Back to Food & Beverage Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Food & Beverage Management by Università Bocconi

Managing a company in the food and beverage industry is a fascinating task. Food and beverage products are so deeply rooted in the culture of most countries that making and selling them is not only a matter of making and selling good and tasty products, but products that nurture people's body, soul, and heart. Given this, it's not difficult to see that the task quickly becomes complex. The objective of this course is twofold: first, we will focus on contemporary challenges that managers and entrepreneurs in food and beverage businesses should be able to face; and second, we will provide models and tools to design and implement appropriate courses of action to satisfy customers and build an advantage over the competition. This course is made up of four modules and an introduction, each exploring one dilemma that food and beverage companies face. You will be presented with a set of video lectures and guest speakers. These lectures combine an accessible introduction to specific topics integrated with interviews of managers and experts that will give precious insights and examples to the participants. To enhance your learning experience with us, we will make a Documentary on the Excellences of the Modena District available for you, which is in a format that we have developed specifically for this course in order to give you the chance to experience first-hand the territory as our on-campus students usually do. Each module is paired with an evaluated quiz and weekly discussion forums to reflect on the variety of the F&B world, its complexity, and the power of the network that we will build together during the course. Successful completion of the quizzes is required for a course certificate as explained in the Grading Policy. Below the guest speakers of the course: Masterchef Italia Sky – Nils Hartmann, Head of Movie Channels at Sky Italia – www.masterchef.sky.it Eataly - Paolo Bongiovanni, Marketing Director Italy – www.eataly.net Berlucchi – Paolo Ziliani, Owner – www.berlucchi.it Joia Restaurant – Alta Cucina Naturale – Pietro Leemann, Owner and Chef – www.joia.it Branca – Nicolò Branca, Owner – www.branca.it Barilla – Giuseppe Morici, President Region Europe – www.barilla.com Proyecto Expo 2015 Chile – Guillermo Ariztia, Chile Pavillon Director – www.expomilan.cl Winery Il Cavallante, Milano – Sergio Morpurgo, Owner Heineken – Floris Cobelens, Marketing Director – www.heineken.com TRDN – Martin Oetting, Managing Director – www.trnd.com GROM – Federico Grom, Owner and Founder – www.grom.it/en Tetra Pak – Matthew Hatton, Director Competitor Intelligence – www.tetrapak.com BioHombre – Matteo Panini, CEO – www.hombre.it Acetaia Maletti – Carmen & Claudio Maletti Cantine Riunite & CIV – Vanni Lusetti, CEO; Francesca Benini, Sales & Marketing Manager; Elena Lottici, Export Manager; Mario Vandi, Brand Manager – www.riunite.it GlemGas – Marco Guerzoni, Program Product Manager – www.glemgas.com Bibendum Catering – LaFranceschetta58 – Sabrina Lazzereschi & Marta Pulini, Owners and Founders – www.bibendumcatering.it , www.franceschetta58.it DISCLAIMER - Since most of the videos are conducted with those whose native language is not English, we have decided to sometimes preserve their more emphatic speech to keep a tighter match between the audio and the subtitles....

SL
Jul 27, 2020

Any people who want to become an entreprenuer should definitely do this course. The lectures was explained in a detailed manner and the powerpoint slides are also quite precise and easily understood.

EC

Really enjoyed this course, found it very in-depth and relevant to the food and beverage industry. My one note would be for some of the links in the last 2 weeks to be updated as they no longer work.

401 - 425 of 885 Reviews for Food & Beverage Management

By Catherine A L

Jul 9, 2020

The explanation is very clear and relatable to food and beverage industry. The videos and interviews are interesting. However, some of the links provided no longer works. Overall, I enjoyed the course.

By Beata N

Aug 17, 2020

Good power points and very good explanations by the proffesor. He explains everything so it makes sense and he connects the subjects very well to each other, which makes it easier to follow along.

By Muhammad T

Oct 24, 2020

This course was very useful in terms of understanding different dilemmas in managing food and beverage businesses. Information was presented in a professional way. I highly recommend this course.

