!

By Maria F L

Feb 20, 2021

excellent course I acquired a lot of knowledge about the world of finance that I had no idea, thank you very much for this opportunity I totally recommend it.

By JUAN R

Jan 16, 2021

This is an absolute mindset and life changing course!

Material are extremely relevant and real-life & historically based.

Im so excited for having completed it.

By Jeffrey M

Sep 30, 2020

An excellent experience overall. The course is very well designed and Professor Shiller does a great job of making the course informative as well as engaging.

By shivani b

Jul 20, 2020

must take for anyone wishing to get some preliminary insights on financial markets and understanding the fundamental terms and concepts in the field ofinance

By Nandit M

Jun 27, 2020

i always wanted to learn about finance and this is the best course for that. I have fallen in love with finance due to this amazing professor 'Robert Shiller'

By John K

Jun 23, 2020

Excellent course and topic. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Professor Shiller has explained the entire course in a very interesting and engaging way.

By Butibuti T

This course is absolutely brilliant. I really had a great time learning the origin of concepts and how they evolved through centuries. Thanks, Prof Shiller!!!

By Julian H

May 14, 2020

This course is well structured and gives an overview on financial topics. Now I am motivated to further studies, to deepen my knowloedge on financial markets.

By Kelle G G

Apr 4, 2021

I give this course five stars but would like to know how to get the certificate of completion that I was promised when I purchased the course. Please advise.

By nabha j

Jul 16, 2020

This course provides a social aspect to the field of finance. This completely changed my views regarding finance. Professor Shiller is phenomenal. Thank you.

By Shashank R

May 4, 2020

This course is the thing that i just wanted, got to know many concepts in the world of Finance.It would really help me in the future. Thank you Prof. Shiller