Back to Financial Markets

Aug 19, 2020

1076 - 1100 of 3,992 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Benjamin M

Aug 6, 2020

Exelente el profesor y los temas abordados , nos da la posibilidad de acceder a profesores de talla mundial desde cualquier parte del muno .

By Changming L

Jul 28, 2020

A good and friendly course which is suitable for all kinds of people. Each theories are easy to be understood and the professor is engaging.

By Holly B

Jul 14, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed this course and learnt so much much than i thought i would. Learing about who things started was really interesting also.

By Luk D S

In my opinion the course was absolutely excellent. Not only was it well organized but also the lessons were interesting and quite practical.

By utoy n

Aug 23, 2019

I enjoyed the course a lot and it has given me great fundamental knowledge on financial markets. Thank you very much Professor and Coursera!

By Godwin E

Jul 17, 2019

This course has equipped me with knowledge on trading and financial markets management and better investment management in the world markets

By ZHENG Z

Jun 2, 2019

Dr. Robert Shiller made finance and financial markets simple enough to understand. Very helpful and inspiring course. Thank you Mr. Shiller!

By Leonardo C

Apr 28, 2019

The course gives a very useful overview on the financial markets. It's the right course if you're approaching this field for the first time.

By Nanthawan A

Sep 23, 2017

This course is very useful. I like that he combined all everything including history, so I can understand the root of the problems we face.

By Anjali S

Feb 20, 2021

In this course, I have learned what the main financial markets and their characteristics are as well as how they are linked to the economy.

By Ivan K

Oct 31, 2020

Una magnífica introducción a finanzas. Muy aconsejable para todo estudiante de económicas en cuya universidad falte este tipo de asignatura

By Sahil S

Jul 18, 2020

I would like to thank the Professor who approved my Financial Aid request. I will be in contact with him and hope to see him in the future.

By Rishi R V

Jul 9, 2020

Great Professor! He gives practical examples of things happening in our day-to-day lives. A Must do course for all the finance enthusiasts.

By Anandhalakshmi R

Jun 13, 2020

It's a good and very useful of the course and ,I like and it's our profession of use to course

Select the course and you get a new knowledge

By Alejandro S

Apr 9, 2020

Excellent course. Great to get started in understanding the finance markets and understand how they can benefit society and not just a few.

By Verdié

Jan 24, 2020

The lecture is not yet finished but it is amazing and challenging. The materials are very good and the quiz are very clever ! so, Excellent

By Moreri T

Nov 27, 2019

Professor Shiller delivered the most sterling lectures ever in this course, and i am so glad and be proud to be one of his scholars, thanks

By Javier G C

Jan 6, 2019

One of the best course of finance I've ever taken by a prestigious university. And professor Robert Shiller may deserve most of the credit!

By Jean-Raphael

Dec 21, 2017

I've learned a whole lot. This course is great for someone who wants to get a global understanding a finance while going into some details.

By Santiago S F O

Feb 10, 2021

It is a great course where I learned what is necessary to understand financial markets, from the stock markets to the benefit corporations

By Axel I P

Jan 25, 2021

If you don't study finance or economics it really gives you more sense about what's happening in the world regarding economy and finances.

By Nelly T

Sep 26, 2020

Very enriching both personally and professionally. Passionate excellent teachers which make the course all the more engaging. I recommend!

By Idris A

Aug 28, 2020

I am so glad that you have given me the chance and the opportunity to study and know more about this course, thanks so much and God bless.

By Hoe S Y

Jul 29, 2020

Professor Schiller takes a difficult subject and teaches it in such an engaging manner. I enjoyed and benefited immensely from his course.

By Puja R

Jul 16, 2020

Love the professor's insights, and ethics, and the way he simplifies everything, but still doesn't shy off from slightly deeper reasonings