By Pramat R

Jun 3, 2020

Well designed properly and accurately focussing on food and beverage management.

Fully satisfied with the inclusion of various interviews

Of various food and bevaerage induatry manging persons..😊

By Diogo A S R

Jul 27, 2017

Outstanding Course! It really gives a deeper understanding of the F&B Industry and excellent tools to improve Marketing Strategies considering Global trends. Interviews with guests are fantastic!

By Arif A N

It was really informative and loved the way in which the course was structured and presented. Hope there's more courses along the similar line on food & beverage topics as well as on management.

By Ana M C A

Oct 29, 2018

This is a great course to gain, refresh and update knowledge on Market Strategy. Thank you for putting toghether this valuable content and delivering it in such an easy and interesting way :-)

By Gabriele O

Apr 26, 2020

very highly seggested to have a broader view over things concerning F&B management...this also help to improve business and to search for other specific course to follow...thank you very much

By eya b o

Apr 21, 2021

Excellent i learned a lot of new things about f and B and i liked so much the exemple that they used to explain every part in the course thank you so much for all the effort that you maked

By Sumeet B

Jul 19, 2020

This is an extraordinary course for a professional who wants to understand the entire food business landscape in a short time. I would definitely recommend it to every Food & FMCG enthusiast.

By Giulia V

Mar 5, 2021

This course was very interesting and allowed me to better understand the world of food and beverage. Surely the course will be very useful for the work i would like to do in life. Thank you!

By Syed A T

May 8, 2020

This has been such a phenomenal well of knowledge and awareness regarding marketing strategies and I have no doubt that this will be one of my highest regarded courses in my future careers.

By Maëva D

Aug 9, 2020

Very well explained, with very clear and precise examples. I learnt a lot during this course and I'm already trying to find another course to follow and learn new things. Highly recommend!

By VYAS R

Mar 23, 2020

the course was amazing, examples in this course were abundant enough to know what actually is going around the world would recommend everyone having interest in food and beverage managment

By Ishaan S

Mar 3, 2020

A great course which gives you a thorough insight into how the food and beverage industry as a whole runs. Great for those interested in food and beverage management and marketing as well!

By Teekel M

May 7, 2019

The course and information was relevant, properly conveyed through the various mediums and also reinforced with the interviews at the end. The assessment ensures that knowledge was gained.

By Gloria M

Aug 24, 2020

A very informative and necessary package for those who want to venture into the food and beverage production market. i really enjoyed learning new approaches and strategies. thank you.

By Leon B

Jul 12, 2020

This course is great insight for everyone who wants to know more about management in food and beverage industry and the dillema that arounds the managements of food and beverage industry.

By Sanja T

Jan 25, 2021

Course and presentation was fantastic, since Im working at F&B field it was amazing thing to me to raise my skill so much higher.Mr. Gabrielle Toro and University Bocconi big thank you !

By Andrea R

May 14, 2018

I am graduated in Food Science and this course was perfect to go deeply on topics those were not touched during my university's career. Good for students and small-size company's owners.

By Leona y P

Nov 14, 2020

This course is amazing and it gave me a totally different outlook on so many different areas in a food and beverage business. I am so pleased with the information I’ve gained. Thank you

By Sameh E A

May 8, 2020

Truly, it opened my eyes to so many details that it will change my future business perspective; especially with the market strategies and the way can we use it to attract the customers.

By Gabriel C S

Oct 16, 2020

one of the best courses I have studied in my life, all classes are incredibly interesting and useful on daily basis, I will apply those concepts I have learned in my current business.

By Luigi V

May 13, 2020

I personally enjoyed a lot this course especially because show for those people who run the food and beverage industry one ofthe most powerful Keys for the sucess "idea of marketing"

By Gary C

Aug 24, 2020

I enjoyed the criteria and the way it was presented. Will be taking another certification from Universita Bocconi soon.

I believe I paid for a certificate. When would I expect this?